Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 12:40:25 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Doge - Hold or dump ?  (Read 1412 times)
kingkats0803

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:00:10 AM

Hi,

I have some Dogecoins. I read it hit 2 billion market cap. I am a newbie . a friend suggested that i dump it and buy reddcoin.

experts please suggest.

First I would like to qualify that am no expert, but I don't think it takes an expert to say that Dogecoins aren't good for holding.
Development has been platonic in the past 2 years or so, and I don't see nay indications that it will grow for better any time soon.
However, it can be comfortable to use for exchanges or sending to someone as it incurs minimal transaction cost.
skylar

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

Esport Ecosystem

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:25:58 AM

honestly sometimes I use this coin for saving my investment, IMO this coin pairing to BTC is quiet stable at this month. and again this coin has a cheap transaction, so when on trading sometimes I sell my alt or btc to doge and then send it to my local exchanger for cashing out my money.
not using this for my long term investment or something related to it, but IMHO this coin are very usefull.
v3liana

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:36:07 AM

Hi,

I have some Dogecoins. I read it hit 2 billion market cap. I am a newbie . a friend suggested that i dump it and buy reddcoin.

experts please suggest.
just dump your doge coin. Every one knew its useless coin without any kind of project. There is no development and nothing at all. Its really weird when doge are pumped up in febuary. There is no reason to buy doge coin.

nicolaz.zhu

Activity: 469
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:53:22 AM

better stick to the coin doge, because in the future his doge value will be high, we wait and patiently, keep thinking positive
elwiswoodie

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:55:17 AM

doge does not seem to ever rise in price, crypto community attention to doge I think less
even I think tend to go down
just some time ago, once once the doge experienced a large pump magnitude, and
ArabianStars

Activity: 55
Merit: 1

KRIPTON

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:57:34 AM

I feel bad for people still hoping for Dogecoins as there really is no dev team managing its market at present. That i if there really is a market or a product. It has exhibited platonic growth for the past 2 years and yes it may remain stagnant for this year.
However, if you can find other potential use of it then much better, hold some of it.

KRIPTON ● THE BITCOIN OF AFRICA (https://kriptonofafrica.com/)
CageMabok

Activity: 1008
Merit: 820

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:25:53 AM

my advice you do not throw DOGE coin better you menyimannya let his price is expensive you can sell,your friend suggest right now reddcoin is better than dogecoin,if you have a lot of capital you can try to buy reddcoin

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
█████████████████████████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
A A Aziz

Activity: 74

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:43:04 AM

If you already consider the benefits and there is no significant development, you better sell then you buy another altcoin that is more potential to profit. It's an opportunity for you because the market is down.
SavageBrother

Activity: 129
Merit: 8

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:44:12 AM

This is one of those traditional pumpcoins that have like no team behind them, but can pump hard in times of craziness.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
StickySteeez

Activity: 98
Merit: 3

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:45:38 AM

One of those well-known pumpcoins that will always pump hard in an alt market. Just be sure to not fomo on it. If you are in early, you might make some gains.

Create Your Decentralized Life │ ESSENTIA │ One seed. Limitless opportunities (https://essentia.one)
cryptonata18

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:22:33 PM

I do not think and do not take this coin seriously. There are no technologies behind it, and it's made just for fun =)))
Awan Awan

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:27:17 PM

The dogecoin community is the biggest cryptocurrency, and Dogecoin's transfer fee is very low. Don't dump only holdd.

That's the reason why i like Dogecoin because the trasaction fee was very low. Anyways, i agree with you much better to hold that kind of altcoin that you have rather than sell. However, that altcoin is have a potential to increase in the future.

Regarding the fee and its true that dogecoin is very low fee and if we send small amount it will not affect to its sending amound like example bitcoin.
But talking about profitable investment, dogecoin moves is very slow then i dont think hold it is good idea. For me i will sell it and buy another agresive move of altcoin for investment. Its mine.
Welckomtome

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:34:36 AM

How many tried but still can not understand why people will invest their funds in DogeCoin - This one of the list of stupid coins that was created just for fun, but for some reason it has a crazy capitalization ... it's not clear ...
Sunyoto

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:53:38 AM

if you want to get a quicker profit you can make investments other than doge, because for me the doge how to benefit in the future is quite low, compared to other coins. better you can invest in bitcoin or ethereum.
michellee

Activity: 2814
Merit: 843

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:09:59 AM

the dogecoin price right now is still cheap although yesterday have a good increase until 55 satoshi. I still hold my dogecoin because I still wait for the price reaches more than 100 satoshi. I don't have many dogecoin but it's enough for me to make a lot of money so waiting is the only I can do now. I am sure that someday, dogecoin will make a new highest price and it will increase higher like another coin so I am ready to wait for a long time.

AIRDROPSQUAD

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

PLAYHALL - SKILL GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:15:44 AM

Doge? Really? Do you know that the founder already left the project? https://www.coindesk.com/dogecoin-founder-bitcoin-toxic/
But honestly, Doge is a useful coin. I can't live without Doge. I always use this coin to arbitrage/withdrawal/transfer between exchanges.

drewage

Activity: 262

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:19:48 AM

Dogecoin is not the best investment. This coin was created for the sake of a joke. It is used mainly for transactions on various exchanges, so this is a quick coin and with a small commission. Better invest in cardano, stellar or xem

TYPEcoin

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:16:35 AM

You can try to use it. Because today dogecoin community is active and you can find there ways to use the coin. Also from dumping you can get some profit.
progladko

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:18:41 AM

As for me, dogecoin is a bad investment.  It is better to sell immediately, as soon as there is little growth.
KryptoKai

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:30:26 AM

Both doge and redd and pump and dump coins. If you're a newbie learning to trade then hold and use them just to learn more about crypto. Otherwise, if you want long term gains then swap it for something more serious. Even bitcoin is better than those two

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: