Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:08:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥[ANN] [TGE] - 🔵GIF token by SOCIFI - SPONSORED DATA Ecosystem/Marketplace💥  (Read 48741 times)
Prk_7

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:42:22 PM

Please, be careful when investing in the cryptocurency space.
We have put together this simple safety guide guide on the basics of security precautions when investing in a TGE.

Nice dev, thanks for informing us and reminding us about this, it is usually happen this days because scammers are everywhere. I am thankful that dev is very active to remind us always. Good luck to your project.
Well yeah, scammers are everywhere. We need to cautious and not trust anyone. The devs are really active and help the users and potential investors in solving our queries. Good work Team!
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
GIFbySOCIFI-Official (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 300

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 08:46:31 PM

As I understand, one of main goals of SOCIFI is to provide a free WI-FI. There are already many projects in this area; I hope you will take your niche.

What what? I thought this was going to be "DATA Ecosystem/Marketplace" as the name suggests and not some weirdass Blockchain ISP lovechild lol

Hi, it seems you do not have a clear understanding of our project. Our concept is well thought out we have give a lot of information on it already. You can read a digestable summary in our Medium article here: https://medium.com/socifi-gif/socifi-introduction-62006e4915c3

And if you want more, you can read more in detail about the dynamics in our Data Marketplace here:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B16wHRja8doNQThBNDlvY3ZGSUU/view

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B16wHRja8doNeENYRlBscUVRRWM/view

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B16wHRja8doNNVhWRElYRmxKWkk/view

Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 08:51:26 PM

We have put together this simple safety guide guide on the basics of security precautions when investing in a TGE.

Nice dev, thanks for informing us and reminding us about this, it is usually happen this days because scammers are everywhere. I am thankful that dev is very active to remind us always. Good luck to your project.
Well yeah, scammers are everywhere. We need to cautious and not trust anyone. The devs are really active and help the users and potential investors in solving our queries. Good work Team!

Yes, we take this matter very seriously. Always be aware of who you are talking to when on some sort of social media or through email, make very sure the person you are talking to is a legitimate member of the team. We will never ask you to send money to some address sent to you in a message, there is just no reason to and no admin will approach you out of the blue to demand money from you or offer you some shady side deal. Please read our guide and any other guide you can on this subject to educate yourself before you invest anywhere.
https://medium.com/socifi-gif/tge-investing-security-guidelines-3bfd558cb490

ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:15:47 PM

As I understand, one of main goals of SOCIFI is to provide a free WI-FI. There are already many projects in this area; I hope you will take your niche.
Free Wi-fi? What kind of project is that? I really loved to have a project in the world like this! But, how about its security? Most of the free wi-fi are not completely secured by hackers.

We are very much avare of that and actually security is one of our main focuses. Great user experience and security is what we deliver with our services. We are currently working with white hackers and bug bounty hunters to improve our current project as well.

It is nice to know that dev is very active to respond to all concerns. Your project have a good potential and by improving this I am sure that you will have many supporters and investors.

melch100

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:51:55 PM

Yes, I really like how the dev respond to most of the queries now. I am sure many investors will be attracted by this positive minds. Looking forward for more annoucements and developments.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
cryptoair32

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:25:30 PM

Where could I find the roadmap? I can see that ICO starts on the end of March and last for a month, but what's next? When are you going to release MVP or beta version of the platform?
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:09:01 PM

Is this just a development project or do you already know that a global free wi-fi download will happen soon? I'm interested in knowing and will be convinced that this is true. There is little activity in the project, it's embarrassing.

The WiFi monetization platform is already in use all over the world to be more precis in about 67 countries atm. Big brands like Coca-Cola, UBER, Loreal, Pepsi and many others have used our solution.

very interesting that your WiFi monetization platform is available in 67 countries atm, it will definitely help your new GIF project to become global. Could give me the link where I can check if your WiFi monetization is available in my country?
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:03:07 AM

I think the promotions of SOCIFI as of now will have a big impact on attracting more investors to the site. I want to join the twitter bounty but I cannot understand the other instructions.

Mikwik

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:15:42 AM

Hello, the goal is not really free WiFi - that is already our product - or to be more specific it is WiFi monetization platform, that countless companies all over the world use in order to be able to get something for providing free data. Usually in form of statistics and customer engagement and brand building.

Our current goal and the goal of the GIF project is to provide free mobile internet to everyone with a smartphone through the use of our app which will reward users by interacting with sponsored content with GIF which they can exchange for free data and other services on the Socifi Data Marketplace.

I am curious how you are going to organize this giveaway of free wifi for every single country. Are you going to get connected with the wifi companies in each country or how is this possible ?
This is the trending advertising plan most of the companies are dealing as i observed there could be branding of various companies in terms of advertising even the App utilization all these will consume certain brand advertising in return they are benefiting all the users with free data.
YuryK.

Activity: 700
Merit: 280

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 03:30:17 AM

Where could I find the roadmap? I can see that ICO starts on the end of March and last for a month, but what's next? When are you going to release MVP or beta version of the platform?
You can find the roadmap on the 46 page whitepaper. There everything is described in detail.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:21:46 AM

Hello, the goal is not really free WiFi - that is already our product - or to be more specific it is WiFi monetization platform, that countless companies all over the world use in order to be able to get something for providing free data. Usually in form of statistics and customer engagement and brand building.

Our current goal and the goal of the GIF project is to provide free mobile internet to everyone with a smartphone through the use of our app which will reward users by interacting with sponsored content with GIF which they can exchange for free data and other services on the Socifi Data Marketplace.
I think it's a good idea to use the capabilities of smartphones, but the tokens of your platform are obtained only have a calculating function? Is there no investment value?
SOCIFI clearly ensures its scope a fee data is based on the interaction with sponsored content with GIF as a reward and yeah there will be a tracking mode to calculate, with similar platform i did had an free data earning experience.
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:31:41 AM

the developers of the project want, as I understand it, first to develop an application for Android, but it will not alienate other users? maybe if there is an opportunity, then you need to create an application for iOS?
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:45:27 AM

the developers of the project want, as I understand it, first to develop an application for Android, but it will not alienate other users? maybe if there is an opportunity, then you need to create an application for iOS?

Making application is taking a lot of time. Building programs and alogorthms. They proiritize first the android users maybe because of high demands in Androids compared to iOS users.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:10:08 AM

We can see that this project has really big and important partners who have organized their work around the world. Are there any restrictions for participation in ICO? I hope not, because I want to take part in your project

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:23:56 AM

How much tokens has already been sold to investors? Im positive that we will be able to dispose all the tokens because thier are more investors that are joining the project.
SOCIFI had implemented better prospectus covering all the essentials which aims satisfying all the participants and all the tokens will be disposed with its advanced advertising functionality.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:34:08 AM

This seems to have already been written that there will initially be an application for android, and then will be released for Apple users. Do not worry, the platform will be released on all devices.
ace09

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:49:37 AM

The people around here in the community of the Socifi is right, and I agree with them. That would be a great idea to have an available application for iOS since there is already an application available for the Android users. This project will become better if that would happen especially now that there so many iOS users willing and interested for this project.
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 10:06:01 AM

Hello, thank you for the interest. Here is pretty much the road behind us (scroll down a bit) https://icomarks.com/ico/gif-by-socifi and if you check out our whitepaper, all of the roadmap is written there in the detail starting on the page 46 (Section 10 and onward) https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B16wHRja8doNNVhWRElYRmxKWkk/view

ResuLT

Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:36:28 AM

Of course, they will make an application for iOS. This project has much money to fund the project because of the ICO, then they should hire an iOS programmer.
melch100

Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:04:23 AM

How much tokens has already been sold to investors? Im positive that we will be able to dispose all the tokens because thier are more investors that are joining the project.

You are right, I have a strong feeling that socifi will sold all tokens and they will reach the hard cap. Knowing that a lot of people already made an investments and more and more members are joining this project.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: