Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 12:26:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When to Buy bitcoin?  (Read 2199 times)
TomUyamot

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:02:31 AM

Hi! ☺️ I just want to ask when to buy or sell bitcoin? I don't want to lose money.. I mean we can't avoid to lose if we're just beginner but atleast we can find ways to prevent it right?

There is only one way to prevent losing money and it is to hold when the value of Bitcoin is sliding down low. Buying Bitcoin is good anytime because when it comes to Bitcoin investment, it is advisable to be long term. And if you are planning to buy Bitcoin not because you want to invest in its growth but because you are going to use it as a currency, then the more reason that you buy it anytime. But if you are a Bitcoin investor, the better buying time is always when the price is cheaper but it is sometimes beyond our prediction so buying anytime is already good. 
saqibmunir

Activity: 267
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:30:21 AM

When you ask? I ask of you how much you are willing to buy it depends if you will buy a dip in a bulk manner like buying 5 or 4 Btc in that dip I'm sure you can profit a little percent every week though i can't guarantee you it will go along to what you want.
Trading bitcoin is i think just with bitcoins, Buy Low and sell high, Going back to previous days, when the value is just started to rise, there are millions of people globally are making good income, as of now, it makes me think how far does it grows, since the people attention are converted to other type of coins who are also moving to the top.
Galahad111

Activity: 340
Merit: 122

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:35:47 AM
Last edit: April 03, 2018, 05:26:51 PM by Galahad111

When you ask? I ask of you how much you are willing to buy it depends if you will buy a dip in a bulk manner like buying 5 or 4 Btc in that dip I'm sure you can profit a little percent every week though i can't guarantee you it will go along to what you want.
I think the best time to buy to bitcoin is when the price of bitcoin is low. Nowadays basically is the best time to buy it since the impact of people withdrawing great of amount of bitcoin happened during the holiday season. In few weeks or months time, the price will go back higher again so, i think this is the best time to invest so, take advantage from this correction time and invest.
kennyle167

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:36:26 AM

i think you buy it in this period because it has a low price, and i think it will be increase in the end of this year.
It is difficult for bitcoin prices to increase by the end of this year, at the end of last year bitcoin prices increased thanks to the ICO project, this year we can not foresee

thanks your comment, as last year i think in this year bitcoin will get the best price in octorber or november and then it will decrease in december.
ashkanm

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:44:54 AM

Everybody knows the main rule, buy low and sell high.now the price is down so don't sell it because you do not want to lose your funds
I suggest you to hold BTC you have because everyone is sure it will go up.
napi

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:47:58 AM

Hi! ☺️ I just want to ask when to buy or sell bitcoin? I don't want to lose money.. I mean we can't avoid to lose if we're just beginner but atleast we can find ways to prevent it right?

buy bitcoin when the price is very cheap and never to buy bitcoin when the price is very expensive or when the bitcoin candle stick shows a very high green stem up it is not the right time to buy bitcoin, buy bitcoin when its color is red and down very sharply.
Membrana.io

Activity: 217

Trust management of Digital Assets

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 08:50:26 AM

Think it's high time to buy BTC and hold it till September at least

▷▷▷ MEMBRANA PLATFORM ◁◁◁
⧮ Trust management of Digital Assets ⧮
⟥     membrana.io     ⟤
Et Hereum

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:02:49 PM

Yes the cryptomarket is always fluctuating that's why it is unpredictable anytime it can be pump or dump that can give you gains or losses. In order to enter at the good market you should know the price history of the bitcoin.
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:33:10 PM

New Bitcoin users should not wait anymore, it is a good time to buy Bitcoin now. In the morning, Bitcoin may come back to the level of $ 7,400, or it may show up to $ 6,400. Risk always exists.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
doomloop

Activity: 2296
Merit: 581

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:23:01 PM

If someone wants to buy bitcoin at low price, then definitely now is the right time to grab some of bitcoin. This is what dips are for. They allow the investors to increase the amount of digital currencies at a lower rate. But people look at it in different way. They become afraid of declines and some even sell out the coins too. Such actions are the regrets of future.  Digital market fluctuates. If it is red at the moment, it would go red any time in coming days.

PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:56:15 PM

If someone wants to buy bitcoin at low price, then definitely now is the right time to grab some of bitcoin. This is what dips are for. They allow the investors to increase the amount of digital currencies at a lower rate. But people look at it in different way. They become afraid of declines and some even sell out the coins too. Such actions are the regrets of future.  Digital market fluctuates. If it is red at the moment, it would go red any time in coming days.

Trading bitcoin for more bitcoin sounds like to catch falling knife specially during this hard bearish momentum on markets. I am afraid of to say it but the result is always same for this guys: One day they will be on other side of market and they will give back all profits to market.
Mr.John19

Activity: 350
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:22:18 AM

New Bitcoin users should not wait anymore, it is a good time to buy Bitcoin now. In the morning, Bitcoin may come back to the level of $ 7,400, or it may show up to $ 6,400. Risk always exists.

At the point, the cost of bitcoin is low that is the best and incredible time to buy bitcoin. If you have capital now. I figure you should purchase bitcoin and keep it until the value back around 10-15k USD. That's why now is an excellent opportunity to invest your money in bitcoin. People are now investing, and they are purchasing to hold for a long time, several years holding will make more bitcoin for you.
Vanester2014

Activity: 236

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:36:02 AM

As long as you have a good sence of presence and more petience i can say that, the best way is to hold your bitcoins or tokens until you’l see that you have a good profit. At this time there is now time frame you can sell your tokens in just 1 months if the price reach to your lemit or 1 or 2 years if the price reach to your lemit i mean it still depends on your goal price.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
usama98

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:44:25 AM

Just keep one rule in mind "buy low sell high" , Bitcoin prices never remains the same if someone wants to buy Btc then it is the best time to buy beacuse prices are low and be patient & keep observing, it will again touch the peaks.
EzBreezy

Activity: 64
Merit: 11

Cryptos Bounty Management

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:16:57 AM

Yesterday is the best time to buy bitcoin.  If you have bought bitcoin atleast $1000 I'll promise that your fund will be back and get a big profit on it.  Buy when price is low and sell if price is high always it bare on your mind.

══════‎ஐ═ ஐOUTOFTHECLOUD.COM GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDஐ═ ஐ══════
═══════╣PRESALE starts on August 10 ║ ICO starts on September 10╠═══════
══════‎ஐ═‎ஐFACEBOOK  TWITTER  GITHUB  TELEGRAM  YOUTUBE  MEDIUMஐ═ஐ══════
kotajikikox

Activity: 2394
Merit: 210

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:22:11 AM

Yesterday and today are right time to buy bitcoin the price goes into 6k$ and hopefully by tomorrow the price come to grow in the marketplace according to the speculation price will up in the second quarter of this year.

nieninja53

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:50:19 AM

There is no doubt Bitcoin is the future of currency, But when you see the past and analyze their price ratio then you feel some big corrections about bitcoin and after this correction that already 70% done it will go up again and their future price will go more up then last highest price so the impact in future is more bright and this time is favorable to invest in bitcoin because the price is good to buy and right now you have the best option to invest in bitcoin for more and more profit in future,
RakknRoll

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:12:18 PM

You can buy bitcoin today where all coins are its lowest price. Buy now while it still at the price of 400,000 pesos.
Meaning, if you buy bitcoin now then hold it in just few weeks or months you will be have a better profit in the future. So grab your opportunity right now.
Prinox2

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:20:41 PM

the general principle of buying and selling is; buying at a cheaper price and selling at a higher price for profit . However, in the business world, that the price of a product went down does not always signify the best time to purchase such product putting some other business parameter into consideration.

Now, considering that Bitcoin has fallen more than 40% since then. So, perhaps now is a good time to evaluate its investment merits and consider whether the recent decline represents a buying opportunity. Before we go there, let’s take a closer look at what Bitcoin is.

Bitcoin is abuzz of late. News of its meteoric rise and periodic crashes is everywhere; and for good reason. The cryptocurrency began 2017 at less than $1,000 and skyrocketed to nearly $19,000 before reversing direction on December 18. and so past record of bitcoin has shown that after any fall there is usually a surge in the price of BTC . As such bitcoin lovers anticipate a sharp rise in its value.

considering the above analysis, i think now is the best time to buy bitcoin.

thanks
lissa brak

Activity: 222

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:30:03 PM

There is no specific time period for the bitcoin buyers but i will say that i have bought bitcoin at 19k so if you look at me then you will ready to buy bitcoin now in the market and if you are in those who will receive bitcoin in free it is not possible for every time the bitcoin users is increasing day by day and i hope that who have bought this now they will get benefit over that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: