Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:40:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When to Buy bitcoin?  (Read 2199 times)
kuah bakso

Activity: 184
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:23:36 AM

Hi! ☺️ I just want to ask when to buy or sell bitcoin? I don't want to lose money.. I mean we can't avoid to lose if we're just beginner but atleast we can find ways to prevent it right?
if you ask like that then nobody will know when it is, obviously you have to buy as cheaply as possible in order to get a bigger chance, like now

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kiki genteng76

Activity: 30

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:51:44 AM

actually now is the perfect time to buy bitcoin because its value is weak, you can take this golden opportunity to make money
jambul_kribo

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:57:53 AM

actually now is the perfect time to buy bitcoin because its value is weak, you can take this golden opportunity to make money
last week cheap enough for people that buying bitcoin.and if they sold it right now they gain much profits.evenmore they hold their asset for several months.maybe begining this week cryptomarket would going up again.

▄▄▄ ▄▄  ███▄████▄ ▄▄▄
████████▄███████████
▄█
██████████████████▄███
▀█████████████████████▀
██████████████████
██████████████
███████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
▐█████████████████▌
███████▀▄▀███████
▐██████▄▀▀██████▌
▀▀███████████▀▀
                          ███
                         ▀▀▀
                    ███▄▀
                   ▄
▀▀▀
             ▄███▄▀      ████
       ▄███▄▀ ▀▀▀        ████
  ███▄▀ ▀▀▀        █████ ████
  ▀▀▀              █████ ████
             █████ ████ ████
       █████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
███████████████████████████████
VALUE INCREASES
    NEVER DECREASES
THE WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL
STORE OF VALUE CURRENCY

|     Twitter     |   Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Telegram  |    Discord    |
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████     ███████████
BUY NOW

███████████     ████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Felic43

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:53:27 PM

No one can say the specific time to buy you just have to wait and study things, if you buy it you have to be patience

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
hsnjtdj

Activity: 106

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:11:01 PM

I think that now is the time to buy Bitcoin. The market is still sluggish, but I believe that it will soon usher in the next wave of outbreaks. So now that you can buy some bitcoins with low prices, wait for the price to rise.
logan16j

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:47:39 PM

I think you absolutely should not buy bitcoin at this time. It can be clearly seen that bitcoin prices are showing signs of slowing down and may drop significantly in the coming days as the market capitalization is decreasing and for the time being the $ 7400 mark is difficult to surpass. .
So if you buy bitcoin at this time it will be very dangerous and the risk will be huge.
white.raiden

Merit: 102

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:54:47 PM

I think you can buy Bitcoin right now. Bitcoin has reached the bottom. Bitcoin will bring you a lot of profits. I think Bitcoin will reach $14,000 in April. Since the lightning network deployed 1200 nodes yesterday, there are still many merchants working on it. This is a great news for Bitcoin.
parthgajjar

Activity: 273

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:46:08 PM

Hi! ☺️ I just want to ask when to buy or sell bitcoin? I don't want to lose money.. I mean we can't avoid to lose if we're just beginner but atleast we can find ways to prevent it right?
As far as I know, bitcoin has passed the milestone of $ 7500, an extremely important milestone to reach $ 8200. Therefore, I think you should buy bitcoin at this time to be able to trade bitcoin and get the most profit.

I believe that the market will continue to grow in the days to come, you boldly invest and have a specific plan.
cluit
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:42:24 AM

There is only one way to prevent losing money and it is to hold when the value of Bitcoin is sliding down low. Buying Bitcoin is good anytime because when it comes to Bitcoin investment, it is advisable to be long term. And if you are planning to buy Bitcoin not because you want to invest in its growth but because you are going to use it as a currency, then the more reason that you buy it anytime. But if you are a Bitcoin investor, the better buying time is always when the price is cheaper but it is sometimes beyond our prediction so buying anytime is already good. 
Since you have got enough money with you, you can buy as much Bitcoins as you want. But this isn’t the case every time. You must be observing the market whenever things are going little strange. Mark the checkpoints and highlight what are the trends of market. Accordingly, your decision must be made. But make sure learn better and buy in the deepest times of the market.
Hotrod_88

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:11:09 AM

Of course you are gonna buy bitcoins when the balue are much cheaper in the market than their previously highest point because not all the time that they are red innthe market doesn't mean that they are cheaper it just mean that they fall. So of course the thing in here is like you are buy and selling a coin so you are gonna buy in a much lower price then when it pumps when it is higher again it is the time to sell and yes it consumes a lot of time so you better have the guts
hurriebra49

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:03:14 PM

Bitcoin is $7000 right now and its the lowest price for investment also and its good time to buy bitcoin because the price is also at lowest candles and its good time to place the funds into the bitcoin, because bitcoin have great future there are lot of big names are accepting bitcoin and the latest blockchain technology and the limited quantity of bitcoin prove the great future of bitcoin and due to this the great impact to the bitcoin future,
hurriebra49

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:14:36 PM

I think for good profit the best time is also to buy it from down price and Bitcoin is also available now in very low price so i think this is the good time to buy bitcoin in current price and it will makes you able to get more and more good profit,
Aprodite

Activity: 364
Merit: 17

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 09:18:17 PM

For the first stage you can try with a small capital. then, buy when the price starts to fall and stable. and re-sell when you already get a profit. My advice do not expect with high profits, because there is no certainty for prices that always go up.
telexqwerty

Activity: 15

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:42:37 PM

https://t.me/theliquidator

Try this bot and you know when to buy or sell BTC.
It's really nice. The bot has been spot on for many times, especially during these days when the price just go sideway.
Try it guys!!!
MawanWawan

Activity: 52

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:10:20 PM

bitcoin is like a digital business that has two sides of the currency profitable and disadvantage.bitcoin will provide an abundant advantage, the benefits can be obtained by finding the difference in selling and also the difference buy.traffic and bitcoin trap for beginners that can be done is to monitor the price of bitcoin because the bitcoin price is always changing. It requires precision and thoroughness, and takes advantage of opportunities in every market condition that will make you profit.
MmRony

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:26:32 PM

I think,if you want to trade with bitcoin,you will need to know all of bitcoin,s past. When bitcoin,s value decreases,its a good time to buy bitcoin. If bitcoin has a medium or low value,you can buy to wait for growth,which will bring you profit. Just buy bitcoin as soon as you have some money,or just buy it when you think that there will be a good opportunity.
nieninja53

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:02:02 PM

Currently bitcoin is available for investors very cheap rate and this is the good time to buy bitcoin because it is good position to get good profit in future and I personally feel this is the good and best time to putt all funds into bitcoin because I think and there are lot of big names are predicting the bitcoin future and they are saying bitcoin will go to the moon in future and their impact is very profitable in future,
Tatyana20100

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:18:40 PM

think for you now is the time to invest in Bitcoin while he's on low positions, in the future, predict his fast takeoff and then you will only have to take profits.
seramania

Activity: 827
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:28:51 PM

now is the right watu buy bitcoin because buy bitcoin no time should be delayed delay, now bitcoin is experiencing price drop. so I think now is the right time to see we have the bitcoin and hold the bitcoin assets.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
gudrun

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:36:11 PM

buy bitcoin prices at the lowest price even if there is a sell at a low price. but I think no bitcoin price is low because the price every year will surely increase so just need to be patient and not panic in selling it
I think that at this point you should consider carefully before buying bitcoin, can see that bitcoin prices are having very little fluctuation in the past two days and are showing signs of convergence. So if you buy bitcoin and at this point the bitcoin price is not going to increase and may decrease, the market is still down trend so anything can happen.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: