Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:55:03 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Doge - Hold or dump ?  (Read 1412 times)
DikkieD

Activity: 560
Merit: 22

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:41:37 AM

At first chance get rid of it...at least that's what I would do. Even when Doge gets pumped occasionally, I hardly think it has the potential to go x5 or better. And there are several projects out there with that potential right now. I'd personally even consider selling at a loss and get on board one of the departing trains (like $ICX or $VEN). I would most certainly not sell to by Redcoin Smiley
DrYe5

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:45:47 AM

DOGE was created as a joke, I don't think it has a btight future.
I recommend you to sell your DOGE when it reaches the levels at which you bought them.
If the analysts are to be believed, the price will skyrocket further in the coming months. So, if you are a big fan of altcoins, and looking to invest in DOGE, this is probably the best time to buy your assets and hold.
mariomerula

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:07:11 PM

I don't see really good prospectives for DOGECOIN...the founder too revelals many months ago it does not have any real purpose and it's like a joke.... so if I were you i will sell them and buy some more potential gain coins

▰▰▰▰▰ CRYPKART ▰▰▰▰▰ (https://crypkart.com)
▰ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure. ▰
IVEXO

Activity: 574
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 09:13:12 PM

Hi,

I have some Dogecoins. I read it hit 2 billion market cap. I am a newbie . a friend suggested that i dump it and buy reddcoin.

experts please suggest.

There may not be visible development for doge but I can tell you it’s going to be a big mistake to dump
On the long run doge is coming back to dominate and you should savor the opportunity

If you will dump still, dump some and keep some
In case for the future
Grossmeister

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 09:24:03 PM

I do not think that DOGE is a suitable coin for long-term investment. It seems to me that this coin will not show strong growth. But I often use this coin.

CORNUCOPIA    || Gain Access to Amazing IPOs || [ Pre-Ico 2018 ]

Whitepaper    Facebook TwitterTelegram
muksal

Activity: 373
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:33:34 PM

Hi,

I have some Dogecoins. I read it hit 2 billion market cap. I am a newbie . a friend suggested that i dump it and buy reddcoin.

experts please suggest.

I also still have some coin, as I am sure the coin has good potential to be on hold a while then I would save them while waiting for the right time to sell my back when the prices are soaring high . Hopefully dogecoin will be a great coin for the future

lekhanh0580

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:00:20 PM

I would like to advise you that you should sell it and invest in other coins. Doge is just a funny coin. It does not have any products which support its development. PKT, SXDT, TIO are my advice for you
nidacoinlove

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:07:50 PM

DOGE was created as a joke, I don't think it has a btight future.
I recommend you to sell your DOGE when it reaches the levels at which you bought them.
If the analysts are to be believed, the price will skyrocket further in the coming months. So, if you are a big fan of altcoins, and looking to invest in DOGE, this is probably the best time to buy your assets and hold.
There are some great opportunities to avail else than doge, which I believe are far better to invest because they have a great potential to give you more profit with a little investment. The market right now is kinda resistant so, I think we should wait to invest. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17]  All
  Print  

Jump to: