Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:54:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO+Bounty] Midex | Financial platform with LICENSED exchange  (Read 34303 times)
Midex

Activity: 210
Merit: 21

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:44:25 PM

Why don't you promote your company in Instagram?
Hello! Instagram its not our target audience!

Thank you for your participation! Lets MIDEX IT!

Why not? It's a great tool for promotion moreover there are lots of succesful people and businessmen.
You can check statistics of people in Instagram!)

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tom Korsteng

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:45:30 PM

Why not? It's a great tool for promotion moreover there are lots of succesful people and businessmen.
Are you serious ? You want decentralized exchange promote itself in the instagram???
There's nothing wrong with this. A lot of big companies have an instagram account.
vozyblack

Activity: 37

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:50:10 PM

Why shouldn't MIDEX be considered as a scam? All you have done with 6 mil$(!!!) is created a lightweight demo page that took a programmer about 2 days. 
Midex

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:51:11 PM

Are you serious ? You want decentralized exchange promote itself in the instagram???

But what’s wrong with that? I think that it’s a great idea to promote this project on instagram to attract a larger audience. But there appears another question? Is it a true ico or scam, because a big amount of ICOs promote theirselves on big platforms to ear more money!
We will promote Instagram but not now! I think only scam ICOs promote them self everywhere(all social networks) because there only goal just collect money and they doesnt care from where, but we are making strong community! If you check our Telegram channel you can see that we have only real people who 100 percent attracted! Instagram have 80 percent of bots!  Check ico.midex.com advisers board! They not going to promote scam projects!)

Midex

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:52:52 PM

Why shouldn't MIDEX be considered as a scam? All you have done with 6 mil$(!!!) is created a lightweight demo page that took a programmer about 2 days. 
I just answered why we are not scam!

Cryptoandrius

Activity: 106

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:57:58 PM

If you reply that Midex is scam it will be unlogical because you're an administrator of this thread about Midex))
vozyblack

Activity: 37

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:03:55 PM

You wrote about social networks! I'm interested in when we see a WORKING exchange with a good design?
Midex

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:04:03 PM

If you reply that Midex is scam it will be unlogical because you're an administrator of this thread about Midex))
You can check every member of our team, all biography and history of last ICO projects! They are known in crypto party very well and wont risk there reputation by working in scam projects!:) And you can see how we are working on our project! Everyday getting better and better!

SirViny

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:04:11 PM

But what’s wrong with that? I think that it’s a great idea to promote this project on instagram to attract a larger audience. But there appears another question? Is it a true ico or scam, because a big amount of ICOs promote theirselves on big platforms to ear more money!
We will promote Instagram but not now! I think only scam ICOs promote them self everywhere(all social networks) because there only goal just collect money and they doesnt care from where, but we are making strong community! If you check our Telegram channel you can see that we have only real people who 100 percent attracted! Instagram have 80 percent of bots!  Check ico.midex.com advisers board! They not going to promote scam projects!)

On the other hand you should remember that there a lot of investors’ accounts and people who are in forbes list who can invest a huge amount of money if you make them interested in.
Midex

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:05:42 PM

You wrote about social networks! I'm interested in when we see a WORKING exchange with a good design?
The exchange will work this month 100 percent!

Cryptoandrius

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:08:15 PM

You can check every member of our team, all biography and history of last ICO projects! They are known in crypto party very well and wont risk there reputation by working in scam projects!:) And you can see how we are working on our project! Everyday getting better and better!

They can accept such a risk if company pays them money for it.
Midex

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:12:19 PM

Sometimes your reputation stands higher than money! If you do it once, all the roads are closed to you in future!

Cryptoandrius

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:14:06 PM

Sometimes your reputation stands higher than money! If you do it once, all the roads are closed to you in future!

Yeah, it depends on each individual principles. Hope that your advisers are honest and value their reputation
Midex

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:21:27 PM

Yeah, it depends on each individual principles. Hope that your advisers are honest and value their reputation
You can google their names!:) They are well knowed in world not only in crypto party!

Tom Korsteng

Activity: 80

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:22:47 PM

So common question about ICO but it's so hard to answer. Every day people ask this and get the answer but it's virtually impossible to prove that ICO is not scam meanwhile claim that it is a scam is very easy. Try to think bigger and ask investors of Midex why it's not a scam.
JJointMine

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:44:34 PM

HI, MIDEX! I WANT YOUR COIN and i want participate in your bounty program, but i can't  find where i can register.
Midex

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:36:25 PM

HI, MIDEX! I WANT YOUR COIN and i want participate in your bounty program, but i can't  find where i can register.
Hello! You need to register at ico.midex.com! In your account you can find bounty program instruction!

miztaziggy

Activity: 432
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:39:47 PM

What licenses do you already have?
Hello! We already have Estonian license! Now working on getting licenses at other countries!

What license will be next?

*Image Removed*
Midex

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:41:06 PM

What licenses do you already have?
Hello! We already have Estonian license! Now working on getting licenses at other countries!

What license will be next?
Next Swiss and Japan!

JJointMine

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:53:47 PM

Hello! You need to register at ico.midex.com! In your account you can find bounty program instruction!

Thank you so much! All registered! Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: