Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:15:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] PolicyPal Network - Future of Insurance for Unbanked and Cryptoassets  (Read 35838 times)
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:34:38 PM
Last edit: February 19, 2018, 09:47:40 PM by magisterr
Merited by hua_hui (5), Ginzink (1)

As for exhange fiat to PYPL on their platform - Im agree. It should be convenient for users. But I think they will do this of course. They are professionals, and I think they know how to do better.

As for Paypal, read this article:

http://fintechnews.sg/11127/insurtech/policypal-becomes-first-start-graduate-mas-fintech-regulatory-sandbox/

Founded in April 2016, PolicyPal employs the use of algorithms to analyze current insurance coverage received funding from 500 Startups and angel investors and is presently working with global insurance
companies to help them go digital. PolicyPal Pte. Ltd. is a company under the incubation of PayPal. The PayPal incubation program is an APAC Fintech focused incubation program run by PayPal.

It has also partnered with global insurance companies in Singapore – AIG, Aviva, AXA, Etiqa and NTUC Income. PolicyPal’s regional expansion strategy includes scaling their existing platform and operations beyond Singapore to include Japan, Taiwan, Indonesia, and Thailand.

Just for example:

Aviva - Market capitalization: 19,83 billions dollars
AIG - Market capitalization: 53,46 billions dollars  
AXA - Market capitalization: 61,39 billions dollars

If PolicyPal will take its niche, can you imagine what marketcap will be in policyPal? At last few billons dollars from primary 25 millions... And how much can be cost tokens (coins in future)?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TrueReligionn

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:14:14 PM

As for exhange fiat to PYPL on their platform - Im agree. It should be convenient for users. But I think they will do this of course. They are professionals, and I think they know how to do better.

http://fintechnews.sg/11127/insurtech/policypal-becomes-first-start-graduate-mas-fintech-regulatory-sandbox/

Founded in April 2016, PolicyPal employs the use of algorithms to analyze current insurance coverage received funding from 500 Startups and angel investors and is presently working with global insurance
companies to help them go digital. PolicyPal Pte. Ltd. is a company under the incubation of PayPal. The PayPal incubation program is an APAC Fintech focused incubation program run by PayPal.

It has also partnered with global insurance companies in Singapore – AIG, Aviva, AXA, Etiqa and NTUC Income. PolicyPal’s regional expansion strategy includes scaling their existing platform and operations beyond Singapore to include Japan, Taiwan, Indonesia, and Thailand.

Just for example:

If PolicyPal will take its niche, can you imagine what marketcap will be in policyPal? At last few billons dollars from primary 25 millions... And how much can be cost tokens (coins in future)?

I understand how much token will cost, but only if it will have economy I described. You convinced me, but team should put some more info about token value in wp, I will invest in it. Can you ask them to unban me in group? It will be harder to give them my money without being in group
magisterr

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:52:19 AM

to TrueReligionn

Better to ask manager (hua_hui) here. May be he can help you. Im just investor here and taking part in bounty. And Im a fan of this project, because I like their team and idea.

As for whitepaper, look: "Whitepaper Version 1". So they will have an update I think.
datguyian

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:55:36 AM

Looks like an awesome ICO. Sad I spent all my Ether Sad

Well, I always tell people to not put all eggs in one basket, but now that you have done that already I think you don't have to be too afraid of not seeing at least your investment back at some later point in time. They are very professional.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
TrueReligionn

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:09:51 AM

to TrueReligionn

as for liquidity of PYPL tokens, I read their whitepaper. and if you will do same, you would know, that, people will pay in Pypl tokens for insurance and have bonus. So it will be more profitable to pay in their tokens instead of fiat.

Members gets additional 2% bonus rewards in PYPL tokens when purchasing insurance policies on the PolicyPal Platform.

They also will have own blockchain in Q3 2018 (because transaction on Ethereum are to expensive and not stable). Alpha and Beta will be on Ethereum blockchain early.

Do you think, such big player like Paypal can allow himself to work with shitty projects?

I cant understand, why people dont doing research, and believe in real full shit like "Blockchain 4.0" with unknown person and incomprehensible projects, who just made hype and want to grab money, and than this people will be crying. May be better to pay attention really good projects, with real team and real product?

Really thanks a lot for helping me to answer the questions.

Using the Policypal Network tokens will entitled you to have a discount on the insurance package/policy.
In addition, the 'cashback' will also be rewarded in tokens form.
More functions for the token usage will be announced in the future when the main net is closer to launch. By then, with it own mainnet, there will have even more utility of the tokens.

Hello, I pmed you about unban in telegram group
Ginzink

Activity: 462
Merit: 118

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:53:51 AM

Well, I always tell people to not put all eggs in one basket, but now that you have done that already I think you don't have to be too afraid of not seeing at least your investment back at some later point in time. They are very professional.

It think he meant that he is sad as he dont have available ether to invest with. Smiley
When investing in a ICO it takes time before you are ready for the next, and for some of us it is hard to sell when they hit exchange as well Tongue
magisterr

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:03:24 PM

It think he meant that he is sad as he dont have available ether to invest with. Smiley
When investing in a ICO it takes time before you are ready for the next, and for some of us it is hard to sell when they hit exchange as well Tongue

I would recommend not selling right after hit to exhanges this tokens. At least less than 10x. And waiting for own blockchain. As i noticed, projects with own blockchain have much more value. Just look to ICON. Also, insurance niche have a lot of money. And when they will have own blockchain (in Q3 2018) price could be much more than per ERC20 tokens... But its only my opinion.
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:22:46 PM

I would recommend not selling right after hit to exhanges this tokens. At least less than 10x. And waiting for own blockchain. As i noticed, projects with own blockchain have much more value. Just look to ICON. Also, insurance niche have a lot of money. And when they will have own blockchain (in Q3 2018) price could be much more than per ERC20 tokens... But its only my opinion.
PolicyPal Network is really looks like worthy project, I will wait for progress of the roadmap. I think closer the end of the year token price can make x20, everything will depend of team working, I hope they are can fulfill all promises.
hua_hui (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:50:34 PM

to TrueReligionn

as for liquidity of PYPL tokens, I read their whitepaper. and if you will do same, you would know, that, people will pay in Pypl tokens for insurance and have bonus. So it will be more profitable to pay in their tokens instead of fiat.

Members gets additional 2% bonus rewards in PYPL tokens when purchasing insurance policies on the PolicyPal Platform.

They also will have own blockchain in Q3 2018 (because transaction on Ethereum are to expensive and not stable). Alpha and Beta will be on Ethereum blockchain early.

Do you think, such big player like Paypal can allow himself to work with shitty projects?

I cant understand, why people dont doing research, and believe in real full shit like "Blockchain 4.0" with unknown person and incomprehensible projects, who just made hype and want to grab money, and than this people will be crying. May be better to pay attention really good projects, with real team and real product?

Really thanks a lot for helping me to answer the questions.

Using the Policypal Network tokens will entitled you to have a discount on the insurance package/policy.
In addition, the 'cashback' will also be rewarded in tokens form.
More functions for the token usage will be announced in the future when the main net is closer to launch. By then, with it own mainnet, there will have even more utility of the tokens.

Hello, I pmed you about unban in telegram group

I have replied you in pm

Just for example:

Policypal Network will be tapping on the unbank community mainly in Asia. They are not as policy maker but they are linking the unbank people to the necessary insurance agency. So in this way, they are not try to have a cut in the insurance agency, but they are working together with them so that both can gain even more from tapping on the unbank. On the other hand, as Policypal Network is not covering the insured sum, Policypal Network is not exposed to risk whenever there are massive destruction.

Like what Val say during the meet up, the risk that Policypal Network has is about not able to reach out and help as many unbank people out there.
Hati

Merit: 103

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:51:50 PM

TheGobOne just published a very interesting video. A PolicyPal Network project review and analysis with Val Yap. I share the link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDzUTNrBsh8
Hati

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:01:07 PM

PolicyPal Network has unveiled some of the strategic investors that have participated in their private pre-sale: BlockAsset Digital Asset Management, BlockWater Capital, Global Brain, Youbi Capital, Blockchain Investment Club and Torque Capital Partners.

They have published this article where they share the news and talk a little about each investor group:

https://medium.com/@policypalnet/new-additions-to-policypal-networks-solid-list-of-investor-backings-2961b8fc08c4
Ginzink

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:46:54 AM

👀Watch PolicyPal Network Founder & CEO Val Yap's 1-hour long interview with BlockchainBrad!
👉🏻https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8WxTH34zgw

👨🏻‍💻👩🏻‍💻Topics covered:
1. Val's background
2. What's our two-fold vision?
3. Current industry issues
4. Our 2 product offerings
- Crypto assets Insurance
- Peer-to-Peer mutual aid insurance for the Unbanked (Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Myanmar)
5. Our team & supporters + main competitive advantages
magisterr

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:18:02 PM

New updated whitepaper released (Version №2)  Roll Eyes

https://www.policypal.network/whitepaper/PolicyPal_WhitePaper.pdf

Check out the latest updates:

Pg 30 Token Ecosystem,
Pg 34-35 Token Holders Benefits,
Pg 55 Roadmap
mountainskyman

Activity: 226
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:22:22 PM

Hello guys. What is your total supply?
magisterr

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:39:48 PM

Hello guys. What is your total supply?

Hello, total supply tokens 1 billion:

Crowd Sale: 50%
Team: 15%
Incentive for PolicyPal Network Blockchain: 20%
Partnership: 15%
walterw
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 258

Do you need a campaign manager? PM me.

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:21:07 PM

The roadmap has also been updated.  Wink

2019 Q1
  • Launch: Cryptocurrency insurance with global insurer
  • Further expansion of PolicyPal Network into other Asian countries
  • Proof of concept for new insurance products with global insurer on blockchain
  • Launch: P2P Mutual Aid Insurance – Agriculture and Property Insurance on PolicyPal Network Blockchain
  • New product ideas and ongoing iteration

Ginzink

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:34:14 AM

The roadmap has also been updated.  Wink

2019 Q1
  • Launch: Cryptocurrency insurance with global insurer
  • Further expansion of PolicyPal Network into other Asian countries
  • Proof of concept for new insurance products with global insurer on blockchain
  • Launch: P2P Mutual Aid Insurance – Agriculture and Property Insurance on PolicyPal Network Blockchain
  • New product ideas and ongoing iteration

Nice updates, and there will be more in the future!
Also the official ticker has changed, from pypl to pal.
camargoherrera

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:54:47 PM

Token sale for the whitelisted will be in March. Do stay tuned to this channel or our announcement channel for the latest news.
SunJAB

Activity: 406

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:02:38 PM

This is a good project and it is getting great attention from the community. I often pay much attention to projects that are well supported by the community because that proves the development of crypto in the future. PolicyPal is developing well and completing the plans set out in the roadmap, which is key to enabling investors to decide to join the project for the professionalism of the management team.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Hati

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:54:44 AM

PolicyPal Network is inviting their community to join their Official AMA with Founder and CEO Val Yap on 27th February. They welcome questions which are relevant to the PolicyPal Network Project. Join it and send your details and question by 26th February through this form:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScauG4D45jKQ742ONWnfk1mMbmI1_Vc5YPfL341yInrThoeqg/viewform
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: