Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 04:35:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Doge - Hold or dump ?  (Read 1410 times)
MarioLuck990

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:14:26 PM

Doge is another empty token like bitcoin, why someone to hold it? All empty tokens worth actually nothing, the only asset in them is the fiat currency of newbies.
cryptogiirl

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:16:47 PM

I would recommend dumping the Doge and investing in a coin that has a more promising future, like what your friend suggested.  I think that Reddcoin, as was suggested t you, has a bright future, but honestly the list is long.  I recommend that you do your due diligence and invest in a coin that has a greater potential to expand.
Doell

Activity: 2156
Merit: 531

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 09:19:10 PM

Hi,

I have some Dogecoins. I read it hit 2 billion market cap. I am a newbie . a friend suggested that i dump it and buy reddcoin.

experts please suggest.
the decision is in your hands ,however the doge has spread widely in the gambling world , for me players I can buy a doge whenever I want , you have the right to hold on while you are able ,and you have the right to sell it if you not want to lose

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
iL_P4driNo

Activity: 150

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:37:56 PM

Hi,

I have some Dogecoins. I read it hit 2 billion market cap. I am a newbie . a friend suggested that i dump it and buy reddcoin.

experts please suggest.

Dogecoin rise have no reason, there is no working project for dogecoin now. Maybe it can reach 2B $ but i don't advise anyone to to but it.
From_Enki_to_Merkur

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:39:57 PM

perhaps some new project - create a fork of doge and focused on anonymity and fast transactions with using supermodern  post quatum computing cryptography without blockchain -maybe tangle  --  would not be bad ....doge is one of the oldest coin - still have good name....if is more modern and  inovative in something -- it can easily be successfull Cheesy
Draguny

Activity: 18

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:40:43 PM

I mean I see DOGE growing but honestly there are so many better coins to invest in so I'd prefer other ways, simple math
ujinice

Activity: 574
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:50:55 PM

I think it makes no sense to keep the dogecoin since the whole point of their existence in their cheapness.
ceferov

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 09:51:41 PM

Only 1-2 months ago I remember everyone said DOGE is not worth to hold. Just sell it. It has not any develpoment etc. And now I see everyone saying buy doge keep doge it will fly etc. Because everyone  saw that its super cheap and super fast and better than most of the coins even if it has not any development on system more than  2 years. Üe love serious coins but Doge performs better than them. So make your own decision to sold or hold. Because no one has any idea

https://www.ETH2X.com - Multiplayer roulette gambling platform.
ceferov

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 09:54:26 PM

perhaps some new project - create a fork of doge and focused on anonymity and fast transactions with using supermodern  post quatum computing cryptography without blockchain -maybe tangle  --  would not be bad ....doge is one of the oldest coin - still have good name....if is more modern and  inovative in something -- it can easily be successfull Cheesy

Doge already succesful with more than 1.5m marketcap.

XRB is super fast and fee free coin. So better than DOGE. I think if XRB gets to most of exchanges most of people will not use Doge for withdrawals from exchanges any more

https://www.ETH2X.com - Multiplayer roulette gambling platform.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:58:32 PM

Hi,

experts please suggest.
How many Dogecoins you are holding? It's market cap now is $1.6B and what do you think with your friends suggestion? If I were you, if there's profit already with upon selling then just sell your Dogecoins. That will remain as it is and you can't have a good future with it unless you are holding Billions of Doge coins but if not after selling it just buy DGB which is also almost the same price with Doge.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
kendra1107

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:02:14 PM

Hi,

experts please suggest.
You can sell a portion and keep the rest. At least when the price goes crazy, you’ll still have some left and would probably still earn some profit. Though your friend made a good suggestion by purchasing RDD coz it is gradually making some noise.

hisuka

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:06:25 PM

Dogecoin suddenly pump and I dont see any updates why it has pump. Well if you are in profit already then sell, dogecoin maybe will continue to increase. If not likely into sell then hold for it to become huge its value.
Ajcrypto (OP)

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:16:13 PM

Dont hv billions of Doge .  I have 110K something with me. hoping it would touch  0.10 ... or is it a far fetched desire ?
bling-bling

Activity: 364

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 10:19:01 PM

Hi,

experts please suggest.
Doge and RDD are both doing good in the market. But RDD is doing slightly better. So your friend has a point about buying RDD. Coz it just keeps going up! You can dump a few of your Doge for RDD and just hold the rest for future gains.

HaekalZ

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:21:33 PM

I would recommend dumping the Doge and investing in a coin that has a more promising future, like what your friend suggested.  I think that Reddcoin, as was suggested t you, has a bright future, but honestly the list is long.  I recommend that you do your due diligence and invest in a coin that has a greater potential to expand.

I also suggest you to sell all of your doge coin,
you should invest in another coin, like NEO, ICON, and Reddcoin.
i hope that my post is helpful.

◆     SHREW     ◆
Discounted Pre-Sale Live !
Hades92

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 10:30:12 PM

I do not have a coin, but I think it will pump because many people who exchange it for exchangers so that tax costs are cheaper. although in fact the coins themselves are of no value

▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄ ▀    GORECRUIT    ▀ ▄ ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀
▬▬   ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE FOR HR BASED ON BLOCKCHAIN   ▬▬
Whitepaper   Telegram   [  Pre-Sale 》 24th October  ]   Facebook   Twitter
membis

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:37:25 PM

I am very regretfull that I didnt buy Doge in the past, i need to buy now but in high price but I belive that Doge will go to the moon this year it ll be in first 10 rank
Capt00

Activity: 938
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:45:50 PM

I am very regretfull that I didnt buy Doge in the past, i need to buy now but in high price but I belive that Doge will go to the moon this year it ll be in first 10 rank
Just keep the spirit. Anyway, Doge really don't have a good market trend that's why it only have a few investors putting their money into this coin. But it doesn't mean we have just to leave doge into dying instead we help it to grow again and be profit from here.
albanbin

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:52:58 PM

I bought some doge at 30sats because the chart was looking good and I think that I will sell around 200 sats, very bullish on this one  Wink
maimainguyen05

Activity: 252
Merit: 105

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:54:45 PM
Last edit: January 10, 2018, 03:35:38 AM by maimainguyen05

Recently I read a lot of positive information about DogeCoin, and I advise you to hold DogeCoin as its 2018 rate will increase rapidly. There are reports that DogeCoin is a joke in the cryptocurrency market, but DogeCoin is proving to us that it is very promising, with the exchange rate rising rapidly in early 2018. hold DogeCoin and wait until the exchange rate increases.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: