Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:47:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best way to earn Bitcoin  (Read 2776 times)
Jannalsieh (OP)

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:37:04 PM

I’m newbie here... What’s the best way to earn Bitcoin? I need assistance please. Thank you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:54:22 PM

I’m newbie here... What’s the best way to earn Bitcoin? I need assistance please. Thank you.
Many ways I can use to get bitcoin. But the best way I often use is by following a signature campaign to get bitcoin, and there are still many ways to get bitcoin through mining, investing, we can also buy bitcoin at certain supermarkets that have sold bitcoin and can also get bitcoin by gambling but looks negative in this case in people's eyes .
Jannalsieh (OP)

Activity: 81

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:46:17 PM

Thank you for the info... but getting Bitcoin thru investing is still too early for me? I am yet to understand the whole concept, unfortunately! ☹️
component9

Activity: 60

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 07:54:39 PM

You can also earn by offering services like translation, art, writing and other things in the services forum...https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0
Eglarest

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:58:22 PM

If you already own Bitcoins the smartest way is to invest them. This offers you the opportunity to let your coins grow without doing anything.
For long term investments I only use KuCoin. It’s a cryptocurrency exchange with a great reward system. Up to 90% of the trading fees will be shared with the users, as you can see below:
Eilinel

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:01:56 PM

There are various methods for you to earn more Bitcoins and it is not only restricted to cryptocurrency exchange or trading.

1. Cryptocurrency exchange
2. Faucets
3. Micro tasking
4. Supplying Bitcoin related services
5. Becoming a Bitcoin Escrow Agent
Elberethian

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:05:19 PM

The first method to collect more Bitcoins is by cryptocurrency exchange or trading.There are various forms of trading or exchange options available for
 Bitcoin. You may trade Bitcoin for Bitcoin, or Bitcoin with other cryptocurrencies, and even Bitcoin with fiat currencies.
Minionnn

Activity: 204
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:07:01 PM

I'm a beginner with bitcoin. I want to know how to earn bitcoin. I hope experienced people will help me. I only known to earn bitcoin by doing signature campaigns.

Eldarin

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:08:49 PM

One of the most common ways of accumulating and earning Bitcoin through trading is by “Day Trading”. Day trading is the buying and selling of Bitcoins on
the same day, based on small, short-term price fluctuations. Therefore, when you observe the market and notice that the value of Bitcoin is going up, it’s a good time to purchase some Bitcoins and sell them right away after you’ve made your profit.
yonghaseo

Activity: 111
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:22:19 PM

There's so many way to earn bitcoin, but according to them, mining is the best way to earn bitcoin but it's risky and expensive because you have to buy your material. You will know about that when you keep on reading posts. But if you want to earn in other way there is trading, i think maybe it's like buy and sell. And if you want no spending money you have to join a signature campaign but only when you have a higher rank. And the easiest way to earn bitcoin is faucets, it's like playing games, it will take you a long time to earn big amount of bitcoin, they said it's just a waste of time. My tip for you even i'm also a newbie, is to take time to read others posts it may help you to gather informations, just like me before.

●●● XPETROLEUM | Building The Trust Oil Economy With Blockchain Technology ●●●
Visit : https://xpetroleum.com/
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:24:12 PM

I'm a beginner with bitcoin. I want to know how to earn bitcoin. I hope experienced people will help me. I only known to earn bitcoin by doing signature campaigns.

Signature campaign is a great source of bitcoin for me and I think its way more profitable compare to other. Well its better to know more sources about it just keep on learning because in this world of crypto its better to resourceful.
plaintiff77

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:26:01 PM

The best way to earn bitcoin is by joining signature campaign where you can be able to learn more things about bitcoin and get paid as well.
hernandezrnh

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:26:05 PM

For newbie like us, we can start with the free airdrops and then work on your quality post, just post once a day until you reached Jr member wherein, we can start applying for a signature campaign. Once accepted, they will pay us regarding the post that we made for the entire week/bi-week.
teejaymuna

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 08:26:28 PM

The best way to earn money on BTC, for me, is to write campaigns. It's pretty easy and it suits me well. I also know there are other great ways to earn in BTC like mining, trading etc.
Elerrina

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:29:34 PM

my method to earn your Bitcoin is by micro tasking.Micro tasking is websites that pay their users using Bitcoins for completing tasks such as filling up surveys, watching videos and signing up for new services. You can sign up for free and all the tasks can be done within your own time! One example of a micro tasking site is Coinworker.

yoyolife121

Activity: 189

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:33:46 PM

If you already own Bitcoins the smartest way is to invest them. This offers you the opportunity to let your coins grow without doing anything.
For long term investments I only use KuCoin. It’s a cryptocurrency exchange with a great reward system. Up to 90% of the trading fees will be shared with the users, as you can see below:
thanks this helped me i am a newbie here
Falas

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:35:24 PM

You can visit BitcoinTalk, a forum which discusses a wide range ofcryptocurrency topics, including a services thread where users are searching
for Bitcoin service providers.
Some examples of services people are looking for are:
• Blockchain developer
• Website manager
• Graphic designer
Marsouc

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:36:04 PM

1. Mining (if you have good CPU computer and very cheap or free electricity),
2. Buy it with money and hold it for long time,
3. Use signatures,
etc.
El Tumar

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:37:59 PM

best way for bitoin for newbies is buy some and wait to price go up
JimmieA

Activity: 396
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:43:25 PM

If you have a capital, the quickest and easiest way is  buying btc on exchange markets. Otherwise, you can join the bounty to be able to get the alt from there and then you can sell to switch to btc through the exchange. However, you must have a wallet to receive the alt. That's the way I usually do.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: