Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:31:19 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which is better Ripple or Tron?  (Read 4956 times)
Miztasnow3

Activity: 117
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:08:37 AM

Ripple,  he is everywhere by ear in the whole world.  and is very popular, ripple is in the third position of world best coin. I think that it will overtake the eth  capitalization. Because as for me ripple is by far better than tron..
RGMan

Activity: 232

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:12:42 AM

Both are "good". Not in one, not in the second I do not recommend investing. Too they are strange and do not inspire confidence. As soon as the rumor goes that the bubble has burst, such a collapse will come, that even you will not be able to get out.
papagapa

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:12:52 PM

I wanted to know which is better is it Ripple or Tron? Smiley

Obviously Ripple is better than TRON, in any way and from any aspect. Ripple has a high growth and price and is more stable. In addition to further development, Ripple is also able to increase Ripple prices in the future. This is not an equivalent comparison, it might be better to compare with ethereum.
I agree. They play in different leagues and can't be compared. XPR is the third coin after BTC and Ethereum, and Tron doesn't even come close. There's twice more Tron, but it costs ten times less.
blingow

Activity: 113

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:54:46 PM

Both of them make good investment options. I have investments in both of them and for now, I really cannot choose one over the other. If you are looking to make investments and you have enough funds, I would advise that you split your funds and invest in both. Or go for the one you can afford to go for now. Both are great projects. Trust me.
luckydt

Activity: 138
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:57:30 PM

I don't confide in Ripple any longer, Ripple has an incorporated framework and now a considerable measure of collaboration with banks. Also, now Ripple costs are down and under $1 as of now this month on request toward the finish of December the cost of Ripple comes to $ 3. Be that as it may, after much news Ripple working with banks and has a concentrated framework currently Ripple costs hard to ascend to the cost of $ 1.
Abdullah.dhariwal

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:09:38 PM

I would suggest you TRON because it has a good active team and they are working very good. plus it has a great potential to grow and listed on all major exchanges. its cheap at this moment. so go for TRON
25espia1994

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:19:21 PM

for me.
RIPPLE because we know the quality of coins easier to get on the market. but my advice to you is to know the trading strategy you need to know when you're going to spend money.
and also to lose the investment. You should always be in the market to find out what the value of altcoins is.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
MilesEldwin

Activity: 162

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:26:11 PM

I would advise you to have to invest in the RIPPLE. Cox it is a very strong and the popular team and it is a very fast transaction and the increased the value. it is a very stable and the established coin.
Nivelir

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:27:32 PM

It seems to me that both projects have HYIP and both projects are very well advanced in the crypto-currency community. How much time the market will still fall is not clear, but when it unfolds these projects will show everyone
Zeke_23

Activity: 868
Merit: 333

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:42:19 PM

for me, tron is better than ripple. their team is very active and its really different from ripple, ripple is a centralized coin which means that there is some kind of manipulation in its price.

AMEPAY
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
AME TRADE HERE
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
AME TRADE HERE
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
taktik

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:10:23 PM

for me, tron is better than ripple. their team is very active and its really different from ripple, ripple is a centralized coin which means that there is some kind of manipulation in its price.
in any case, I believe that Ripple is a promising project, Because anyway it is an opportunity to combine the banking system with a crypto currency. However much we like it, life requires such a step. But today the market has shown again the price of an affair more than 300 dollars and I think this is good news on August 15. I believe that the efirium is the best coin for investment.
saras008

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:10:06 AM

If this is for comparison, it all depends on each individual, if I myself prefer ripple to be the choice, even though now the ripple is in the bottom position, but I believe that ripple will still continue to be one of the best potential coins for the future, and obviously very worthy to have.
Etronix

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:32:11 AM

Both of these coins are now preparing for a big leap. Therefore I believe that each of us can still buy it at a low price.
I expect big growth from ripple, as well as TRON can provide good benefits in any situation or condition.
paulsen

Activity: 232
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:38:43 AM

If I myself prefer to ripple. Because ripple is a coin that has a future. There is already a long time ago, and able to survive to the present. I am also sure that ripple will be the coin could be in trust for investment.
nekorakoeora

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 04:39:40 AM

both have a good potential for investment. ripple and Tron are the same the same as the potential but of course with different advantages. But if looking at the developments that exist today then maybe ripple has the advantage that surely is better because it has a lot of cooperation with many large companies so that surely will have even greater potential.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
jfederkins

Activity: 296

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:01:57 AM

From my point of view Tron is much far-sighted than Ripple, because Ripple is very close to the end so it is clear that Tron has more chances for surviving.
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:26:21 AM

Honestly this is a difficult choice because in my second opinion the coint is that ripple and tron ​​are the same as potential coints and the development is also good, so please analyze yourself about this coint better which is ripple or tron

tron is better than ripple
because there is a classic reason ripple is pure centralized cryptocurrencies my friend
so, i will choose tron rather than xrp

If you compare the graphs of Ripple and TRON, you will see that there is almost no difference between them - they are going up and down at the same time. However, XRP is a centralized currency, thus I pick TRX.
Netcave

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:28:34 AM

I have used TRON and Ripple, both of them are very good coins and have brilliant future prospects, but if I have to choose one, then I am sure that TRON is better than Ripple, let alone the chance for TRON to skyrocket is very large because the daily transaction volume is very big. A bright future is waiting for TRON.
gucci belt

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:40:57 AM

Tron is made for computerized media makers to give them complete control and ownership of their substance.
Ripple is a replica of bitcoin, designed as well as possible to enliven the crypto market.
Honestly, you are like commenting on mangoes and avocados.
siap86

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:20:20 AM

To this day I think Ripple is far better than Tron. Moreover, the development team behind Ripple has done a much better job than the Tron team.
With that said I don't really believe in altcoins anymore and want to invest in Bitcoin which is more real in terms of public trust and price stability.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: