Bitcoin Forum
September 19, 2018, 12:19:53 AM *
News: ♦♦ Bitcoin Core users must update to 0.16.3 [Torrent]. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which is better Ripple or Tron?  (Read 2688 times)
pisomiko

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:58:53 AM

both have a decent potential for speculation. swell and Tron are indistinguishable the same from the potential obviously with various points of interest. In any case, if taking a gander at the advancements that exist today at that point possibly swell has the favorable position that unquestionably is better since it has a considerable measure of collaboration with numerous huge organizations so most likely will have much more noteworthy potential.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make a difference with your Ether.
Donate Ether for the greater good.
SPRING.WETRUST.IO
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
baranovskaeirina

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:46:16 PM

I think the investment will match both coins. Ripple on short and TRX in the long run will be great in my opinion !
TomInVa57

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Decentralized Transportation Solution

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:41:11 PM

I wanted to know which is better is it Ripple or Tron? Smiley
I wouldn't buy them. It seems to me that they will not grow. It is better to spend these funds on Ethereum or bitcoin, this is the best deal

Arcanefist

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

REWARDS FOR SPORT ACTIVITIES

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:43:40 PM

None of this is for me. Both crypto-currencies have not had a sufficiently large value on the market for about six months

dicaprio

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:45:23 PM

In my opinion, both projects look very good, because these projects today are very cheap, as there are probably so many other crypto currencies, I think this is very good for new investors, because such cheap altcoins are not often.

nikitin-sasha

Activity: 97

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:46:14 PM

Ripple is a more reliable investment. The tron is a speculative coin, behind which are scammers
Begun652

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:50:16 PM

Ripple has already established its position with high market capitalization.The throne has yet to reveal its true peak .
goshay97

Activity: 222
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:52:25 PM

I'm going with Ripple myself.  I think the big boys and bankers will back Ripple.  I don't choose coins based on technology breakthroughs or anything like that.  I'm playing the people and to me Ripple will rise against all logic and leave the Tron holders figuring out what happened. 
Cryppy_guyL

Activity: 281

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:52:37 PM

I do not presume to say, but in my opinion the prospects of TRON are much higher than the prospects of Ripple. And take off TRON may be higher than Ripple in the future. But of course all this only time will tell.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   CEWNOTE  ●  NEWS DECENTRALZIED - EARN ON ARTICLE    ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
⋐⋐⋐  facebook  ❱❱❱  twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ❱❱❱ Whitelist  ⋑⋑⋑
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ⋐  PRIVATE-ICO | Sep 4th, 2018  ⋑  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
seggardinggins

Activity: 350

foresting- PTON

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:56:54 PM

I do not presume to say, but in my opinion the prospects of TRON are much higher than the prospects of Ripple. And take off TRON may be higher than Ripple in the future. But of course all this only time will tell.

these two coins can be said to be comparable so it's hard to know which one is better so in my opinion this is only a matter of our tastes and strategies, because as you say if for the long run it looks like TRON is better but if to trade I think Ripple is better.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████      FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
acener

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:02:25 PM

I would prefer ripple because it is the best known which is next to ethereum. I am actually holding some because I believe that it has a big potential that could give all of us a good profit. Tron is also a good coin but I just find ripple good for investing and I am waiting for it to bloom.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
Valpekh

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:05:09 AM

Tron is as yet developing while swell has colossal plunges over some stretch of time. Be that as it may, I trust Ripple will exceed Tron big time as Ripple's trade charge is very less. Additionally, Ripple has been in the news for a long time now and it has been the few digital forms of money close by bitcoin and ethereum to be recorded in significant trades. On the off chance that you are having Ripple, hold it for additional time and don't stress. Swell's sponsorship is awesome and the innovation will before long be found in significant banks everywhere throughout the globe. HODL!!
Cubanlinx81

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

CryptoRex

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 12:24:42 PM

Without a doubt ripple is a much better project in my opinion. Tron is well marketed vaporware that does not bring any real value other than the illusions of it’s propaganda. Although XRP is a long way away from massive adoption, it is a solid project that will result in a real games in the future.

nebosvoden

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:20:17 PM

Of course the ripple is only for transactions and is similar to banking.Keeping money on crypto exchange exchanges is dangerous.
MsBella_120799

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:20:59 PM

keep in mind: ripple existed before bitcoin and was not decentralized by default, and still isn't completely For Tron with its huge circulating supply of coins, its very difficult to grow 5x or 10x...Firstly, they are both offering two different solutions, TRON offers decentralized free digital media on the blockchain, while Ripple offers centralized payment solutions...
JeffreyElvis

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:28:46 PM

Ripple is a very fast transaction and it is a third cryptocurrency of the crypto market and at this moment it's having a very huge demand. I hope its price will be growing again and it will being us a good money in future.
nurinmaulida

Activity: 165

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:32:06 PM

I will pick tron no ifs ands or buts, despite the fact that tron hasn't convey anything besides it really one of the task from china that I extremely like next to neo. I as of now has tron since the first occasion when they give free tron to trades record and I have earned a great deal of cash from exchanging it. Regardless I have some to hold for quite a while and it's best 5 of my portofolio at this moment. They have a considerable measure of potential and can make publicity which is critical in crypto.
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 448
Merit: 256

BQT - Social P2P Crypto Exchange

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:41:09 PM

Both options are quite nice and they both have different advantages in their own space. As Tron knows, ERC-20 is a token, but it has its own network structure, and in recent times this network structure works extremely well. But there is also a fact that Tron is not a brilliant option in the eyes of investors because of the value it lost recently. It's possible to say the same for Ripple, but Ripple is an option that has proved itself to be better than Tron. Though the day is not reflected in the face, some banks are experimenting with money transfer with Ripple, and in the future rumors that the transfer over Ripple will be open to the public are turning around. Nevertheless, I do not want you to regret by sticking to a single option, so I can advise you to invest both options with the basket system instead of recommending and praising a single option. I think you will get a better result this way.

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
Better. Quick.

Transparent.

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
anil_saini01

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:46:37 PM

Ripple in any ways is better than tron. Tron has no technology to back it that has any kind of promise. On the other hand, ripple has inter ledger protocol which is one of the fastest network available right now and also it has many partnerships with banking/financial institutions.
Tamila
Copper Member

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:03:13 PM

The idea of the Tron is closer to me than Ripple and I see much more potential for development, a very detailed road map which is painted for 10 years gives confidence in the realization of the team of their steps in development.

Neluns
♦ New Generation Financial Ecosystem ♦
Pre-sale on Aug, 1
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.