Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:58:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When to Buy bitcoin?  (Read 2196 times)
Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:46:33 AM

Hi! ☺️ I just want to ask when to buy or sell bitcoin? I don't want to lose money.. I mean we can't avoid to lose if we're just beginner but atleast we can find ways to prevent it right?

Yeah right, as a beginner you have to know it first when is the right time to buy and sell if don't want to loose a big profit. When I was a beginner I loose lots of my profit because a sell my bitcoin in a wrong timing. Then I ask my friends when is the right time. They said that when the bitcoin is in the high price that is time to sell it and when bitcoin is in the crack down that is the right time to buy it.

This is the right time to buy bitcoin because the price is currently low in a market. No other time to buy cause next month will be the judging if the speculation will be true to it's perception that it will spike to $15,000 and up this is base on the website traders.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
PrinceCaspian

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:46:51 AM

Buy bitcoin when the price is low just like now which is a good opportunity to get some bitcoin and that is an advisable thing to do to just buy some bitcoin and make it as a long term investment so you will have an asset for long term that can give you a lot of money.

▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████████████▄████████████████████████████████████▀▀███▄
  █████████▀        ▀███████████████▀         ▀████   ██████   ██████▀██     ███████████▄    ██████████   ███████████▄
 █████████    ▄▄▄▄    █████████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███    █████   ██████████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀████
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███     ████   ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███       ███
██████████   ▀█████▄▄▄█████████████   ███████   ███      ███   ████████████            ███   ███          ███       ███
███████████▄    ▀▀█████████████████   ███████   ███   █   ██   ████████████            ███   ███  █████   ███      ▄███
██████████████▄▄    ▀██████████████   ███████   ███   ██   █   ████████████            ███   ███  ▀▀▀▀▀   ███    █████▀
██████████▀▀▀█████▄   █████████████   ███████   ███   ███      ████████████            ███   ███          ███     ███
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███   ████     ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███      ███
 █████████    ▀▀▀▀    █████████████▄   ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████    ██████████    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███       ███
  █████████▄        ▄███████████████▄         ▄████   ██████   ██████▄██     ███████████▀    ██████████   ███        ███
   ▀████████████████████████▀████████████████████████████████████▄▄███▀
      ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

HIGH-SECURE PAYMENT ALGORITHM FOR E-COMMERCE
█████|     Telegram     |     Twitter     |     Medium     |     Youtube     |     Facebook     |█████

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER
ANN Thread

PRIVATE SALE...MARCH 10
PRE-SALE▬▬▬.MARCH 25
CROWDSALE.APRIL 11
Rashid555

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:10:41 AM

There is no specific time period for the bitcoin buyers but i will say that i have bought bitcoin at 19k so if you look at me then you will ready to buy bitcoin now in the market and if you are in those who will receive bitcoin in free it is not possible for every time the bitcoin users is increasing day by day and i hope that who have bought this now they will get benefit over that.

Kelvinid

Activity: 2786
Merit: 343

when lambo...

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:14:36 AM

Buy bitcoin when the price is low just like now which is a good opportunity to get some bitcoin and that is an advisable thing to do to just buy some bitcoin and make it as a long term investment so you will have an asset for long term that can give you a lot of money.
I agree.Buy only when there is a major drop of prices.You can buy as much as you want depending on your funds but always remember buy only what you can afford to save and lose.Bitcoin is always a risky investment because you cannot have an assurance when will the price goes up for you to sell and make bigger profits.Or just even hold it even for a year or two,that's a huge profit already in due time.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
shellomomma

Activity: 37
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:20:39 AM

I think its a perfect time to buy now because comparing the price last Dec 2017 it went as high as $19000. So it can happen again and might go possibly higher. Some says it can go up high as $40000 this year. This is not a financial advise and invest what you can afford to lose.
Xetonica

Activity: 706

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:27:12 AM

Hi! ☺️ I just want to ask when to buy or sell bitcoin? I don't want to lose money.. I mean we can't avoid to lose if we're just beginner but atleast we can find ways to prevent it right?

First you have to accept the fact that whatever you do, you can't exactly predict the rise and dip of a coin. Do some research to give you a better chance of making a good decision. Also, experience is pretty much the best tool so expect mistakes and losses while you'rr still a beginner

Your right! at first you must accept to your self  that if you lossing your money, in that way you can study your mistake and you got more knowledge to get better hard research to avoid lossing your money next time.
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1400
Merit: 357

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:11:16 AM

This is the best time for you to buy bitcoins. I am keep buying bitcoins because I am aware that the bitcoin will become more valuable. You will not regret if you will buy bitcoins now.
kolega

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:18:43 AM

Buy on rumors, and sell on the news.If you want to determine when to buy or sell bitcoins, study charts, trading indicators, support and resistance levels
Jay Jay crypto

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:21:40 AM

Bitcoin’s price has tumbled, falling by more than 25 per cent over the past seven days. ... The price of the cryptocurrency rapidly declined after it emerged that South Korea could be on the verge of banning bitcoin trading altogether.
 So, perhaps now is a good time to evaluate its investment merits and consider whether the recent decline represents a buying opportunity. ... The rudimentary contraptions were good for playing tic-tac-toe and solving simple math problem.
IndzheborgC

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:32:18 AM

Recently, the price of bitcoin is heavily dependent on news related to it. If it concerns problems with prohibition, overflow of transactions, their theft and other similar, then the price falls. Recognition countries, banks, history as someone got rich on bitcoins affect the growth rate.
supandi wiharja

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

Earn crypto for being contacted

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:03:34 AM

Actually if you have a lot of money, i think anytime is the right time to buy bitcoin.
But my advice, you are not in a hurry to buy, because the market is very easy to change.
Waiting for the right time to buy and always be ready at any time to see the movement of values ​​that occur.

desi92

Activity: 210
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:38:13 AM

I mean, I don't want to lose money either. But we can't say for sure when the best time to buy and sell is. Heck, if I knew when the best time to buy and sell is, I would be a billionaire by now.

The only thing you can do is pretty much decrease the risks. Never go all in, and don't buy at all-time-high or peak prices. There will always be risks when talking about investing, whether it'd be investing in crypto, or in stocks.

Everything has its own risk in the world wheater its hobby or job.
Example hobby cycling, its very enjoy for someone  who like it but it has risk too. Maybe fall down or another accident. So nothing with no risk.
Risk need to be taken if we need to be success. By taking a risk and get out from comfort zone is the beginning of our success
marsmyname

Activity: 332
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:37:35 AM

You should buy bitcoin when the price is low or stable i think  it is a nice time to buy bitcoin at cheap price. now you can buy bitcoin because now bitcoin price is too much low.

You should only go from buying of bitcoins when you are well prepared for such kind of thing and other than this, the market value of the bitcoin also falls down. Now is the best time for buying of the bitcoin. It is because of the reason that bitcoin is having its least market value and you will for sure be able to get more number of bitcoins right now as compared to you can get at time when the market value started to rise again.

enwi

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 10:57:40 AM

I think now is a good time to buy bitcoin and hold it until the price goes up because I'm sure bitcoin prices will surely rise again and we will benefit
michellee

Activity: 2758
Merit: 840

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:39:19 AM

I think now is a good time to buy bitcoin and hold it until the price goes up because I'm sure bitcoin prices will surely rise again and we will benefit

although now is a good time to buy bitcoin, he still needs to analyze where the price wants to go so he doesn't have to get a trap at the high price if the price is suddenly getting down. in the future, bitcoin price will increase back and even it will reach the new highest price that we want so we need to make sure to have bitcoin if we want to make a big profit. and we need to know that we don't have to be panic if the price is down and we need to be calm down for a while.

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
.BITCOIN. PVP PREDECTION GAME

VS
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.Play to earn Crypto.
swordling143

Activity: 360

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:42:30 AM

The best time to buy bitcoin is of course when the value is low. This way, one can be able to buy a lot of the quantity of bitcoin which is very profitable in the future. The only question or concern here is how to know when bitcoin's value is low enough for it to be considered as really profitable. I guess being patient is the key.
bitterguy28

Activity: 1988
Merit: 175

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 11:56:04 AM

Nice question from you mate, in virtual cryptocurrency specially Bitcoin investment have an risk is because nobody's can know when Bitcoin goes up or down the price.
The best time to buy bitcoin as your investment if the price in the lower but you to become patience whe the price goes pump thats called long term holding investment do not sell your Bitcoin or any altcoins investment in times of down grade the value in the marketcap.

kyori

Activity: 335

DECENTRALIZED CLOUD SERVICES

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:12:17 PM

Buy at dip and sell at high that's the only thing to remember. If you do not want to lose your money then be wise think big and control your emotions in dip. You can put stop loss to prevent lost.

⚡️ IAGON — WE REVOLUTIONIZE THE CLOUD ⚡️ | TOKEN SALE | DISCUSSION |
naikturun

Activity: 1190
Merit: 267

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:35:17 PM

nowadays the right time to buy bitcoin because at this time bitcoin has significant price decline. we can hold bitcoin in a long time and we can get the highest price within the next few months.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
semutracing

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:51:15 PM

if you ask when is the right time to buy, of course the answer is when the price is cheap. but if you do not want to lose your funds I suggest you to hold BTC you have because everyone is sure it will go up.

really, the right time to buy bitcoin or other altcoin is when the price goes down and sells it when the price is high to make a profit, but if you are a newbie better buy some of your wealth assets
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: