Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 04:41:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLOSED] Hosted-Mining (revenue shares) / BTCT.co  (Read 15740 times)
hasher87

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 01:05:00 AM

soooo, 0.56btc/gh?

I'll just wait for my 30ghash share from the KNC groupbuy to start running then
zif33rs (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 01:20:21 AM

soooo, 0.56btc/gh?

How long? You could be hashing a return in less than 11 days.  Sad      With more hashrate expected before that even comes online.

New to bitcoin? Want to mine? Not sure where to start out?
Check out www.hostedmining.com
Donations and Tips  btc - 1MkjKHpZbSaRepeYaAcmRMcqt8o3HKQCF   ltc  - LNz48TP8MZmke38qbZD5gXi53KrktbJG7V  ftc  - 6iDt92cyDvxXkrDhCzMh4zEmK1b9PqShs4
stslimited

Activity: 546

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 01:23:44 AM

quick summary, who is providing you with hashing hardware? what are the specs of the hardware units
FloatesMcgoates

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 01:37:25 AM

soooo, 0.56btc/gh?

How long? You could be hashing a return in less than 11 days.  Sad      With more hashrate expected before that even comes online.

You can buy an ASICminer USB that ships instantly that will produce the same hash/price ratio as Hosted-Mining.
joele
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 01:40:11 AM

quick summary, who is providing you with hashing hardware? what are the specs of the hardware units

I think this information are in the first post.
stslimited

Activity: 546

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 02:54:52 AM

alydian.co and other manufacturers, got it, well thats interesting I suppose, but its only if they get 5000 bitcoins
zif33rs (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 03:43:12 AM

alydian.co and other manufacturers, got it, well thats interesting I suppose, but its only if they get 5000 bitcoins

In 24 hours we generated over 400 coins organically...we can still do this.

Donations and Tips  btc - 1MkjKHpZbSaRepeYaAcmRMcqt8o3HKQCF   ltc  - LNz48TP8MZmke38qbZD5gXi53KrktbJG7V  ftc  - 6iDt92cyDvxXkrDhCzMh4zEmK1b9PqShs4
bigdude

Activity: 896

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 04:56:55 AM

Ok, so after reading through 9 pages, here's my take on things:

1. You have no idea what you are doing.
You so desperately just want to get something going, that you are all over the place. Credit to you for listening to the community and being willing to adjust, no problem there. But you are going to extremes. Started off with 250,000 shares, then changed to 20,000. Trying to offer more and more to get people interested, and still no buyers.

2. The price is too high
I get what you are trying to do, but the price is simply too high. That is why you are trying to squeeze more and more benefits in, yet no one is biting. No matter how you work it, the price is too high for too little return ... not to mention, that figures aren't actually being made available to begin with.

If the price is too high, very little else will compensate.

3. Too much 'trust me, I can do it', and not enough realistic varifiable data
Yes, you are keen and ready to go. Great. But 'trust me' is not good enough. Not with such a high price and no concrete data.

All in all - too costly, too vague, too much jumping around and too risky for too little return.

My 2 satoshis

Sou

Activity: 210

(Bitcoin related text here)

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 06:07:52 AM

You so desperately just want to get something going, that you are all over the place. Credit to you for listening to the community and being willing to adjust, no problem there. But you are going to extremes. Started off with 250,000 shares, then changed to 20,000. Trying to offer more and more to get people interested, and still no buyers.

2. The price is too high
I get what you are trying to do, but the price is simply too high. That is why you are trying to squeeze more and more benefits in, yet no one is biting. No matter how you work it, the price is too high for too little return ... not to mention, that figures aren't actually being made available to begin with.

Yes, you are keen and ready to go. Great. But 'trust me' is not good enough. Not with such a high price and no concrete data.

All in all - too costly, too vague, too much jumping around and too risky for too little return.

My 2 satoshis

Sad part is he's probably going to drag everybody's BTC to the end of the month even though it's not going to happen. Turning his back on the few people that were going to give it a chance to protect his ego. I don't have anything against the company or the creator, but lets be honest..it's not looking good. It was really a great shot though. If things look as stagnate as they do now in a couple day, then the IPO should be cancelled so share holders can pursue other ventures. Don't punish the people that gave it a chance.
redbeans2012

Activity: 887

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 06:22:10 AM

2. The price is too high

My 2 satoshis

Sad part is he's probably going to drag everybody's BTC to the end of the month even though it's not going to happen. Turning his back on the few people that were going to give it a chance to protect his ego. I don't have anything against the company or the creator, but lets be honest..it's not looking good. It was really a great shot though. If things look as stagnate as they do now in a couple day, then the IPO should be cancelled so share holders can pursue other ventures. Don't punish the people that gave it a chance.

+1
zif33rs (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 06:27:32 AM

Man..tough crowd. I am not going to drag anything anywhere. Listen guys..the data is real..its better then stated even. I cant release it..I was specifically asked not to. How to deal with that?

I am trying to collect my thoughts to respond to your queries intelligently.

hasher87

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 06:38:06 AM

soooo, 0.56btc/gh?

what hashrate? you know the moment you informed all the potential shareholder in your news that its gonna be 0.56btc/gh, everyone's initial interest just went downward spiral, including mine as well

The deal could've gone much better if the price of btc/gh was around the range of 0.1-0.2, but now, as what the other poster said, this is just like buying usb eruptor with hosting service

i sold some shares from dms.mining that has made me 0.3btc profit just within days (dividend + sells) just to buy one of your share, but now i'm having a second thought about this

best of luck
zif33rs (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 06:48:13 AM

2. The price is too high

My 2 satoshis

1. I have an idea. I have a contract also. I apologize for the launch..your right..I didnt know enough at the time. I think people are satisfied with the changes and how I went about it. I will do better in the future.

2. This is what everything is all about. The price. I was asked not to release the actual data on this. I am respecting that. I am scheduled to meet up with Peter Vessenes tomorrow here in Seattle to discuss some specifics about this. I hope afterwards I can be a little more forthright about the exact price on this contract.

3. Again..most of this relates to the price not being able to be specifically mentioned. So..the trust.

I will not drag this out if we miss the needed amount to launch.

I am asking all of you for abit more patience and let us see what tomorrow brings.

Goodnight

superduh

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 06:57:24 AM

give this guy some time - and hopefully we'll be able to verify more info as it trickles in

people are so yappy -if someone wants to get out ASAP for whatever reason just place an ask right below his wall and get it over with

ok
joele
Legendary

Activity: 1022

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 12:05:36 PM

give this guy some time - and hopefully we'll be able to verify more info as it trickles in

people are so yappy -if someone wants to get out ASAP for whatever reason just place an ask right below his wall and get it over with

+1
hasher87

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 03:20:00 PM

18536 unsold shares since... 8-12 hours ago?

this is badddd
zif33rs (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 03:39:24 PM

Its not over. Relax everyone...this is like a game of musical chairs...right now everyone is still looking for a seat.

We are pulling out all the stops today to get this going. I will have an update for you this afternoon.

creativex

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 05:33:51 PM

You seem to be treating this IPO as though it's a pot of gumbo and if you tweak the recipe just right then it'll come together. You're trying to raise thousands of bitcoins from investors that have no reason to trust you with a poorly planned and implemented launch. When you change things after selling shares you risk alienating those that have already invested which in turn causes them to seek the exits even if it means a small loss. This is making it more difficult for you to raise funds as new investors are purchasing from old investors rather than from Hosted-Mining.

I wish you luck, but I think you face an uphill battle.

redbeans2012

Activity: 887

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 05:41:17 PM

You seem to be treating this IPO as though it's a pot of gumbo and if you tweak the recipe just right then it'll come together. You're trying to raise thousands of bitcoins from investors that have no reason to trust you with a poorly planned and implemented launch. When you change things after selling shares you risk alienating those that have already invested which in turn causes them to seek the exits even if it means a small loss. This is making it more difficult for you to raise funds as new investors are purchasing from old investors rather than from Hosted-Mining.

He is working on a very short time frame.
zif33rs (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 05:53:08 PM

You sir, are correct. It was not my intention though. I have learned from my mistakes and have tried to make the best possible corrections.

The most recent news I have is that I am in negotiations with a person who is looking at a 1 TH purchase. I believe they are interested in coming on board. Talks are continuing.    

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: