Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:56:07 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which is better Ripple or Tron?  (Read 4954 times)
sportgift23

Activity: 7
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:55:57 PM

I wanted to know which is better is it Ripple or Tron? Smiley

Ripple’s XRP–A Business Approach

Launched in 2012, Ripple seeks to provide a suite of software solutions marketed to banks, large financial institutions, major corporations with large financial departments, and other similar organizations. Ripple’s software products enable these customers to send payments, process payments and maintain liquidity.

A Problem to Be Solved–And Paid For

Currently, for example, a multinational corporation headquartered in New York required to process funds to Tokyo must jump through multiple hoops. The corporation deposits funds to a service to make the transfer, pay fees for that service, accommodate any relevant laws and regulations, and deal with exchange rates. It also waits patiently while each step of the process takes time to complete. Time zone differences alone create problems.
Moving money across borders currently presents so many challenges that to maintain liquidity in a given country, multinational corporations store large deposits in that country. But storing large sums there may not be the best use of that money.
Cryptocurrency resolves issues relating to exchange rates, the speed of transfer, and fees. And Ripple intends to solve these problems specifically for large financial organizations. Why target this segment in particular? Because they process a lot of high-volume payments and deal with these issues constantly. Cryptocurrency addresses their problems, and as customers, they pay handsomely for ease of use and efficiency.
Four major payment providers MoneyGram, MercuryFX, IDT, and Cuallix have all announced they would run pilot programs of Ripple’s products. Other users of Ripple include Santander, UniCredit, UBS, and Standard Chartered.

TRON–A Vanity Project?

TRON and XRP take different perspectives. While Ripple focuses on providing solutions for corporate needs, TRON almost appears to be one man’s vanity project. But Justin Sun, the founder of TRON, demonstrated success in past ventures, so he shows sufficient business skills not to be dismissed out of hand.

What Problem Does TRON Plan to Solve?

TRON began as a decentralized entertainment content sharing platform. But now TRON claims complete decentralization of the web as its current goal. And to quote the corporate website, “As a decentralized platform in Web 4.0, TRON’s powerful capability make it be adaptable to a wide range of complex scenes and also support applications with vast amounts of users.”
(What they mean by “Web 4.0” remains unclear. Web 1.0 defined the first static web pages on the internet. Web 2.0 provided rich us

dulinivanrus

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 04:08:47 PM

Personally, I invest in the long term and for that I choose the Tron but on Ripple You can ride the waves well.

✦ ZOPTAX ✦
❝ Disrupting VOIP with Blockchain ❞
zekarsalih

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:03:14 PM

I believe that Ripple has more prospects for growth and so will make rate on Ripple.
It's true but in 2019 the creation of the first prototype system for developers based on blockchain technology with the Proof-of-Stake algorithm will begin, and Tron will improve.
jozymens7

Activity: 392

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 09:06:19 PM

Ripple and Tron are two separate coins on the market with different products working. They are all good on the market but I will go for Ripple as being better than Tron.

mariyawisman

Activity: 197

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:33:39 PM

unequivocally ripple because he has been on the market for over 3 years and has always been in the lead, which can't be said about tronix
Tron has the money in it yet it is doing badly inside the markets because the coin didn't do anything spectacular since its release. Ripple is better to invest in.
dumplingsandsushi

Activity: 476
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 09:36:57 PM

Well, I hate both of those.

Have you ever thought of doing a simple research on these two projects?
You will find a TON of info and evidence on why these are coins you should stay away from.

For example, ripple makes most of it's money by selling the use of it's platform to banks and by pumping the price of xrp.
I don't mind a company selling it's service, that's what companies do.
But ripple themselves created a crypto that has no use and which they own the majority of.
They systematically shill the coin, then release a bunch out and dump them on the market.

Tron, holy cow, where to start?
Yeah, pure speculation.  It is one of those companies that reached crazy heights based solely off of hype, ignorance, greed, and stupidity.
Just take a look at their development progress, yeah, it's laughable.

krazyphrick
Copper Member

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 11:07:20 AM

I prefer both coins. They are definitely good. Ripple is definitely a good coin. The only minus of it for me is its centralization. But XRP is definitely moving in the right direction. TRON is certainly good at investing too, and far from its potential.
niteroy

Merit: 17

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:15:38 PM

I tend to think that TRON is better than Ripple in many aspects, and if you are a fan of crypto, and not just chasing financial gain, then Ripple does not suit you because it is not a decentralized cryptocurrency. The advantages of TRON are that it is a decentralized coin with an ever-growing community and its own blockchain on the basis of which you can issue your own coins. These characteristics are not in Ripple.
Dasha88fed

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:40:50 PM

I prefer both coins. They are definitely good. Ripple is definitely a good coin. The only minus of it for me is its centralization. But XRP is definitely moving in the right direction. TRON is certainly good at investing too, and far from its potential.
If we consider these two coins only from the point of view of investing for profit, then yes, these two coins are well suited, despite the fact that Ripple is a fully centralized coin. Although I like the TRX more, I see its constant growth and it has a rather large potential, considering that its capitalization is $1.5 billion compared to the $18 billion capitalization of Ripple.
trudovik

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:42:42 PM

The best thing is probably not to invest in these projects at all, because today there is much better, I am sure that you will correctly understand and find a way to invest in the right normal projects.
tool_462

Activity: 924
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:49:21 PM

If we consider these two coins only from the point of view of investing for profit, then yes, these two coins are well suited, despite the fact that Ripple is a fully centralized coin. Although I like the TRX more, I see its constant growth and it has a rather large potential, considering that its capitalization is $1.5 billion compared to the $18 billion capitalization of Ripple.
Trx has a lot of announcements, partnerships, so this coin and long-term investors like it, straining just some of Justin’s statements, which are not confirmed by anything, for example, about transaction speed

nekonyun

Activity: 882
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:09:33 PM

both coins are good but for ripple because the price has reached the highest peak I think it's better to choose tron right now because it's at risk if you buy ripple right now
Naitik

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:15:28 PM

Definitely the ripple is better than tron. Tron is doing nothing. They just make fake news everyday and want us to manipulate the market which is the worst scenario.
yavorskiy616

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:15:44 PM

Hi, I think you should have Ripple and Tron.
but for me it is more interesting for investment this Ripple only when the price is lower than 0.5 dollar.
michael23

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:18:11 PM

I am not a fan Ripple, but I think that the most likely Ripple will grow stronger than the Tron, so if you invest in Ripple, although at the moment I would have waited until Ripple will fall further.
Businesscase

Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:30:18 PM

This coins targeted on different spheres. If Ripple targeted on banks, Tron targeted on decentralization. Both of them are good and worth to invest.
mistersehmuz

Activity: 294
Merit: 27

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:36:22 PM

For me, it is obvious that Ripple is better than Tron in its all aspects. When I compare them I see Ripple more and more safer project. Trusted by banks and other authorities. For instance, Ripple founders can talk to Trump easily. How about Justin Sun? I think he is a big joke.
ovcijisir

Activity: 1493
Merit: 333

🐪

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 07:42:13 PM

I don't know what is it with comparing coins that don't have similar purpose. Ripple was made to help banks in value transfer, and tron was made like smart contract platform.

Each has different competition and values.

queennathalia

Activity: 434
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 06:14:55 AM

I wanted to know which is better is it Ripple or Tron? Smiley
As I see its better ripple, Because it can pump from 0.75$ up to 0.8$ within 3 to 5 weeks only. We can earned profit within this weeks. So its better to buy Ripple and hold for 1 to 2months.
kriptosan797

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 07:02:37 AM

Both coins are interesting in terms of investment, Ripple think good in terms of short-term investment, and Tron think very attractive for long-term investments.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: