Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 01:21:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Alt Investment for 1 year  (Read 5010 times)
dgross0818

Activity: 308
Merit: 146

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:25:23 PM

What are some of the alts that you feel can give high profits like 100x in a year, by the end of 2018.

Do Golem, Nem, DGB, Siacoin have that potential in them?

What will be your picks for a year long investment?

I think during this year any coin won't bring x100. From those coins I know only quark chain has grown in recent 6 months. Right after listing it grew up to x20. Other coins will show such growth only if they're sold at the peak and bought at the other bottom. In this case, all your coins will bring good profit.
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cdcjk

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:28:07 PM

What are some of the alts that you feel can give high profits like 100x in a year, by the end of 2018.

As far as I am hearing stuff around here recently, people are saying that Cardano aka ADA is a very potential coin on the market with strong developing plan, costs $0.13 for now
Dimm_bounty13

Activity: 322

Tokenize Everything - https://www.udap.io/

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:07:47 PM

Surprisingly, but I've been holding these coins and some other for a year and they gave me a profit, which I didn't fix, and they fell down again together with the whole market. I don't think these coins can jump as you like but they are promising! I'm still holding them and don't want to sell!

Lolox

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:37:05 AM

Some good altcoins do have the potent potential to generate profits. If you can get ethereum for a low price, then you can stay for 1 year. I think it will produce a profit that is quite satisfactory. Because ethereum is a coin that is active in doing development, but also its development is done consistently.

P A R A M O U N T ▬▬  DAX  ▬▬                    Digital E X C H A N G E
██ [   We have a license   ◾ F V R 0 0 0 3 6 3   ◾ F R K 0 0 0 3 0 4   ] ██
WHITEPAPER   ◥ bitcointalk   ◥ twitter   ◥ facebook      | ► JOIN NOW
ZhukovM

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:42:44 AM

Some good altcoins do have the potent potential to generate profits. If you can get ethereum for a low price, then you can stay for 1 year. I think it will produce a profit that is quite satisfactory. Because ethereum is a coin that is active in doing development, but also its development is done consistently.
Support. Long-term investment in Ethereum is the only thing I can advise with 100% confidence. Since it will gain momentum quite quickly, especially after the adoption of the crypto currency and a new wave of ICO and investors.
5stringer

Activity: 185

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:44:20 AM

I should state that you go to AI innovation ICO's as this will be the following built up on this market. You should seriously think about AGI as one of your decisions as it has diminished it's esteem a few folds. Might return to it's unique cost when they discharge an uplifting news on it's improvement.
Luntik45

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:46:42 AM

I think Etherium , Neo, Eos is the best set for investment at the moment . I'm pretty sure by the end of the year, they'll have grown several times over.
kostya-smrnv

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:51:25 AM

I think Etherium , Neo, Eos is the best set for investment at the moment . I'm pretty sure by the end of the year, they'll have grown several times over.
Agreed. I also believe that the future is for these two projects and many people who invest in it now, in the future will forget about the need for money for a long time.
Rudi Setya

Activity: 479
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:54:58 AM

If you need to get a return on x100, I recommend that you invest in ICO instead of altcoin, which is more likely to get an x100 return than the purchase of altcoin.
for investments in one year is very capable of generating profits that are much more increased in the future.
indeed with the development of the present very good and profitable future. so Altcoin is very suitable for future investment is Ripple.

oleg-mihlov

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:56:10 AM

I do not know about the last two, but the Ethereum can be invested always and for any period. I think that after a year, he will give their holders sure X3. Which is good enough for such a long time.
454875kio

Activity: 93

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:59:04 AM

Golem, Nem, DGB, Siacoin these COINS are already at a high price. You're close to missing them. I think if you want to invest in valuable COINS, you have to search for them yourself
Marksmanio

Activity: 149

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 04:00:19 AM

I think Nem Coin And DGB Coin have a great chance but i think if you wanna profit 100% then the real coin would be neo and ether.
nickolaileskov

Activity: 95

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:04:46 AM

I think Nem Coin And DGB Coin have a great chance but i think if you wanna profit 100% then the real coin would be neo and ether.
It is better to offer real coins. Always thought that investing in the top 100 and < this is the case of everyone. Because the risks are so great that trust anyone is difficult. ETHER!
jack long

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:11:39 AM

If your goal is to gain a lot of profits it might seem difficult because usually an altcoin that has a pump can deliver it. While coins that have been in circulation usually provide comfort and security with a price increase is not extreme. I suggest you to buy a newly emerging coin and while hoping for the coin to increase, pay attention also to the time the pump is usually done by the dev coin. You should keep your attention and analysis in order to get the right time to make every decision.

I agree with you completely. To get a good profit from investing in altcoyins, you need to take coins at the price of the ICO, having first examined what kind of coin it is, whether there is a real product ... In short, it is necessary to analyze well, suddenly they will turn out to be a scam. And then wait for the coin to go to the stock exchanges and grow. The main thing is not to miss the right time for the sale.
yes you can invest in Altcoin for 1 year because I know to invest in Altcoin with long-term can get good profit then from nowadays many people choose to hold their altcoin and wait for altcoin price back because if they sell it it is impossible that there will be a loss

Krismanto

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:13:57 AM

In one year I just trust the Bitcoin and EThereum because both of these coins are coins that are very well established. And if investing in Altcoin another is very risky because of the Bitcoin still in conditions down. And for investors currently, there are still many who have not yet entered into the world of crypto to invest.

InflamesAndrei

Activity: 141

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:15:37 AM

I think that closer to autumn will begin to grow such altcoins as Etherium ADA EOS NEO
I agree that Ethereum and NEO will grow all next year. And NEO may even become a favorite on the effectiveness of investment.
copypaste

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:19:00 AM

yes, I agree with you that the three coins have great potential in the future I see now more and more projects are using them, so I am very sure they have a bright future and very suitable for investment.
alahmadcoin

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:20:14 AM

Each altcoin has shifting pace in building up its esteem. It is hard to foresee the market this year in light of the fact that from the earliest starting point of 2018 as of recently the market improvement keeps on declining. I don't know to have the capacity to get the most benefit this year. Like an ETH that I have accepted, in the event that it can increment in esteem, it might at present not have the capacity to increment maximally.
bagikoin

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 04:26:02 AM

I would expect a big increase in stellar, dash, NEO. Maybe it was that for me will have a rise could be 100 x in this year. just prediction but not necessarily proven. even difficult to know it because the conditions of the current crypto do not yet have the sign of a good hike.

_▄▄▄▄
▄██████
▀"▀██████
     `█████
_▄▄▄▄.  Y████
,███████▄. Y█████
,███P'   `██p`█████
,d███'          `██████
o███P _▄▄██▄▄_    `██████
,████',d████████L    Y██████
d███P,████████████b    Y███████
d█████d██████████████    ]████████
d█████████P'd████████P    d█████████
,██████████'  Y█████████ooo██████[Y████
d██████████'    Y████████████████P  Y████
, ██████████[        ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀    d████
 ███████████.         __        ____▄▄███████
█████████████L_       `"██████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     
██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
  ████████████████████████████████████████████ 
     ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ESSENCE OF A PROJECT
ECOSTARTEcoStart will be a reliable platform for creating
applications for financing green projects,
ecology and sharing the economy.
Instant and transparent
financing of environmental
projects.

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER

[....
JOIN
....]
WE CREATE
A CRYPTOCURRENCY
FOR OUR PLANET
Electrohell

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:36:41 AM

Altcoint the most potential for 1 year investment I think is ethereum, there is no doubt about it, it's been a lot of investment in this ethereum because it can get more results if we can be patient
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: