Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 03:28:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥[ANN] [TGE] - 🔵GIF token by SOCIFI - SPONSORED DATA Ecosystem/Marketplace💥  (Read 48741 times)
GIFbySOCIFI-Official (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 300
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 01:53:20 PM

I believe that this project has every chance of achieving success in this field! Plus, they have updated the company's generosity and you just look at how many projects and in what areas they will disseminate information about their project. And videos and just blogs. So there is no doubt!

You are right, but this project is not totally unique and a lot of same project already existed now. I just want to know what are the advantages in joining socifi compared to other projects with same features? Also what are the plans of socifi to increase popularity?

We have an operational product for almost 4 years now, so our experience in sponsored data is in every way superior than other projects which are just in stage of development.
If you are talking about Google or Facebook, we have adressed that allready, see post #51.
Further ado, our partners alone make up for a strong argument that we are ahead of our competition.

KimberlyGB

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:00:22 PM

All projects that are relevant to infrastructure I think should be successful and this project also applies to infrastructure and if the team does a good job I think it will be able to fulfill its dream.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:49:54 PM

Looks solid....what about bounty?

Hello!

we will be launching the bounty program very soon, but in general, we will offer bounty in following areas:

1.   Translation Campaign - $2000-3000 GIF equivalent
2.   Telegram Referral Link Campaign - $100 GIF equivalent
3.   Referral Link Campaign – 5% of contributions excluding bonuses, GIF based
4.   Video Campaign – 5% + Extra Effort Rewards
5.   Blog Campaign – 5% + Extra Effort Rewards
6.   Bitcointalk Signature Campaign – stakes from $550 000 GIF equivalent
7.   Facebook Signature Campaign – up to $10 000 GIF equivalent
8.   Creative Ideas Campaign – up to $3000 GIF equivalent + extra reward for viral idea
9.   Community Management Help Campaign – up to $5000 GIF equivalent
10.   Influencers Campaign – individual reward

Should you have any more questions, feel free to post them either here or join our Telegram channel here: https://t.me/SocifiGif
A good bounty company, I like it when a lot of the company's signature is. But maybe the developer was mistaken, since $ 10 for the company of telegrams is very small.
Tell me please when exactly the campaign of generosity begins? The choice in my opinion is very large and it's very good, any user can choose a campaign for himself.

What in the world is campaign of generosity, are you using some weird combination of Google Translate + A thesaurus to achieve that lol? You probably mean giveaway
Scor1937

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:43:01 PM

All projects that are relevant to infrastructure I think should be successful and this project also applies to infrastructure and if the team does a good job I think it will be able to fulfill its dream.
This project is related to the data ecosystem and marketplace and such projects usually have a good profit in the upcoming future as the [rice for the sigle token we purchase multiplies in amount giving us good profits out of it.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:04:36 PM

Everything is migrating to blockchain technology now. Even the sponsorship and subscription reward system. I think this is interesting, will it also entertain sponsorship that gives cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum and other popular cryptocurrency as a reward to its subscribers? 
hakimovic

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:38:36 PM

Big team behind this project, 16 persons as core team and 8 persons as advisers and everything looks professional, this is a good sign. I'll install the SOCIFI Engagement Solution when it released in my country, I read that first stage in Africa and I didn't see EU ! when it's going to be global?

Hello,

please take a look at out Whitepaper https://gif.network/#whitepaper

You may find Roadmap in section 10.1.
Global deployment is scheduled for Q4 2019.
"Q4 2019 - Launch of Decentralized & Open Sourced SES Marketplace running on
the smart contract blockchain technology." That means Global deployment as well. SOCIFI currently operates in many EU countries already.
You have a very long time in the road map for development, do not you fear competition? I think in our time everything can happen quickly.
Bigger things take time ? and what competition are you taking about ! I don't see something like it in the crypto world right now , and even if someone started with their idea , no way they could finish it in such a short periode with it being perfectly developed.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 04:40:18 PM

I believe that this project has every chance of achieving success in this field! Plus, they have updated the company's generosity and you just look at how many projects and in what areas they will disseminate information about their project. And videos and just blogs. So there is no doubt!
subscribers get sponsored data and others sponsored programs reward from getting GIF token from advertisers so basically you get rewarded for watching or reading about ads using SOCIFI and you get paid thats really awesome and you can also decide to sell your tokens to exchange for other currencies really great and sweet list of team and i dont have to say anything about partnership i just to awesome great work socifi and am definitely interested

lythanhbinh

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:50:36 PM

I'm very impression in your partner.
But i have to research more information about your project before I invest it.
Hope your project don't make me disappointed

Efta321

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:41:14 PM

newly planned project, I have not really understood this project with white paper that I have not understood. but I hope that this project can convince us all.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 05:54:07 PM

Looks solid....what about bounty?

Hello!

we will be launching the bounty program very soon, but in general, we will offer bounty in following areas:

1.   Translation Campaign - $2000-3000 GIF equivalent
2.   Telegram Referral Link Campaign - $100 GIF equivalent
3.   Referral Link Campaign – 5% of contributions excluding bonuses, GIF based
4.   Video Campaign – 5% + Extra Effort Rewards
5.   Blog Campaign – 5% + Extra Effort Rewards
6.   Bitcointalk Signature Campaign – stakes from $550 000 GIF equivalent
7.   Facebook Signature Campaign – up to $10 000 GIF equivalent
8.   Creative Ideas Campaign – up to $3000 GIF equivalent + extra reward for viral idea
9.   Community Management Help Campaign – up to $5000 GIF equivalent
10.   Influencers Campaign – individual reward

Should you have any more questions, feel free to post them either here or join our Telegram channel here: https://t.me/SocifiGif
Perfect representation on the page and a good idea of the project! I joined to telegram group. Great bounty with huge rewards too. How many I will receive stakes for 1 invited person in telegram group?

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Catost

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 09:04:56 PM

Is there any way to get tokens before the ICO starts? Any premine or presale? I have not found any information about it, but I want to make sure.

███████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:46:02 PM

As of now im still wondering how this platform works but as I read some comments in this thread it seems this is a very interesting project. Their bounty will be coming soon and I will keep an eye on this project.
vivavivu

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:27:41 PM

As of now im still wondering how this platform works but as I read some comments in this thread it seems this is a very interesting project. Their bounty will be coming soon and I will keep an eye on this project.
I have the same opinion like you. I will keep observing this topic from now. And i have to increasing my twitter follow day by day to prepare their bounty Smiley.
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:34:30 PM

If you have something when make research about GIF token, please sharing to us. I am now like you, read again and again information about GIF token.
Semaj123

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:10:02 PM

Is there any way to get tokens before the ICO starts? Any premine or presale? I have not found any information about it, but I want to make sure.
I also wanted to ask the same questions because this seems very interesting platforms. Later, I will read their whitepaper so that I will know more about this project. But as of now I will keep tracking this project.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:34:31 AM

Socifi seems great as their unique advantages are the better focus we can consider to invest. Its strong software development skills, Over 10 years of media and telco market expertise are really fabulous to choose socifi.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:03:53 AM

SOCIFI seems interesting as it is globally recognized and its unique advantages are the real opportunities where every one like to invest when they build a customer loyalty where every customer look to have their own pride with value when dealing with a business seller and the platform deserves.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:45:46 AM

Big team behind this project, 16 persons as core team and 8 persons as advisers and everything looks professional, this is a good sign. I'll install the SOCIFI Engagement Solution when it released in my country, I read that first stage in Africa and I didn't see EU ! when it's going to be global?

Hello,

please take a look at out Whitepaper https://gif.network/#whitepaper

You may find Roadmap in section 10.1.
Global deployment is scheduled for Q4 2019.
"Q4 2019 - Launch of Decentralized & Open Sourced SES Marketplace running on
the smart contract blockchain technology." That means Global deployment as well. SOCIFI currently operates in many EU countries already.

Thanks for the link , I will have a loot at it. Q4 2019 it will take time to be global compared to your history, I notice in roadmap that you have started working on the idea from ​2013. anyway I read the whitepaper to understand better about it.
retampan

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:47:50 AM

I didn't quite understand how does the reward system work on this platform, but this is what I actually understand from what I've read in your whitepaper.

First of all, The Sponsor is make an offer to the publishers to publish their offer, it can be sales / discount on their product with the survey, an offer will charge money if their offer to the subscriber is quite successful. Then, the publishers publish them to the subscribers to engage the offer and the subscriber earns Sponsored Data and their completion regarding the offer will be sent to the sponsor, then the sponsor will monetize the publishers. *CMIIW*
4p0l4k4y

Activity: 448

Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:32:29 AM

Thats a great idea bud make sure you have reviewed all the details first before deciding to join any project.

I help small and medium business owners increase brand awareness by creating engaging content, customer support, managing email marketing, and implementing automation.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: