Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:11:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When to Buy bitcoin?  (Read 2196 times)
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:27:27 PM

Buy with low price and sell it with high price. By doing it you can earn some money. I think it is the right time for buying Bitcoin because price is not so high. It is on negotiable price. You should alert everytime because price is not fixed.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cydrix

Activity: 602
Merit: 129

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:42:19 PM
Last edit: January 26, 2018, 10:08:39 AM by cydrix

Hi! ☺️ I just want to ask when to buy or sell bitcoin? I don't want to lose money.. I mean we can't avoid to lose if we're just beginner but atleast we can find ways to prevent it right?
Don't want to lose money but wants to profit?  I mean thats just it? you just want to hold without a hitch next time do your research before joining. There is no way you will never gonna lose money if you would hold it for a longer time.
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2380
Merit: 251

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:10:35 AM

When the price of bitcoin decreases frequently that is the best and very good time to buy bitcoin because the reason is bitcoin's value increases everyday in sometimes it becomes decreases and that's not an end that is the correct time to buy bitcoin .

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:30:49 AM

Hi! ☺️ I just want to ask when to buy or sell bitcoin? I don't want to lose money.. I mean we can't avoid to lose if we're just beginner but atleast we can find ways to prevent it right?
Well, for me I don't really have any specific price, time, or wait for bitcoin price to fall before buying I just buy my bitcoins anytime I have the money. So, my advice here for you is go to: coinmarketcap.com and study the bitcoin price yourself and buy bitcoin at your affordable price.
LANZ777

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:11:37 AM

We can still buy bitcoin now but it's better if we  buy last year. We don't expect that bitcoin will reach up to this very expensive price now. But still it is very intersting to get the price of bitcoin in the future. I really do hope this year will be the time for me also to reach my dreams in life. That l know bitcoin can only give this chance to me. I've proven that there are lots of bitterness now become a millionaire just find out how to trade in this site. That l know l will be one of them also.
vanedwap

Activity: 560
Merit: 113

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 01:29:18 AM

The question answered itself of course you buy you need to be wise when you are buying bitcoin buy bitcoin when the price is cheap sell when the price is high Smiley

FRJ

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

The Worlds Most Advanced Distributed Computer

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:20:37 AM

I think if you have a bitcoin and study, then you can understand yourself when you buy Bitcoin, because when you start refraining from doing any work, that task is easy for you, just like you did when Bitcoin When you start working with it, you can understand yourself when buying Bitcoin and when to sell it, even then you want to know When Bitcoin will buy and when to sell, then I want to tell you that you are always ready to buy and sell Bitcoin because when you see that the price of Bitcoin is much lower, then you will buy a lot more bitcoins at night, and when you see it If Bitcoin's price is increasing, then you will sell it with a smile, then I think you will be much more beneficial.

vijendra singh

Activity: 148
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 02:27:09 AM

What are you waiting for ? Prices are down, you must buy it now because at March end it might touch 3000$. I bought at 3000$ to 5000$. And 3 months it touched 2000$.

My advise to you is, don't sell in panic if it goes down at any moment. If you are trading then don't put all your coins in trading. Hold some part of it in some other wallets.
Soksuci

Activity: 199

Mercy

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:40:04 AM

Every time is a good time to buy Bitcoin. Think it as you plant a tree, there's no bad time for it right?
michellee

Activity: 2758
Merit: 840

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:44:38 AM

We can still buy bitcoin now but it's better if we  buy last year. We don't expect that bitcoin will reach up to this very expensive price now. But still it is very intersting to get the price of bitcoin in the future. I really do hope this year will be the time for me also to reach my dreams in life. That l know bitcoin can only give this chance to me. I've proven that there are lots of bitterness now become a millionaire just find out how to trade in this site. That l know l will be one of them also.

you are right LANZ777 but many of us missed the good time to buy bitcoin and push them to buy at the high price. but today, while bitcoin price is at the down price, I think we can start to buy another bitcoin or we can wait for a while until the price is down again. I think he can try to search as much of info about where bitcoin price wants to go in this week or in the next week so he can make analyze and decide in what price he wants to buy bitcoin and make sure that this time he doesn't miss the time.

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
.BITCOIN. PVP PREDECTION GAME

VS
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.Play to earn Crypto.
bakkang

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:52:37 AM

Losing has been part to our daily life therefore we must not afraid to it. You can buy bitcoin anytime you want then it's up to you on how you can hold your bitcoin and it's up to you how you multiply it. So you must know the basic strategy in trading buy low sell high.
orka39

Activity: 168
Merit: 47

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:03:17 AM

You can buy bitcoin anytime because bitcoin price will always going higher but you need just hold it.
If you dont want to loss money then it is very easy, dont sell your bitcoin lower price than buying price.

Cointertrade

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:14:49 AM

I think it is good to buy bitcoin now and after buying of course you must hold it and have patience to wait until it rise again. If you want to gain more profit the you must learned how to wait because your patience is your key to earn profit. And Of course you must sell your bitcoin if you think that you can earned enough profit.

Ausgewielt

Activity: 453
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:43:20 AM

Actually you will not lose your money if you're patience. Bitcoin price is keep growing you only need to hold it. Afraid people will get higher risk in cryptocurrency investment because the price is uncertainty, those people have high probability to make wrong decision.

yanto@1977

Activity: 686

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:23:53 AM

Lose money is risk, if you can face it just leave bitcoin trading. You must fix your mindset before start trading, every one will lose but it's worth to keep trying. To minimalism loss you can replace stop loss and take profit as sign to leave the market as soon as possible. Patience to wait and execute after reach the sign. It's look simple but until now, many people fail in this case. Do that again and again and always fix your strategy. Go now and good luck to you.

kavindra

Activity: 221

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:30:13 AM

I think this is the right time to buy bitcoin because now the bitcoin price is down, and holding it for a few days may already benefit, I did it a few months ago when the bitcoin price was down as it is now, and I get a profit

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
CinemaAI

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:33:33 AM

Diversify... BTC is not the only crypto out there. ETH has been moving up sharply even when during this last week as BTC has been moving down. Don't forget LiteCoin, too.  This way, you are invested in crypto broadly and less subject to the swings of a single coin.
01asd

Activity: 238
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:38:54 AM

Lose money is risk, if you can face it just leave bitcoin trading. You must fix your mindset before start trading, every one will lose but it's worth to keep trying. To minimalism loss you can replace stop loss and take profit as sign to leave the market as soon as possible. Patience to wait and execute after reach the sign. It's look simple but until now, many people fail in this case. Do that again and again and always fix your strategy. Go now and good luck to you.
Well, I think there are so many people asking this. And I see there are always various answers. In fact, there is one most definite and absolute answer that I always give. My answer is very easy and simple to understand. Many people may be analyzing price declines in the future, but actually predict that future price declines are difficult and not necessarily certain. You should know that the price drop is not necessarily the case and if it happens you do not know how much money will go down. So instead of waiting for an uncertain time, better collect and buy Bitcoin while you can. Collect as much as you can and do not regret if the price go up so high.
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:45:14 AM

you can buy bitcoin when the orice is low and sell them when the price is high  then you will not lose any capital amount.But no one knows when the price will dump anf bump so just wait for the right time and sell your coins.
But you can't make good profits if your investment is short term with bitcoins so make your investment atleast for about an year to get good reap.
hacekd

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:47:00 AM

almost the same as you, i still have the fear of losing to start trading in bitcoin. I am afraid my money is gone. because many say never invest anything that I am afraid to lose

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: