Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 08:14:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which is better Ripple or Tron?  (Read 4959 times)
k-west

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:45:20 AM

It is quite difficult to choose,Ripple is an old proven coin but it is very centralized,Tron is a young coin with nice devs and bright future.I would choose both Smiley
dbstmddhks

Activity: 523
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:05:17 AM

Ripple is a company with its own, working software, which, from the perspective of banks, can be very useful. Nevertheless, I am concerned about the issue of speculative bubbles (i.e., artificial manipulation of prices). the project Tron achieved the growth of the TRX token by 3650% in just a month. This phenomenal breakthrough came about thanks to the brilliant marketing strategy of the founder of Tron, Justin San, who was mentioned twice in the list of the most distinguished entrepreneurs before age 30, and also thanks to John McAfee, who praised the token on Twitter, secretly promoting it to his 500,000 readers. Shortly after this tweet, the price of TRX rose from $ 0.04 to almost $ 0.29, and the token hit the top 10 crypto currency. I sincerely hope that such scenarios will not be repeated and the stories with Ripple and Tron will be the last lesson.
joker19

Activity: 105
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:48:06 AM

For me, if you choose between two patients, select Tron, because tron is a new cryptographer that has a great future. Although it is more risky to invest, it will also bring huge profits. Ripple is good, but still it reaches its maximum.
Crypto Debate

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:50:37 AM

both coins investment good for long term investment and when have update on TRX  that time increasing the money and compare with Ripple trx is low price hence better to invest on TRX
R3ffun

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:52:31 AM

I wanted to know which is better is it Ripple or Tron? Smiley
TRON also includes an attractive coin and is able to continue to grow. but when viewed in terms of price Tron still under Ripple. but I'm sure that Tron will continue to improve. so Tron is able to have prices as high as Ripple.
Dan_Mark

Activity: 99

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:57:01 AM

I hope Ripple will continue to go up, because I just bought Ripple. I personally believe Ripple will continue to rise in price in the near future. Although in top 15 marketcap many coins are very famous
MancyZz

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:30:29 PM

between Ripple with Tron certainly Ripple better. because if viewed in terms of price Ripple more expensive and more have the potential to grow and raise prices. so the possibility of higher profits.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:19:55 AM

TRON aims to create a completely decentralized Internet network by creating a user-centric ecosystem.Ripple is a network used for payment transactions, worldwide exchange for other currencies, including pre-coding and coding such as ETH, BTC ... Using ripple networks to pay You will need to pay for this network with XRP Coin. Cool Cool Cool

Yes, man, this is the main difference between these platforms. I guess Tron has more positive sides that Ripple which is a centralized currency. If I were you I would better pick up TRON. But it should be your choice.
AiwonOleh

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:23:55 AM

Well, surely if you choose from these two coins, then Ripple is better, although I do not like it as its capitalization is very large and we have already seen its price peak and I think it will not grow any more.
12retepnat34

Activity: 319

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:13:39 AM

If you have this two altcoins then is good and it is better if you must found out to your self of which of this two altcoins is the best for trading and long term investment.
Raidzin

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:32:35 AM

In this situation it is better Ripple. Its growth has already provided me with income and I'm going to buy more, since recently it has approached its bottom and this is the best time to buy.
Nachoo

Activity: 194

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 02:26:19 PM

Tron has a lot of potential, it's young and promising, I would put a big stake on Tron and leave something behind for Ripple or others, just in case.
KEPLER99

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:34:16 AM

although having both coins requires a lot of calculations and risks, so I think choosing a ripple to be a coin of choice rather than a tron. because although the ripple has decreased but still has the potential to earn even a little profit.
The factor of risk will always remain there in all the type of investment even if you talk about some investment other than that of the crypto currencies because it is a natural phenomenon that you can lose your money as well. I think of ripple to be more feasible option than that of any other altcoin especially when you are more interested in short term investment of money or either day trading.
VeeraS

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:41:32 AM

of course tron ​​has a cheaper value compared to ripple. you can choose both as a long-term investment. Interestingly, the current ripple has had many progresses to boost its price in the future. similarly with tron ​​seems to be following even though i am not sure with tron ​​developer.
usm2000

Activity: 156
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:52:56 AM

TRON and Ripple vary on both a fundamental level and in the industries they are targeting for disruption. Ripple is going after banks and global money transfer, with the goal of integration and improved efficiency. TRON, under the helm of big-personality founder Justin Sun, is looking to detonate the digital entertainment industry and rebuild it on a scaffolding of decentralized networking.Despite these differences, the two currencies share a significant amount of overlap–a set of features that was no doubt an intentional design by the TRON team. Both currencies offer significant liquidity with 100 billion coin supplies. Both rank high in terms of industry leading scalability, transaction fees and speed of transfer.
Gabmot

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:54:40 PM

Both are good and promising coins which affords their holders the hope and chance of making some cool cash from their returns. However, the law of choice may have its way in trying deciding which one to go for between the two. For me, Xrp has the upper hand as it has already established itself among the elite in the crypto world.
tonyvo2017

Activity: 526
Merit: 10

Lifestyle & Wellness Platform

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:05:27 AM
Merited by novaprime (2)

I was a Ripple fan but TRON was really a refreshing change and consumers were always interested in new things.
TRON is a block based protocol based on Blockchain's platform to build and host a free global content entertainment system. TRON coin allows users to freely publish, store and own data, decentralize autonomy, decide on the distribution and initialization of content by freeing / storing / processing digital assets. ... thereby creating a diverse ecosystem of entertainment content.
Do you know the 4 advantages of TRON:
* The social networking platform can help users share ideas and news without being controlled by the government or third parties.
* Fully decentralized allowing users to control all their data like digital assets and make money from that digital asset. (this was so good Grin)
* Standalone payment system allows users to buy content directly and securely.
* The development team of TRON are experts with many years of work with advanced technology.
sorry for my english weakness. I will try to fix it so people can better understand the meaning of the article. If this is a really good post, please give me some merits, tks so much.

Risunkof

Activity: 103

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:43:55 AM

I think TRON is a more promising coin than Ripple.  And it's better to invest for a long term.  As for me, Ripple is a bad investment.
zippolo

Activity: 241

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:46:17 AM

I think ripple is better . it becomes popular not only among those who just buy cryptocurrency ,but also from banks . and that says a lot. Now the second wave of popularity and perhaps the third will be through the banks.
Arcoin1

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:20:38 AM

Crypto is the most popular Altcoin ripple and tron in the currency world. These two coins can always make money. In the future, very high levels will come.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: