Bitcoin Forum
June 09, 2024, 12:39:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Market Is Having a Crash But Stay Calm  (Read 1137 times)
Forbiddenone

Activity: 585
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:00:31 AM

Yup currently crypto market is facing downtrend due to various reasons , recently binance hack rumors and gdax sell caused an uproar among new trader from which whale are gaining profit.but it is a great opportunity to buy crypto .
beej

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:55:06 PM

The market is surely experiencing another crash, another red day for all. Plenty of reasons why
everything is decreasing and to worry about. Hacking rumors somewhere, massive dumps, system
corrections, whatever it is, we should stay calm and focus. It will stabilize soon enough and normalize,
but that's a process within itself, there's no telling what's supposed to happen next in a volatile
market with a high variable shifting nature. Crashes and Dips are only temporary, as much can also
be said and justified with price increases and spikes. Everything is inconsistently changing, that's the
real game here. It keeps everything moving and interesting, so better get used to it. Use it to gain
more in a time when everything seems less. Good time to buy altcoins, at least that's what I did.
It seems the only reasonable thing to do besides holding. Take the opportunity to invest more coins.
Sapphire9

Activity: 298
Merit: 21

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:33:52 PM

Actually I do not panic at all, just do not sell right now. I'm sure it will back to normal, and even better condition. So, what we can do is just to wait.

dokie987

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:26:00 PM

This is not the first time that the crypto market get crashed. There are many times before that it goes down but still the cyrpto mket got recovered after the big fall. And i guess this crisis is still in a short time only and will goes higher again.
khelan

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 03:02:55 PM

I'm holding my all coins and imagining like millionaire in 2020.  just waiting for some good news from market so all coin hit to the moon..
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:36:05 PM

HOORAY to those people who stay calm and buy more on the dip, as the bearish time already ends and we will now see sooner or later the fruits we bear before.

Yes, we are on the stage now of climbing up mountains, riding the rockets and seeing the moon again.

I hope that this 23rd of March as Japan will be centralized in using bitcoin as a payment on their country will give a big blow to our bitcoin market too.
maurobiasolo

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

http://scientificcoin.com/

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:44:12 PM

HOORAY to those people who stay calm and buy more on the dip, as the bearish time already ends and we will now see sooner or later the fruits we bear before.

Yes, we are on the stage now of climbing up mountains, riding the rockets and seeing the moon again.

I hope that this 23rd of March as Japan will be centralized in using bitcoin as a payment on their country will give a big blow to our bitcoin market too.

Apparently, in the latest months, only bad news made an impact on price: let's see if Japan news will provide a market boost

SCIENTIFICCOIN - platform for scientific projects with decentralized evaluation

TelegramFacebookTwitter ‖   PLATFORM   ‖ RedditMediumWhitepaper
carlfebz2

Activity: 2968
Merit: 730

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:48:50 PM

Apparently, in the latest months, only bad news made an impact on price: let's see if Japan news will provide a market boost
In this last 3 months we are seeing a horrendous market which is full of regulations/banning issues but somehow there are still positive things that do happen along the way.For those people who did bought in the dip is actually gaining already some profits as of now since we are seeing already a reversal on prices but I'm not still confident that we are already changing trend.This might be a bull trap but I'm glad to see to reach out entire marketcap to $350B once again.
ROMANALADIN

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:02:27 PM

In this last 3 months we are seeing a horrendous market which is full of regulations/banning issues but somehow there are still positive things that do happen along the way.For those people who did bought in the dip is actually gaining already some profits as of now since we are seeing already a reversal on prices but I'm not still confident that we are already changing trend.This might be a bull trap but I'm glad to see to reach out entire marketcap to $350B once again.

Hello everyone, here are the positive news, I think after them the rest of the companies will follow loyal to the Crypto currency, the price will be cheered up and gain momentum, Mastercard announced its readiness to work with national crypto-currencies. Among the main advantages in Mastercard noted the fact that the issuer of such crypto currency is the central banks. In addition, the national currency is fully supported by real values, and customers will be identified. All this makes the crypto-currency direction for Mastercard quite interesting.
In the near future Mastercard will start working with bitkoynom, but only in Japan and Singapore, where the crypto currency is legalized.
laracrofth

Activity: 374
Merit: 100

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:41:42 PM

There were not really bad news on G20 Sammit, so there was no big crash everybody was waiting for. Hope the market will go on to its normal way.

Manc89

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:08:29 AM

Longtime users and traders of crypto currency are calm and doesnt even think about the price drop of all coins, Im a trader as well and my thoughts about it is just normal, prices with alt coin doesnt come steady within a day, the price really change almost instantly and you need to be prepared if you see some reds on your investment.

If you aint calm when theres a storm then you are not ready to be a trader nor you lack the experience to be called a true trader, being a trader needs patients and endurance before you can get the profit or income that you want.

Everyone has their own temperament and not everyone can become a trader. Therefore, the advice is stay calm do not always act...

Stay calm is just a word and its not so easy to do it like we say it to other.
In our deep mind always worry about our investment. But we need more effort to stay calm in this situation.
zokilnmet

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:59:48 AM

Investors should keep calm but stay alert after mini-crash. What else is left to do?
yojodojo21

Activity: 420
Merit: 171

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:11:38 AM

As we can see from coinmarketcap.com a sea of red coins in the market most likely because of the current event in South Korea. We don't have to worry about this, this news is just to create a FUD to its investor. What we can do now is just stay calm and do not panic sell. Everything will be back to normal. Here is the news about this, https://www.reuters.com/article/us-southkorea-bitcoin-law/south-korea-justice-ministry-prepares-to-ban-cryptocurrency-trading-exchanges-raided-idUSKBN1F00B7. Would love to also hear your opinion about this.

Panic sellers have small balls. Selling their crypto not knowing that it can also hurt the market and they are so foolish about it. Every fud news that is around the internet and here in the forum is not a good news to small unwise investors. Why don't we just be positive when the market crypto price fall down it should be a blessing to us. Because we can buy at cheap price and sell it when it's high and make some money roll. That's reality that others should know.
carlfebz2

Activity: 2968
Merit: 730

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:13:03 AM

Hello everyone, here are the positive news, I think after them the rest of the companies will follow loyal to the Crypto currency, the price will be cheered up and gain momentum, Mastercard announced its readiness to work with national crypto-currencies. Among the main advantages in Mastercard noted the fact that the issuer of such crypto currency is the central banks. In addition, the national currency is fully supported by real values, and customers will be identified. All this makes the crypto-currency direction for Mastercard quite interesting.
In the near future Mastercard will start working with bitkoynom, but only in Japan and Singapore, where the crypto currency is legalized.
Can you able to provide such link about that news? About mastercard adaptation of crypto.If this would happen then we would see positive effects into the market.We are all hoping the same thing.Results even on G20 gives me the confidence that we would able to turn up this entire marketcap.Patience is needed and don't let yourself stress out too much on how the market behaves even though it cant really be avoided on most of the times but if you do have faith on this tech then we should look up for future.
AlexKr

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:20:28 PM

I think the situation on the market should soon stabilize and we will be able to see the really rapid growth of the Crypto-currency.
boss1dg

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:34:59 PM

everything is now seems stable ,,
btc range is 8-10k dollar and to enter in bull run it should cross 12k dollar resistance level .

we can wait till may for next bull run .

santafewarrior1980

Activity: 179
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:48:47 PM

everything is now seems stable ,,
btc range is 8-10k dollar and to enter in bull run it should cross 12k dollar resistance level .

we can wait till may for next bull run .

I agree, we need to stay cool and calm the fluctuating price in the market is not permanent and I think one of the reason also of red coin that causing panic selling is due to circulating bad news to destruct the image of bitcoin.

█ █ █████████  BITGOALS  █████████ █ █
SPORT TOKEN PROTOCOL: REWARDS FOR SPORT ACTIVITIES
https://bitgoals.com
LSt56

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:55:37 AM

There were not really bad news on G20 Sammit, so there was no big crash everybody was waiting for. Hope the market will go on to its normal way.
really, I think that's what everyone expects. that the market will continue to rise and get better, there is no more continuous accidents that make panic everywhere.

Boi qaaf

Activity: 345

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:18:11 AM

This is a normal state of the market, after a big take-off there is always a big fall, and one who is calm will make a profit and will not give way to panic. It's time for a big sale! Only buy and HODL.

Visit YuTü.Ȼo.in's IȻO: Ȼommoditizing YouTube Ȼreator$' Brand$
arinibawal

Activity: 75

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:11:20 AM

As we can see from coinmarketcap.com a sea of red coins in the market most likely because of the current event in South Korea. We don't have to worry about this, this news is just to create a FUD to its investor. What we can do now is just stay calm and do not panic sell. Everything will be back to normal. Here is the news about this, https://www.reuters.com/article/us-southkorea-bitcoin-law/south-korea-justice-ministry-prepares-to-ban-cryptocurrency-trading-exchanges-raided-idUSKBN1F00B7. Would love to also hear your opinion about this.
Yes, you are right, this time cryptocurrency is being shaken by a lot of oblique news. Cryptocurrency does reap a lot of pros and cons. As users who have joined in cryptocurrency must struggle to maintain cryptocurrency and stay calm in the face of the news. Do not rashly take a decision that will make a big loss for yourself because the state of the marker will certainly return to normal again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: