Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:49:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When to Buy bitcoin?  (Read 2208 times)
Marrionbitcoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:00:56 AM

Hi! ☺️ I just want to ask when to buy or sell bitcoin? I don't want to lose money.. I mean we can't avoid to lose if we're just beginner but atleast we can find ways to prevent it right?

Just buy now. Today is the best time to buy and then hold until you have reached the desired income. Just buy low and sell high is still the best strategy and be patient to wait even if the price drops or decreasing. Just invest the money you can afford to lose and be ready to take the risk because in trading it is very unpredictable. I guarantee you that Bitcoin is too big too lose so just invest now and hold as there are speculations that Bitcoin will rise up too soon.
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:07:29 AM

Hi! ☺️ I just want to ask when to buy or sell bitcoin? I don't want to lose money.. I mean we can't avoid to lose if we're just beginner but atleast we can find ways to prevent it right?

Just buy now. Today is the best time to buy and then hold until you have reached the desired income. Just buy low and sell high is still the best strategy and be patient to wait even if the price drops or decreasing. Just invest the money you can afford to lose and be ready to take the risk because in trading it is very unpredictable. I guarantee you that Bitcoin is too big too lose so just invest now and hold as there are speculations that Bitcoin will rise up too soon.

now? I dont think so. The value of bitcoin today has now increased a lot and i dont think buying now is a good idea , rather op should buy bitcoin last week becuase last week has been a bad day for bitcoin due to the major dip. Yet op can still posibly wait for a next dip and probably it may occur again in the next few days or maybe next month during the graduation day event because we know that people will tend to sell and spend if theres a valid season or ocasions.
achikomimi

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:20:30 AM

Recently there was a market crash. Bitcoin hits less than $7,000 if I am not mistaken. That price is a good entry. We all do not want to lose money, as much as possible we want to buy at a lowest possible price. Yet we cannot be so sure about. Always keep this in mind, "Invest only what you can afford to lose." Do not cut loss. Sell only at your desired profit.
yiuinubol

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:42:04 AM

I think the right time to invest in bitcoin is when you see the price drop, and the value of today's bitcoin has increased a lot and I do not think buying it is a good idea now. We all do not want to lose money, as much as we want to buy at the lowest price possible.
coinscircle

Activity: 202
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:52:20 AM

Whenever bitcoin prices go up and down when you want to buy bitcoin buy a falling price and sell at a high price, then you can earn more profit. And you must have a good strategy in buying bitcoins.
You should buy bitcoin right away! We can see that bitcoin prices are showing signs of very strong momentum, at present bitcoin prices have crossed the $ 10000 mark and are on the way up to the next milestone of $ 12000 in the coming days. . So now is the right time for you to join the bitcoin trade, buy bitcoin right now.
mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:53:40 AM

I think the right time to invest in bitcoin is when you see the price drop, and the value of today's bitcoin has increased a lot and I do not think buying it is a good idea now. We all do not want to lose money, as much as we want to buy at the lowest price possible.
With the current price decreasing of Bitcoin, I think this is the great time and the right time to buy and collect Bitcoin. Do not wait any longer for the price to drop some more, because we do not know what will happen in the future. The price of Bitcoin may go down a little further but the price of Bitcoin also can be back up if we do not care. The best way to face this phenomenon is by collecting and buying Bitcoin as much as possible and as soon as possible. If you buy now, you can wait until you get profit. But if you buy tomorrow in the future, I do not know what will happen. Just save and do not sell until you get profit. Do not sell when the price is still down.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:18:42 PM

If you trace back the previous movement last dec 2017, the value went up reaching 20k$ so the value right now is cheap and if the same pattern will happen again this year for sure we will see the value to easily go up again to 20k mark and for sure it will try to meet a new height, better to invest
now as we will expect more business minded person to invest as well, long term holders will benefits coming from this investment, just trust the system
and study every information about crypto.
coinscircle

Activity: 202

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:42:46 PM

Buy bitcoin when the price is low just like now which is a good opportunity to get some bitcoin and that is an advisable thing to do to just buy some bitcoin and make it as a long term investment so you will have an asset for long term that can give you a lot of money.
You are absolutely correct, I think we should buy bitcoin right now. Bitcoin prices are rising strongly in recent days, after touching the $ 11,200 level, the bitcoin is now down slightly and is at $ 9800. I believe the bitcoin price will continue to rise tomorrow as the $ 9000 hardback is hard to break.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:15:18 PM

i guess this may not too late,but still being late for the dip when bitcoin dro upto $6,900 ,if you got to buy when that low price you have $3000 profit buy now,but dont worry since bitcoin predicted to reach $30-50,000 this year,hopefully it will because this will make me rich
Prettyme

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:22:57 AM

For you not to lose money ,you should learn to trade ,this time is the best for you to buy bitcoin just because bitcoin price dump too low that's why you should buy now and wait until bitcoin price pump up or increase so when that time come you should sell your bitcoin that's how not to lose money I think ,they say that we should buy low and sell high that's the perfect thing you should do and think of it as always .

boynamnhi

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:52:50 PM

Learn and begin to apply trading indicators, they will help you see when the prices would be overheated, that is showing overbought. This will mean that the price will likely start to fall. To invest in the most profitable bitcoin you can track the market at times when bitcoin deep discounts for you to buy into bitcoin is best. My current point is that you should buy bitcoin if you really want to invest in this market
Wyne

Activity: 531

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:13:19 PM

Nobody want to lose and we are all aiming to earn from our investment. But bitcoin is not just about earning, sometime you also encounter looses but based on my experience, a bitcoiner will never loose its investment as long as they have the patience to hold when bitcoin value constantly decreases.  Those who have been affected by emotion suffer looses because they sell their bitcoin possession when bitcoin value depreciate.

The proper timing when to buy or sell bitcoin do not have any constant formula to follow considering the fact that all bitcoiners just based their investment on their prediction and analysis on crypto movement in the market. Since the nature of cryptocurrency is volatile, its value is unpredictable.  Some bitcoiners buy bitcoins when the cypto value depreciate from its former price not expecting that bitcoin value will continue to decrease for the upcoming weeks or on the other hand, people sell their bitcoins not knowing that its price will increase on the preceding week.  In short, bitcoiner invest based on their prediction and analysis only.   
AlienSeeker

Activity: 360

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:17:04 PM

All of us don't want to lose money but always remember that there is always risk when it comes trading or investing here in bitcoin. For me, don't invest or trade if you are scared to lose money because it is hard for you to trade if you are scared always. My advice for you, if you don't want to lose money is to be patience if the bitcoin dump or decrease. In this way, if the bitcoin dump it is the best time to buy more bitcoin. Always do the research about the news of bitcoin and always be updated.
dioanna

Activity: 612

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:25:51 PM

i guess one thing to look for so you can at least for see that bitcoin will go down which is the best time to buy are the fake news
specially if its from influencial persona or country like china, it usually has an effect to bitcoin price.

SunJAB

Activity: 406

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:26:12 PM

As we all know that bitcoin prices are gradually recovering, I think at this point it is good to invest in bitcoin, because we do not know what will happen in the future with bitcoin, But in fact I have seen my friend get rich thanks to bitcoin.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Chanock

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:49:29 PM

For me now is the ideal time to buy bitcoin because the value of bitcoin not fully recover although now the value of it is hit to 10,700 USD. Bitcoin now is constantly increasing it value in the market because the blood scenario is done and it is turn to green color now. Meaning the possibility to rise it value continuously this month is high because of price stable of bitcoin as of this moment. Buy bitcoin now and sell it until the value of bitcoin recover to 20,000 USD.
ipbitrung01

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:36:40 PM

I consider the current levels to be good for purchase, although I do not exclude the possibility of another low-level testing. Everything will depend on what news will be coming soon. Bitcoin will grow this year and very well, I think we'll see $ 20,000 and much higher.
I also think the price of bitcoins will return to $ 20000 mark. We can see in the past few days bitcoin prices are rising continuously and broke many important milestones, so I have confidence that bitcoin will soon return to the $ 19800 mark. So now it is very suitable for us to buy bitcoin at a very reasonable price of $ 10800.
xitrum

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:18:12 PM

I think this time is very good for people to invest in bitcoin. Because the current price of bitcoin is not high, and the possibility of a bitcoin increase in late February. Everyone can keep Bitcoin for a long time, wait patiently and everyone can get the highest price in the next few months.

I also think that strings are the best time for us to buy bitcoin. At present bitcoin prices are showing signs of decreasing when they touch $ 10800, I firmly believe that after this downturn bitcoin prices will continue to fly as the purchasing power is still extremely large. According to my analysis, the bitcoin price could reach $ 12000 in the coming days.

andrey111

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:54:03 PM

I was always amused by such questions. You will feel better if I say - yesterday. Buy bitcoin was needed on October 5, 2009. It was on this day that the first Bitcoin exchange rate was published in relation to the dollar at the exchange: $ 1 = 1.309.03 BTC. Trades were launched on the New Liberty Standard.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:30:39 PM
Last edit: February 22, 2018, 10:00:24 PM by Question123

You can buy bitcoin now because the price of the bitcoin increasing again.  For sure it will back again to the price of 20k dollars os if that happen you will earn more profit. But it's up to you if you want to wait the price to decrease again before you buy bitcoin.  But remember it's better to buy now because once the price of bitcoin incease again it will continue and become highest to the current price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: