Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:25:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which is better Ripple or Tron?  (Read 4945 times)
jamecuvier1221

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:54:39 PM

I think ripple is better . it becomes popular not only among those who just buy cryptocurrency ,but also from banks . and that says a lot. Now the second wave of popularity and perhaps the third will be through the banks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptomeo

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:02:48 PM

TRON surprise me last year but the hype has been constantly built up by the team. Ripple also attract a lot of mainstream interest which is quite surprising for me. I thought the main goal of Ripple is for financial institutions not as a medium of payment for the public, But anywhere this is the beauty of crypto now, is all about public interest and adoption. Therefore, I believe Ripple is slightly ahead of TRON at the moment but I can see TROM probably will reap high profit as its price is still fairly low.
shendy

Activity: 602

https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:45:01 PM

I wanted to know which is better is it Ripple or Tron? Smiley
I think the better is Ripple coins. Yes though Tron coins have a very rapid development I still believe that Ripple coins are better than Tron.

MinerFTW

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:05:56 PM

I personally think that Ripple (XRP) is a lot better. There is a team constantly developing it and we see that the list of XRP partners is getting longer. This is generally a good sign.  Smiley Smiley

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████  █████
██
▓███████████████  █  ████████████▓
█████████  ██           ██  ███████
▄█████  ████████  ██████  ███████████▄
████████    ████  ██████  ██  ████████
████████████████  ███ ██  ███         
██████     ████     ████████████████
████████████████  ███ ██████   ██     
▀███████    ████  ███████████████████▀
█████  ████████  ████████████  █████
████████  ██      ████████████████
██████████████████████████  ████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████  ████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
FRELDO
Token sales
[ WP ]
Mjadon15

Activity: 174

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:06:16 PM

Taking a deep look at Tron (TRX) and Ripple (XRP), you will realize that both of them are rivals in the crypto-market today. Recently, Tron (TRX) launched its own MainNet and it got listed in Indonesia’s biggest cryptocurrency exchange platform and as a result of the launch of MainNet, the cryptocurrency is increasingly becoming a threat to other digital currencies including Ethereum. For these reasons, I go with Tron (TRX).
Mjadon15

Activity: 174

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:08:16 PM

For some reasons and rumours I would say that my trust is more about Ripple,  I have heard that Tron is having some signs of being scam. So I would rather not trusting it but anyway you should do your own research

Although Ripple has an edge over Tron in the sense that it was launched much earlier than Tron; but Tron is keeping up with the pace and it is emerging as one of the best digital coins in the world today. Earlier this year, Justin Sun stated his plans to make TRX one of the biggest cryptos in the market, this plan is being actualized daily.

However, the evidence of the plans becoming actualized is in the launch of MainNet, which means that Tron (TRX) doesn’t need the technology of Ethereum to operate anymore.
Halbert

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:10:12 PM

It seems to me the ripple will not show any great growth because its time has already passed, so I prefer the tron more  Grin
Julien_Olynpic
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 2989

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:17:19 PM

I think that ripple is better. He passed the test of time. He is trusted. It has a large capitalization. I believe that large investors will rather prefer a ripple for investment. The tron still has to prove that it is not SCAM
pazzanegro

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 06:23:06 PM

They are both "super" centralized. But as for me I would pick Ripple as it has larger market capitalisation.  Also it is more popular I think

GAMEHERO.APP CEO
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:24:27 PM

For some reasons and rumours I would say that my trust is more about Ripple,  I have heard that Tron is having some signs of being scam. So I would rather not trusting it but anyway you should do your own research

Although Ripple has an edge over Tron in the sense that it was launched much earlier than Tron; but Tron is keeping up with the pace and it is emerging as one of the best digital coins in the world today. Earlier this year, Justin Sun stated his plans to make TRX one of the biggest cryptos in the market, this plan is being actualized daily.

However, the evidence of the plans becoming actualized is in the launch of MainNet, which means that Tron (TRX) doesn’t need the technology of Ethereum to operate anymore.

Recently they launched their MainNet, emerging from ERC-20, now they are more than just a token. I read about them daily, they burned
some coins too, less coins in circulation.
   I have some Ripple`s and TRON`s. Both of them are well known to crypto-community. Both of them have very active teams, not a day pass
without some news about one of them. Many new articles, updates, to me that looks like they are working hard to achieve their goals.
   Now prices of this two coins is very low. When to invest if not now? Even if they fail it`s not a big loss if you buy couple hundred coins
of each, just in case. I did that, and what I do I advise others to follow me.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
vivuta114

Activity: 69

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:10:05 AM

I think ripple is better . it becomes popular not only among those who just buy cryptocurrency ,but also from banks . and that says a lot. Now the second wave of popularity and perhaps the third will be through the banks.
kenborbs

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 12:00:05 PM

In my opinion, if you will based on the digital cryptocurrency market chart Ripple is better than Tron when it comes to market cap and trading volume, but Tron is much cheaper and didn't reach its peak compared to Ripple. If you're planning for Long-term gain, probably Tron is way better than ripple due to its potential growth and cheaper price.

|█ ▌     BGX.AI     ▐ █|
A DECENTRALIZED FINANCIAL PLATFORM FOR THE MOBILE GAMES INDUSTRY
|▌PRE-SALE STARTS : MAY 8, 2018▐|
dohoahue2012

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:25:20 AM

Both coins are quite promising, but I like Ripple more. He has the support of banks and many financial institutions, so that he can grow very much in price.
Azzam Khalif

Activity: 252

Decentralized Transportation Solution

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:31:29 AM

Ripple gained its peak and i vote for tron because the developer tried to develop the future blockchain platform. I think that there is a lot of room for growth for tron. Tron project runs fair distribution for everyone and it may better to pick tron rather than centralized coin just like ripple.
with Ripple is indeed has a development that so increased is very capable of bringing its own benefits by owning it. so that with Ripple so increased it will be very capable to make Ripple as the main coin than Altcoin other which is still under Ripple like TRON this.

▰▰▰▰▰   REDCAB   ▰▰▰▰▰
DECENTRALIZED TRANSPORTATION SOLUTION
BoutiqueMT1

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:36:16 AM

Ripple is certainly better than Tron, it's been proven and Ripple has shown the world that he's a good coin and has a bright future. and I have also invested some ripple coins for my financial future.
pukul rata

Activity: 147

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:10:16 AM

I think that both cryptos are equally good for investment, although the price is not too expensive, but both cryptos is good and suitable for investment, maybe this opportunity to buy one of that both crypto, it was the second yesterday the crypto experienced a significant price increase , but if you look at the current market situation, the two coins are decreasing in price
koralan

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:16:30 AM

Asked: Which Ripple or electronic coin Tron is better? In my opinion I would choose Ripple. By having the partners are bankers and financial partners and the future can replace cash ... so perhaps it will be stable in terms of value. I have profited from the Ripple.
Black Angel

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:19:05 AM

I've used TRON and Ripple, both are very good coins and have brilliant future prospects, but if I have to choose one then I'm sure that Ripple is better than TRON, let alone Ripple's chance of skyrocketing is huge because the volume of daily transactions is very big.
Denigmatic

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:20:06 AM

Obviously, at the moment this is TRON's answer, because the XRP market is already pumping a lot, and now it is very stable than anything else. Now it's time to enter TRON so that we can get a good profit just as we did for XRP. TRON somehow attracts the attention of new investors, and, as seen on HitBTC and BInance, the depth of the market is constantly growing in terms of the Buy market. Every day, it invested more than a million in BTC, which in fact is a good sign of futuristic investment. I'm not going to miss this train for sure.
apollo93

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:21:41 AM

I think I prefer the tron because the ripple has reached its maximum and on the other side, the tron can still grow, and very cheap to get the tron, so from that I think tron is better
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: