Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:27:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I have only 200€ to invest  (Read 3007 times)
seven2smoke1

Activity: 532
Merit: 132

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:32:28 PM

I advise you to start invest now in the field of trading, It's a very great and profitable way to get money. You should first learn about altcoins and try to find which crypto you will invest on it, because there is a lot of coins, so be carefull in which one you will invest, second, do not put all balance in just one coin. The best thing is to split the 200 EURO in a lot of cheap coins and a bit expensive coin like Lisk, It will have a bright future according to what people said about it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iL_P4driNo

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:33:46 PM

Hello Im new on this forum, can you help me to choose good coin for me? I have only 200€ to spend, I was thinking about ETH/LTC but is it worth when I have only 200? Or should I try my luck with something cheap.

I advise you to search good altcoins cheaper than 1$ with low supply. They have the potential to be multiplied many times in short period counter to high price altcoins.
KeithBeeCham

Activity: 252
Merit: 22

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:58:12 PM

I have advice for you to invest in ICO because there are many potential ICO projects you can invest in such as EZPost, Envion, Credits, Arcblock, etc. These are the hottest projects in early 2018, promising to make a big profit for those who invest in it.

ngavanngo22

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:22:08 PM
Last edit: January 14, 2018, 03:47:08 PM by ngavanngo22

If only 200 €, I think you should think about investing in Bitcoin that should invest in Altcoins or potential ICO. There are many potential ICOs in 2018 that you can invest in like CREDITS, ENVION, ARCBLOCK, EZPOST. If you invest in ICO you will have the opportunity x10 amount of initial investment.

pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:33:34 PM

You can invest that amount in some altcoins or in some good promising ICO as if ICO is successful then price can go x10 or even higher after the coin gets listed on exchange and if it does then your capital will increase in no time but before investing in any ICO make sure that you do a good research as there are many scam ICOs that will disappear with your money and many people have lost their money in the past by investing at a wrong place.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
emirkalyoncu

Activity: 256
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:10:42 AM

You can buy  a coin with low marketcap or invest in a ICO.Becasue ICOs offer you a nice amount of bonus if you catch up early.For example Sether has %40 percent bonus until 15 of Jan.You still have a day to invest.

www.sether.io Here is the link to the website go see their work if you like it dont miss the huge bonus then
jiangsuren

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:13:49 AM

trying to find a good project and invest your money in it

your 200€ can be easily become 2000 even 20000 . but there are a few good project now and need time .
Avdotiy

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:06:56 AM

My opinion, investment with 200 euro is worthless. Even if your coin will make x10, you earn like 2000, is it much? no. I would suggest you to learn trading and when you are ready, invest more money. But if you ask me, I am in ETC now, already made some and expecting x3 in a month.

Nasty23

Activity: 736

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:09:18 AM

You can invest that amount in some altcoins or in some good promising ICO as if ICO is successful then price can go x10 or even higher after the coin gets listed on exchange and if it does then your capital will increase in no time but before investing in any ICO make sure that you do a good research as there are many scam ICOs that will disappear with your money and many people have lost their money in the past by investing at a wrong place.
Yes having a good research about the coin is very important because nowadays, there are many coins that become useless and we should need to avoid it by studying the coins project and the developer that pushing the coin to make it a high price and valuable to the community.

Avdotiy

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:11:22 AM

You can buy  a coin with low marketcap or invest in a ICO.Becasue ICOs offer you a nice amount of bonus if you catch up early.For example Sether has %40 percent bonus until 15 of Jan.You still have a day to invest.

www.sether.io Here is the link to the website go see their work if you like it dont miss the huge bonus then

Ahaha, I'm in Sether too, really good project! Smiley

BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:44:50 AM

Put your 200 euro in coins who will multiplay fast and sell and keep repeating so u can make a nice portofolio.
This man has to take a wise decision. He has some amount to be invested in coins and he is willing to do this. But mostly when such persons are taking advices from other people they only depends on them. What I suggest to this man is to learn yourself about the market and coins.

Go for the coin that is affordable to you and which is best amongst them. Good luck to this chap.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:02:47 AM

Hello Im new on this forum, can you help me to choose good coin for me? I have only 200€ to spend, I was thinking about ETH/LTC but is it worth when I have only 200? Or should I try my luck with something cheap.

I advise you to search good altcoins cheaper than 1$ with low supply. They have the potential to be multiplied many times in short period counter to high price altcoins.
agree I think if your capital is small, it would be better if you are looking for altcoin that has a low price, if you buy altcoin at an expensive price like eth the profit you will get will not be so big, because you only buy a little eth with $200, better look for altcoins that have low prices, there are many potential coins that still have low prices, such as doge, nxt, xrp, etc, even if the coin's price goes up a few percent you can make big profits
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:31:28 PM
Last edit: January 27, 2018, 09:36:58 PM by drachman

buy DENT coin,team is very active,they regularly updating their road map  among us.I did a great profit from dent coin.you can also hold dent coin.
A strange and new coin with good development yeaaa it could be a an option but of course with the high risk.
As you will receive unexpected crazy profit as a return if the project successfully running.
But if the project goes down failed , you have to be ready your 200 euro disappeared for nothing.

So what? It is only €200. I know for some it might look like a lot of money but it is really not. I believe that is a good amount to lose. It is not too much and not too little. But the potential profit if you choose the right project is very big.

If you invested €200 in Ethereum's presale on 2014 that would be millions today.
True even if you come from a third world country 200 euros is not a fortune, and if you have that money ready to invest then that means my are willing to lose it, since the investment is low then I think it is fine to roll the dice with that money, if you lose it is not a big deal but if you win you could make some nice profits.
SparrowMano

Activity: 106
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:33:06 PM

$ 200 to invest today for example can largely be credible with a market that will go up
nthnode404

Activity: 126

Everything I say is in My Opinion Only!

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:29:04 AM

In my opinion, the privacy coin to get at the moment is DeepOnion. It's under $10 right now and has a very supportive community with a great development team. The other privacy coins like ZCASH and DASH are too expensive for me to get now. Ground floor opportunity is what I look for when buying any coin.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
rockyboy

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:29:30 AM

It is not an issue if you buy only a portion of a single coin! But before you invest you should definitely read the whitepaper of each project

It is very important to know the background or details about  the project of the coin that you want to invest with.  Checking is very good way  to avoid any difficulties before you invest.

███    TWITTER    UbcoinMarket   WHITEPAPER    ███ PARTNERSHIPS
███       ANN          EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS         MEDIUM       ███    SAMSUNG
███  TELEGRAM  WEBSITE      FACEBOOK     ███       FLY 
sebastianpenguen

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:42:53 PM

It is not an issue if you buy only a portion of a single coin! But before you invest you should definitely read the whitepaper of each project

It is very important to know the background or details about  the project of the coin that you want to invest with.  Checking is very good way  to avoid any difficulties before you invest.

This 200 euros is a small amount but you can start with major altcoins, maybe with litecoin and ethereum. Investing this in ico coins is less profitable with small amounts for me.
Outlaw79

Activity: 46
Merit: 6

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:32:52 PM

Try to learnd how to read charts. Try to see which ones are low which ones are at their high price range. Go with the one which are already dropped. Explore coinmarketcap, visit website of the coins attracting you. Determine your targets. There are tons of alternatives but doing so will lead you to a number of selected coins. Do not buy anything with advice, then you would regret it. You would say I could buy something else, it would also drpo but at least it could be my choice.
Then the rest is easy. you can choose one and wait.
VALDEMAR PREST

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:08:47 PM

200 Euro is not that much! And people advise you to invest in ICO, Yes that's right! Maybe if you buy in the first stage , with a big discount, you will have a good profit. But, there is a risk that the company will not convince the audience with his project and do not collect the required funds! It is a risk! I think in the second stage we can build the right amount or not! But the discount is already small in the second stage thus reduces the profit. But ye less risk!  Do you need to study the white paper! Look at a road map! see what the team of this project! What are their partners! After analyzing all this it is possible to decide to join the ICO or not! good luck in investing!
Hammonds

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:42:38 PM

This 200 euros is a small amount but you can start with major altcoins, maybe with litecoin and ethereum. Investing this in ico coins is less profitable with small amounts for me.
a right choice if you buy Eth or Ltc if you intend to invest long-term and are not willing to risk the loss of your funds because eth and ltc have a fairly stable price and their prices will continue to rise steadily.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: