Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:24:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥[ANN] [TGE] - 🔵GIF token by SOCIFI - SPONSORED DATA Ecosystem/Marketplace💥  (Read 48741 times)
kamvreto
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1157

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:52:02 AM
Last edit: January 23, 2018, 09:09:24 PM by kamvreto

Indonesia translation done!!
Bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2774645.0
Bitcoingarden: http://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=26097.0

Bounty information:
Bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2774645.msg28369709#msg28369709
Bitcoingarden: http://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=26097.msg229987#msg229987

ANN thread on bitcoingarden: http://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=25912.0

UPDATE!!
Whitepaper indonesia translation completed!! https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XoVmR5qneMEkAPeXYkSbk-EpdPmtRFoq/view?usp=sharing

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:26:38 AM

SOCIFI is very attractive to launch a block-based marketplace that launches sponsored data and other sponsored products. good luck . look like bright future
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:31:52 AM

SOCIFI solution is focused on subscribers engagement on daily basis and allows Sponsor to join and target its audience and that's what makes SOCIFI difference from its competitors ( aquto & WowBox ).

Nice explanation, aside from that what is the best feature of this project? I hope socifi will get more supporters and serious investors in the coming weeks. I hope many people will join this.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Travel Token

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:37:45 AM

SOCIFI solution is focused on subscribers engagement on daily basis and allows Sponsor to join and target its audience and that's what makes SOCIFI difference from its competitors ( aquto & WowBox ).

Nice explanation, aside from that what is the best feature of this project? I hope socifi will get more supporters and serious investors in the coming weeks. I hope many people will join this.
As I understand it is targeted. But where can I get the project tokens? On which exchange does the developer plan to listing?

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:29:11 AM

As I understand it is targeted. But where can I get the project tokens? On which exchange does the developer plan to listing?
I'm also interested in this project. Who can tell where to get the tokens of this project? On which exchange will they start selling?
Slashoon

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:45:49 AM

The project looks promising. But I want to ask clarifying questions: will all the bounty's ampania be available for this project?
Scor1937

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:02:33 AM

The project looks promising. But I want to ask clarifying questions: will all the bounty's ampania be available for this project?
This project is really good and i think this project will surely avail a good bounty campaign as this will help the project to be more popular and trustworthy and also it will allow the users to get good tokens from this project which will be beneficial in the future.
ResuLT

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:37:54 AM

This project is really good and i think this project will surely avail a good bounty campaign as this will help the project to be more popular and trustworthy and also it will allow the users to get good tokens from this project which will be beneficial in the future.
The project is good and will reach hard cap if the team will work as well as now all the time of the company.
Yeah guys, I know this project is really good to tell isn't it? And I'm really sure this project will be reaching its maximum potential to be succeed of reaching the hard cap.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:41:29 AM

The project is good and will reach hard cap if the team will work as well as now all the time of the company.
Yeah guys, I know this project is really good to tell isn't it? And I'm really sure this project will be reaching its maximum potential to be succeed of reaching the hard cap.
The development team does a great job and I guess that they will in any case reach a hard cap, the main thing is to move to the goal at the same pace.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:14:55 AM

Does the team have a bounty company for the telegram? I consider it very effective to attract users through telegram.

Yes, we do. We have Telegram referral links. Just sign up on the website and you will get your ref links soon after that.

That's a good way to attract people to promote more because of the incentive they can get if someone register and invest for the project.

cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:07:36 AM

Reading the details of this project looks realy promising. Can you link your youtube video presentstion as well.
I agree, very convincing project which somehow we need further details. I appreciate their features that they will able those people get the ability to communicate better with their families and friends, they get more access to education.

Yes, they have a good features and a lot of plans for this project, I just hope that they can all fulfill this plans. The best way to do this is to have a very nice advertising strategies.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Probablylikely

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:58:16 AM

Socifi sounds great and I see lots of members willing to join the bounty program which by the way has a well thought out look.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:03:05 PM

Core Team in your website is great, experienced and also all with linkedin accounts.

But why did u choose Medium to advertise your bounty campaign?  Bitcointalk Bounty Thread is more effective. Should we have to get all the bounty details from Medium ?   Roll Eyes

Hello, thank you for the interest, we are aware, that is why we do have bounty posted on bitcointalk, please see here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2758875.msg28185942#msg28185942  Smiley

thanks for quick reply.  Already joined translation bounty campaign. I must say, one of the best organized bounty campaign with good stake participation. Well done!
KimberlyGB

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:18:08 PM

Socifi sounds great and I see lots of members willing to join the bounty program which by the way has a well thought out look.
Absolutely agree, very generous bounty, if I have time to join the company of signatures. I would like to participate
thaliaand

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:21:19 PM

Reading the details of this project looks realy promising. Can you link your youtube video presentstion as well.
I agree, very convincing project which somehow we need further details. I appreciate their features that they will able those people get the ability to communicate better with their families and friends, they get more access to education.

Yes, they have a good features and a lot of plans for this project, I just hope that they can all fulfill this plans. The best way to do this is to have a very nice advertising strategies.
You're right, another unique ICO project that give big help to create an open,transparent and fair marketplace. Also, I'm so amazed on their different achievements that can gain trust to those investors having a brilliant mind of the to have this amazing project

Indeed, I also have views and opinions similar to yours here. The project has a complete team structure and is proficient in their respective fields. And a number of advisors who are also well known in their profesional skills. Likewise, the long journey in establishing this company since 2014, shows their readiness in meeting market needs and deploying ICO.
quimbi777651

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 01:04:10 PM

You're right, another unique ICO project that give big help to create an open,transparent and fair marketplace. Also, I'm so amazed on their different achievements that can gain trust to those investors having a brilliant mind of the to have this amazing project

Indeed, I also have views and opinions similar to yours here. The project has a complete team structure and is proficient in their respective fields. And a number of advisors who are also well known in their profesional skills. Likewise, the long journey in establishing this company since 2014, shows their readiness in meeting market needs and deploying ICO.
It's just fine when there are professionals in the team, they will not only make a good product, but they will be able to apply it correctly and efficiently.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
kamvreto
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1157

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:19:33 PM

GIF token by SOCIFI - KYC registration portal launched !! signup here: https://gif.network/sign-up/index.html

ICO is ongoing from January 24th till February 13th.
$100 = 5,462 GIF Tokens

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:55:03 PM

I am excited because the ICO is starting in less than a week from now.
I trust this project because this has some trusted and well reputed companies supporting it.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 03:25:53 PM

SOCIFI looks like a huge experienced platform as we notice their team are more professional with excellent skill set also it had a good and big company with great road map of various sponsors in the market place.
The world not without kind people. These designers like Earth. They want to improve ecosystem, to optimise her. Only so we will be able to live as it is possible longer, with excellent quality of the life.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Efta321

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:15:09 PM

I think it is a big project..big big company are clints here..there will be big profit if you join here...so investors you can join here & get great benefit..
I myself have not seen it yet, but I would believe if the team were able to make this project much in demand and get a lot of investors.
They will surely get a good amount of investors as they look like a very promising and trustworthy project which can give its investors a massive profit from their investment in this project. They all have a very good management and marketing team which can lead them to a great support from the community and success of the project.
which you all say I think it is true because I see in terms of trust in this project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: