Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:33:58 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When to Buy bitcoin?  (Read 2206 times)
doge_shit666

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:28:21 PM

If you now have capital I think you should buy BTC holdings. BTC is currently discounted due to the impact from Google and Binance. But I think that in the next few months, BTC price will increase again. So, we should buy the BTC now and hold them at the end of this year, the BTC price may exceed $ 20,000.
Borisb52

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:31:13 PM

Now is a good time to buy bitcoin. The market should soon stop falling and growth will begin. That's why now is a good opportunity to invest your money in Bitcoin. But all this is suitable only for investment. If we talk about trading within a day, then there will be slightly different parameters.
PonyBoy

Activity: 313
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:01:56 PM

I think 3k will be good price to buy bitcoin and good time to start markets be in green color and give us profit to make happy and earn money , because iam tired of all this red markets .
putrisa

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:23:02 PM

Hi! ☺️ I just want to ask when to buy or sell bitcoin? I don't want to lose money.. I mean we can't avoid to lose if we're just beginner but atleast we can find ways to prevent it right?

if you ask when is the right time to buy bitcoin then the answer is at all times and when you have the capital then it is the right time to buy bitcoin because bitcoin price can not be guessed and very difficult to guess so you can buy and play short term so as not to get stuck at high prices. so the point is you can buy bitcoin when you have the capital to buy bitcoin and there is no special time or the right time to buy bitcoin.
emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:01:28 PM

Beginners in what? Holding or trading? If you are holding, then you can just buy now, when bitcoin is at a dip, and good thing that it really has a very good support base, at least for now, so the next thing you should be thinking of is profit on whatever you buy at this price. Moreover, as long as you are holding, you really do not have any reason to be worried. Secondly, if you are considering trading, then you should definitely not be asking this question.
Before considering to buy Bitcoin with the used of our own money we should definitely need to have a knowledge prior to the system of Bitcoin and Bitcoin works. For me I always consider buying as a form of investment that people most of people should consider for them to earn and to gain profit in the future.
ssuchy

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:04:28 PM

Beginners in what? Holding or trading? If you are holding, then you can just buy now, when bitcoin is at a dip, and good thing that it really has a very good support base, at least for now, so the next thing you should be thinking of is profit on whatever you buy at this price. Moreover, as long as you are holding, you really do not have any reason to be worried. Secondly, if you are considering trading, then you should definitely not be asking this question.
Before considering to buy Bitcoin with the used of our own money we should definitely need to have a knowledge prior to the system of Bitcoin and Bitcoin works. For me I always consider buying as a form of investment that people most of people should consider for them to earn and to gain profit in the future.
To date, Bitcoin is a very risky investment. Although it is unambiguous, if all predictions about bitcoins begin to come true, then investments will lead to huge incomes.
cryptojaani

Activity: 252
Merit: 71

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:29:09 PM

At the point when the cost of bitcoin diminishes often that is the best and great time to purchase bitcoin in light of the fact that the reason is bitcoin's esteem increments regular in some cases it progresses toward becoming abatements and that is not an end that is the right time to purchase bitcoin .
Now is the best time for bitcoin to buy because demand price and value of bitcoin is getting high. It will not take more time to have pump in bitcoin so buy it for your future. Investing in bitcoin will never prove as bad decision for you. Price graph of bitcoin is going high it will go high forever. People are now investing and they are buying to hold for long time, a couple of year holding will make more bitcoin for you.

rawafe

Activity: 170

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:25:50 PM

Have you seen the current state of the market?. If I had fiat coins in my wallet I wouldn´t think to buy more cryptos like bitcoin.
The price of Bitcoins is on the ground and it is a good oportunity to invest.
bitcub

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 11:36:53 PM

I sold all my BTC at 9k rate,  now I am waiting for the massive dump at 6k. This would give me additional BTC from rebuying at lower price.  If not its easy to cry.

Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:24:34 AM

I sold all my BTC at 9k rate,  now I am waiting for the massive dump at 6k. This would give me additional BTC from rebuying at lower price.  If not its easy to cry.
just have some patience and always do some effort on how are you may able to buy again that coin on that lower price for yet that btc are hard to predict for if this is may have some possibility to get on that price again.
repsol

Activity: 162

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:34:54 AM

the right time to buy bitcoin when the price is down. the most important must be able to control the emotions and always be careful in choosing the investment and investment. that's my opinion

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                   
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
VPoro

Activity: 201

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:39:15 AM

whenever you think BTC is lower than its value you can buy it. My suggestion for you is 8000$. If the price is below this level, you should buy BTC immediately.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:35:56 AM

I think 3k will be good price to buy bitcoin and good time to start markets be in green color and give us profit to make happy and earn money , because iam tired of all this red markets .

I do agree but I doubt it will go down that low.  There is still lots of supporter from bitcoin and I believe this current drop is just a stage of accumulation to push Bitcoin to higher price.  Also if you want to wait a bit, I think Bitcoin will go down to 6k-7k USD in the next couple of week before it started to skyrocket again.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
kolinko

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:11:27 AM

The market is always changing, so to limit the risk in the bitcoin business, you must monitor and update bitcoin prices on the market regularly, continuously and predict the price of bitcoin. You should buy bitcoin when the price is down and when the bitcoin price increases, you sell bitcoin. In the cryptocurrency market is fluctuating slightly, and bitcoin prices also fluctuate (mitigate), I think this is a good time for you to buy bitcoin and seek profit.
richkellj

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:44:13 PM

3000 dollars would be quite low for bitcoin and I don’t think so it is going to reach this level because still people are supporting bitcoin. Well if it goes down to 3000 dollars, it is for sure that many of the altcoin investors will switch to bitcoin because this could be there first and last chance to enter the bitcoin market at such cheap rates. I hope bitcoin start increasing in value now because people are fed up of red market.
GREATLOVE

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:46:09 PM

Hi! ☺️ I just want to ask when to buy or sell bitcoin? I don't want to lose money.. I mean we can't avoid to lose if we're just beginner but atleast we can find ways to prevent it right?
I think everybody now are lose tgeir money because of bitcoin because bitcoin now is only $7000 and maybe there is possibilities that it will drop until $5000.
kynaz

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:52:47 PM

3000 dollars would be quite low for bitcoin and I don’t think so it is going to reach this level because still people are supporting bitcoin. Well if it goes down to 3000 dollars, it is for sure that many of the altcoin investors will switch to bitcoin because this could be there first and last chance to enter the bitcoin market at such cheap rates. I hope bitcoin start increasing in value now because people are fed up of red market.
I hope a blue hope for this market because it has made me lose 30% of the property and this is a huge money for me. At present BTC prices are still very cheap and everyone should consider a good investment as we will certainly never see this price in 2018 and the whole market will probably recover in the month next

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Jake2134

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:53:10 PM

When there is a dip buy BTC and when you want to just invest on it and hodl anytime is a good time because you invested to hodl and you don't care if it will go down you just care if it will go up and give you alot of profit.
margert

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:40:51 PM

You can see that bitcoin prices in the past few days are decreasing and there are no signs of recovery again. Although we recovered a bit today, I think bitcoin prices will continue to fall in the coming days. I believe we can wait and buy bitcoin at $ 6800 so you do not need to worry and buy bitcoin at this time.
cryptojaani

Merit: 71

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:48:39 PM

i think you should watch the price and learn how to understand charts, and experience trading, when the price is falling down, keep watching to choose the time to buy because the price will recover later and go up
I don't think there is any specific time to buy bitcoin. You buy it any time you got profit by holding it. one who can be able to buy a lot of the quantity of bitcoin which is very profitable in the future. The only question or concern here is how to know when bitcoin's value is low enough for it to be considered as really profitable.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: