Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:15:31 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥[ANN] [TGE] - 🔵GIF token by SOCIFI - SPONSORED DATA Ecosystem/Marketplace💥  (Read 48751 times)
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:33:24 AM

Looks solid....what about bounty?

Hello!

we will be launching the bounty program very soon, but in general, we will offer bounty in following areas:

1.   Translation Campaign - $2000-3000 GIF equivalent
2.   Telegram Referral Link Campaign - $100 GIF equivalent
3.   Referral Link Campaign – 5% of contributions excluding bonuses, GIF based
4.   Video Campaign – 5% + Extra Effort Rewards
5.   Blog Campaign – 5% + Extra Effort Rewards
6.   Bitcointalk Signature Campaign – stakes from $550 000 GIF equivalent
7.   Facebook Signature Campaign – up to $10 000 GIF equivalent
8.   Creative Ideas Campaign – up to $3000 GIF equivalent + extra reward for viral idea
9.   Community Management Help Campaign – up to $5000 GIF equivalent
10.   Influencers Campaign – individual reward

Should you have any more questions, feel free to post them either here or join our Telegram channel here: https://t.me/SocifiGif

Hello, is there any bitcointalk thread link about your bounty? How will you monitor the progress of the bounty campaign and is there any spreadsheets available now?

Seems like an interesting bounty program. I think tomorrow they are going to launch the bounty program; GIF tokens for translation campaign looks very tasty, I think I participate first in translation campaign.  Can someone explain me please what is Facebook Signature Campaign ?
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:46:58 AM

The bounty thread must be included in the post so that no more querries will be established. All details and informations that members need must available on the thread so that repetitive questions will not be occur.

You are right, dev needs to revise their OP to post details about the bounties so members will not ask the same questions over and over again. Im sure if it will posted in the OP many members will join.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:28:03 AM

SOCIFI solution is focused on subscribers engagement on daily basis and allows Sponsor to join and target its audience and that's what makes SOCIFI difference from its competitors ( aquto & WowBox ).

Nice explanation, aside from that what is the best feature of this project? I hope socifi will get more supporters and serious investors in the coming weeks. I hope many people will join this.
As I understand it is targeted. But where can I get the project tokens? On which exchange does the developer plan to listing?

The project is still in ICO stage, you can GIF token either by Contribute in ICO or join their bounty program. There is no official announcement on exchange yet. but I think will be listed on hitBTC exchange like most projects this days.

Yeah, to be able to get free tokens/coins from this project we need to join the bounty campaign and help them to spread positive reviews about socifi in social medias.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:08:26 PM

The bounty thread must be included in the post so that no more querries will be established. All details and informations that members need must available on the thread so that repetitive questions will not be occur.

You are right, dev needs to revise their OP to post details about the bounties so members will not ask the same questions over and over again. Im sure if it will posted in the OP many members will join.
Yes, they have organized a very interesting bounty program which will help them to grow their community and to attract more investors to invest in their project. They have a very nice concept behind this project which can make a great revolution with blockchain technology.
Maingtoled1958

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:25:13 PM

Little by little members are coming in to join this project, soon this project will have a huge community and will make a loud noise to altcoin world.
Actually none projects gets investors so fast and as compared to other projects, this project is really getting a good number of user attention to thier project and surely it will hit the market in future. Investing into this project now can be beneficial for future.
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:14:30 PM

Little by little members are coming in to join this project, soon this project will have a huge community and will make a loud noise to altcoin world.
Actually none projects gets investors so fast and as compared to other projects, this project is really getting a good number of user attention to thier project and surely it will hit the market in future. Investing into this project now can be beneficial for future.
I agree, all we have to do is to wait and hope for the success of this project. I appreciate this unique ICO project that give big help to create an open,transparent and fair marketplace. Also, I'm so amazed on their different achievements that can gain trust to those investors having a brilliant mind of the to have this amazing project.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:21:40 PM

The project looks promising. But I want to ask clarifying questions: will all the bounty's ampania be available for this project?
Check this link you will find bounty campaign for this project.
Bounty thread link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2758875.0
I agree with you this project looks very promising I will see the development of trust in this project, hopefully successfully.
the project has good prospects as it is very a pity to miss, hopefully, many participants and investors who join with this project.
I think with a lot of support given to this project, it will also be able to facilitate the project attracted the attention of many investors. I really wish the best for this project progress. hopefully this project can give good luck.
I also saw this project has a lot of support from many parties if a project has a lot of support as it will be easier to get what he has planned.
Seeing their selected clients looks so good for investor, big names, big companies, it just proves how the team is taking seriously the project  itself and proves it's a legitimate one.

I can't really see any "real" big companies investing though? I can only see the usual stuff, big companies would probably be something like fortune 500 ones IMO
ALF2097

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:22:21 PM

How many coins will be sold during the ICO?
hakimovic

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:36:25 PM

The number of coins that is supposed to be sold is 61% of the total supply which would be 3050000000 GIF, that's if they reach their hard cap ofcourse.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:16:01 PM

The number of coins that is supposed to be sold is 61% of the total supply which would be 3050000000 GIF, that's if they reach their hard cap ofcourse.
I assume that Ico will be very smoothly gaining its speed, because the project is new and not so many people know about it.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 05:30:34 PM

Hello, we are pleased with your interest, bounty program is loosely covered in the list, that has been posted here many times now, the official bounty ANN will likely be released tomorrow. We will airdrop tokens to the current and new clients of the marketplace to increase user adoption.

And yes it is free WiFi and mobile internet for everyone including data marketplace (P2P data exchange through the use of GIF token).

Yes, our partners truly are top class especially TATA Communications a GEMA, there are hardly stronger partners in telecom business one could ask for and we are proud to be working with them.

Wow really cool, I think I have also seen another project like these that also offers free wifi. Well, this is chance for the team to prove that the project is worthy to invest.
Yes, free WIFI does not suffice in my city. At us this service stands money heap, much more expensive than home Internet that it is an absolute inadequacy on the part of provider. Thank you SOCIFI for free WIFI in the future!

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 07:17:48 PM

This project has some great business partners. I believe this has a very bright future and will be a success someday.
It will best idea to join the bounty and have some token to try see how it is when it launches. if i can get the wifi using the token you know

farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:02:23 PM

Hello, yes, bounty is very important, that's why it will have it's own thread post. Stay tuned it will be released some time around tomorrow. Bounty ends with the ICO, but there are some possible exceptions, such as bitcointalk signature campaign.

Yeah a project become successful after any bounty...& it is good to be part of this project... & signature is a famous campaign of all project...so waiting for the announcement..
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:47:19 PM

Hey admin, I have participated in your bounty campaign before you release it on bitcointalk, the form in that time did contains any option to enter my wallet ! should I resubmit?
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:01:07 PM

I hope that the admin of this thread will also be active in answering our queries. If they are that busy, they should have included in their site a section where you can read most asked questions and of course an answer.
contractus325

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:37:44 PM

Could I find out something about the founders? Have they been active on the crypto market for the first time, as I see they have general experience in this industry, but if this idea can be successful in the crypto-world? If I missed some information, tell me. Thanks
Ya. You easy can find out their core team member at their website. For convenient this is the link: https://gif.network/#our-team. Hope you can find out more information via their main website.

Thanks for your help, now everything is much simpler. Let me honestly think that I can invest in this project, maybe some of the more experienced members of bitcointalk can express themselves opinion?
Probablylikely

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:38:42 AM

Wow free WiFi for everyone participating. Now that's the cools thing I have ever heard regards ICOs. Top notch marketing strategy, ripe them in with something they all need so bad. Not forgetting the great project by this great team. Goodluck guys ,I ll follow this thread to the last.
Efta321

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:33:00 AM

i see that microsoft,uber,tata and coca cola like all famous and successful company are bussines partner of this project.so i belive that this project will definitely acheive the great success in future.i wish good luck to all the team members.
surely we must support the team to make a success on the project, we hope on their team. Good luck.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:01:16 AM

Hello, yes, bounty is very important, that's why it will have it's own thread post. Stay tuned it will be released some time around tomorrow. Bounty ends with the ICO, but there are some possible exceptions, such as bitcointalk signature campaign.

Yeah a project become successful after any bounty...& it is good to be part of this project... & signature is a famous campaign of all project...so waiting for the announcement..

For me, It depends on how the people will respond to the project but the signature campaign is also good for impression They just need to show investors what they can do.

ResuLT

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:17:25 AM

For me, It depends on how the people will respond to the project but the signature campaign is also good for impression They just need to show investors what they can do.
Not, it is not quite true but, yes is a little bit true. I think this project has become successful because of their investors has grown day by day.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: