Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 03:50:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO+Bounty] Midex | Financial platform with LICENSED exchange  (Read 34303 times)
Tom Korsteng

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:46:25 AM

I tried to find your company on Github to see some code of your products but I didn't find. Do you have something where I can see the code?
Midex

Activity: 210
Merit: 21

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:23:05 AM

Why don't you have Yellow paper?
Hello! What is yellow paper?

Thank you for your participation! Lets MIDEX IT!

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
spacelab

Activity: 528
Merit: 250

Nominex support

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 08:54:03 AM

Any ideas about the listing after the ICO stage?
Hello! What do you mean?

Where MDX coin will be listed after the end of the ICO stage?
Midex

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:38:54 AM

Any ideas about the listing after the ICO stage?
Hello! What do you mean?

Where MDX coin will be listed after the end of the ICO stage?
Hello! We will be listed on top 10 exchanges!

Midex

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:40:57 AM

I tried to find your company on Github to see some code of your products but I didn't find. Do you have something where I can see the code?
We cant tell the code of our exchange! Security! Sorry!

Cryptoandrius

Activity: 106

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:55:04 AM

Hello, Yellow Paper is a formal paper that is used for research. It is type of thesis or research paper of specify topic and have not any legal or authorised value. This thing allows to enlarge and clarify some parts of your project.
RooKIED

Activity: 263
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:57:25 AM

When the bounty program will be finished?

Tom Korsteng

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:00:26 AM

Yeah, I understand but I meant that you can show some parts of your code in order to other programmers can check it because big investors have IT departments and check the company's product before investing. Moreover lots of ICOs show their code and it's ok)
Midex

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:02:06 AM

Hello, Yellow Paper is a formal paper that is used for research. It is type of thesis or research paper of specify topic and have not any legal or authorised value. This thing allows to enlarge and clarify some parts of your project.
I got it! Sorry, we dont have yellow paper! If you have any questions, please ask them here or at our official Telegram groups!

Midex

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:07:39 AM

Yeah, I understand but I meant that you can show some parts of your code in order to other programmers can check it because big investors have IT departments and check the company's product before investing. Moreover lots of ICOs show their code and it's ok)
Dont forget that we are not just ICO! We are exchange, we cant tell any codes so your money will be 100 percent protected!

Cryptoandrius

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:07:42 AM

I got it! Sorry, we dont have yellow paper! If you have any questions, please ask them here or at our official Telegram groups!

Ok, my next logical question: Will you do yellow paper?
Tom Korsteng

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:10:44 AM

Dont forget that we are not just ICO! We are exchange, we cant tell any codes so your money will be 100 percent protected!

It's a tricky answer because on the one hand I understand your cautiosness about security but on the other hand I still want to see the code as I have to be confident in your project especially in its technical side.
Midex

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:12:16 AM

It's a tricky answer because on the one hand I understand your cautiosness about security but on the other hand I still want to see the code as I have to be confident in your project especially in its technical side.
I understand, but i got told that we cant do this! Sorry!

SirViny

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:00:13 PM

You said that you are a world wide company, but look at China or USA, how they will participate in your project while it is illigal in these countries. By the way they shoud be the main part of all consumers.
Midex

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:09:58 PM

You said that you are a world wide company, but look at China or USA, how they will participate in your project while it is illigal in these countries. By the way they shoud be the main part of all consumers.
Hello! There are some ways how US and Chinese people will participate in our project! You have to know law very good!

SirViny

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:22:00 PM

Hello! There are some ways how US and Chinese people will participate in our project! You have to know law very good!

But what if the government or other strictures eliminate vulnerability in the law?
Cryptoandrius

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:36:21 PM

But what if the government or other strictures eliminate vulnerability in the law?
It could not be eliminated completely. The vulnerability in any law always exists because there are often some contradictions in juridic documents that allow you to dispute the decision of the court or litigate the procedures)
SirViny

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:04:44 PM

It could not be eliminated completely. The vulnerability in any law always exists because there are often some contradictions in juridic documents that allow you to dispute the decision of the court or litigate the procedures)
I can’t agree with you because it’s a new sphere and there is no causes for contradictions  Sad
Cryptoandrius

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:19:50 PM

I can’t agree with you because it’s a new sphere and there is no causes for contradictions  Sad
When something is being initially created it can seem to be clear and noncontroversial but when it develops after first established documents some problems and contradictions can arise although at first glance it was very obvious that they won't))
GByron

Activity: 17

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:32:52 PM

How will you compete with other decentralized exchanges? For example, Binance, the current leader, is creating a new blockchain and a new decentralized exchange, which can also become a leader.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: