Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:29:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] PolicyPal Network - Future of Insurance for Unbanked and Cryptoassets  (Read 35851 times)
hua_hui (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:53:39 PM

Will the tokens be unlocked on March 18? Or later for 3 days? simultaneously with listing on the centralized exchange.

No. According with investors requests and current market situation (BTC, ETH down), team delayed with unlocking of tokens for some time and unloking will be 3 days before listing on centralized exhanges (like Binance, Kukoin etc.). So join to their telegram and stay tuned from latest news. Team doing all the best for project and investors. And want to hit to best exhanges and in best time for release.  Roll Eyes

Is it already a done deal that this gets listed on Binance and Kucoin or why do you mention those two as examples?

No. This is just example. Because exist decetralized exhanges (like Idex etc) and centralized like Binance, Bittrex etc.
Exhanges dont allow disclose agreement about listing to them. (At last binance for example)
Kucoin will bring us losses.. I'm sure of it. I hope that the first exchange will be binance. Then we will be able to make a profit.

Actually, i dont mind kucoins. It is one of my faovurite exchange. I have all my neo there. lol.

and so far, i profit from my icos that started in kucoins. RPX, Selfkey etc.
blockchain-man

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:00:08 AM

Hi dev. I think you can contact with idex to delist on their exchange, and unlock token when have new exchange.I saw some token have same condition with PAL and they also choose that handle. You can consult with my
greatteager

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:00:50 PM

Val will be in LONDON 🇬🇧 next 1.5 weeks! Roll Eyes
Still at least 2 weeks of market growth and you can go to the exchanges for x5-x10 profit.
Ginzink

Activity: 462
Merit: 118

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:22:28 PM

Will the tokens be unlocked on March 18? Or later for 3 days? simultaneously with listing on the centralized exchange.

No. According with investors requests and current market situation (BTC, ETH down), team delayed with unlocking of tokens for some time and unloking will be 3 days before listing on centralized exhanges (like Binance, Kukoin etc.). So join to their telegram and stay tuned from latest news. Team doing all the best for project and investors. And want to hit to best exhanges and in best time for release.  Roll Eyes

Is it already a done deal that this gets listed on Binance and Kucoin or why do you mention those two as examples?

No. This is just example. Because exist decetralized exhanges (like Idex etc) and centralized like Binance, Bittrex etc.
Exhanges dont allow disclose agreement about listing to them. (At last binance for example)
Kucoin will bring us losses.. I'm sure of it. I hope that the first exchange will be binance. Then we will be able to make a profit.

Actually, i dont mind kucoins. It is one of my faovurite exchange. I have all my neo there. lol.

I agree. Kucoin was a small insignificant Exchange in the beginning but now it is actualy quite good! Another ico i was part of got on Exchanges that makes kucoin look like binance and bittrex combined lol
BTC786

Activity: 495

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:25:03 PM

I agree. Kucoin was a small insignificant Exchange in the beginning but now it is actualy quite good! Another ico i was part of got on Exchanges that makes kucoin look like binance and bittrex combined lol

if PolicyPal  can hit kucoin first  ,is really a surprise for me ,many projects only hit idex .
faragly

Activity: 588
Merit: 262

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:02:15 PM

Article about PolicyPal and their CEO Val Yap  Roll Eyes
A lot new interesting things about Val here  Smiley

https://medium.com/@policypalnet/to-all-our-supporters-thank-you-d93213a6f5c0
I read the post and I was amazed at the simplicity of this girl. Our investments are in safe hands!
bertak

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

S O A R https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:36:57 AM

Is there new information about the unlock token and listing on exchanges? The market has become slightly more stable, I hope for 2x-3x.

dustboy

Activity: 1022
Merit: 517

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:19:34 PM

Is there new information about the unlock token and listing on exchanges? The market has become slightly more stable, I hope for 2x-3x.

No updates about it, still like the last update. It will be unlocked 3 days before they are in centralized exchange. Surprisingly it is now available at IDEX already, is it real PAL? If it is real PAL, how could it be traded while it is locked?
cokroalif

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:25:54 PM

No updates about it, still like the last update. It will be unlocked 3 days before they are in centralized exchange. Surprisingly it is now available at IDEX already, is it real PAL? If it is real PAL, how could it be traded while it is locked?

should if still in the key would not be traded, but usually locking done on token transfers
greatteager

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:50:06 PM

When some coins were transferred to investors, some people managed to put it on the IDEX, but very little.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:56:32 PM

Yes, this tokens real, but there was only few tokens (something like for 5 ETH may be). Just few bad people transfered them, when team unlocked them for short time. So, dont worry. All tokens locked now.

From their telegram

Please do not be alarmed. The tokens on IDEX are real. There could have been bots/contracts set up by individuals to transfer their PAL out.

We did briefly unlock the tokens on 15th March 2018 so as to transfer 15% out for partnerships and marketing (the planned token allocation as stipulated on page 36 of our whitepaper: https://www.policypal.network/whitepaper/PolicyPal_WhitePaper.pdf).

Tokens are now locked. Those on IDEX also cannot be traded. IDEX's unique design pairs an off-chain trading engine with a decentralised Ethereum smart contract. Therefore, trades may be shown but these trades will fail when IDEX publish them on-chain because tokens are locked. In simple terms, trades that you see on IDEX did not happen in reality.
troleybüs
Legendary

Activity: 1424
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:28:29 PM

I don't think Kucoin will be bad. It's better than other exchanges, would you like to start with Hitbtc or Liqui?
Binance is the last step, when the coin is recognized by many investors we will see Binance move. Please don't act hastily.
greatteager

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:31:28 PM

The team has a lot of time to negotiate with Binance or Huobi, but we need to hold and wait for a half dollar price.
bertak

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

S O A R https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:25:46 AM
Last edit: March 29, 2018, 07:27:14 AM by bertak

I don't think Kucoin will be bad. It's better than other exchanges, would you like to start with Hitbtc or Liqui?
Binance is the last step, when the coin is recognized by many investors we will see Binance move. Please don't act hastily.
Very often receives that the price of the coins, which are traded only on the Kucoin falls below the price of ICO. There are a lot of bots.

Ginzink

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:12:03 AM

From telegram Smiley

PolicyPal Singapore was mentioned by Monetary Authority of Singapore 😁🙌🏻

“...PolicyPal, a start-up that helps consumers organise, understand and purchase insurance policies digitally through a mobile app. The founder’s parents ran into some mishap and she had to claim insurance for the parents. She found the whole process very difficult and this inspired her to create a start-up to consolidate the different pieces to plug the gaps. It has since graduated and emerged from the sanctuary of the sandbox, and is now an insurance broker registered with MAS.”

http://www.mas.gov.sg/News-and-Publications/Speeches-and-Monetary-Policy-Statements/Speeches/2018/ISAS-Symposium-on-Indias-Changing-Financial-Landscape.aspx
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:17:44 AM

Very often receives that the price of the coins, which are traded only on the Kucoin falls below the price of IKO. There are a lot of bots.

It depend of project and supporting him by community. Weak projects can traded below ICO price even on Binance. But strong, like Policy - will be traded much more expensive even on kukoin I think.
riiiiising

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:46:30 PM

How will Kucoin bring us losses? If the trading volume isn't very high, that is one thing. But how would it make Policypal lose value?

▆▆▆ ▅▅▅ ▃▃▃ ▂▂▂ W H A L E  M A K E R  ▂▂▂ ▃▃▃ ▅▅▅ ▆▆▆
⚫ ⚫ ⚫  A  F U N D R A I S I N G  P L A T F O R M  F O R  M A S S I V E  D I S R U P T I O N  ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN Thread      Oceanpaper      Twitter      Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬
greatteager

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:00:30 PM

How will Kucoin bring us losses? If the trading volume isn't very high, that is one thing. But how would it make Policypal lose value?

That's right, the exchange can pamp the project on the news to 20x, as an example of Red Pulse, he was only on the Kucoin and he was pamped on the news in 25x.
Ginzink

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:21:01 AM

What is important is the product, lets not make this thread about pure exchange Smiley

They are continiuing to work on making PolicyPal known, and getting the product ready. I have high expectations and dont plan to sell at once anyway so the first exchange doesnt matter to much for me Tongue
hua_hui (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:02:30 PM

Val is still busy going around the world to bring more awareness to the Policypal Network. I can sense a lot of people are looking forward to the listing on exchange to get more PAL. Great things are worth waiting.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: