Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 05:16:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What coin to invest?  (Read 3478 times)
amwer

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:52:58 PM

Yeah that’s why I used eth or btc as the metric for my success. I initially started out with a certain amount of eth and proceeded to lose 3/4 of the eth even though the dollar value was higher than where I started. I viewed this as a massive failure even though I was up in dollar terms. I eventually made up the trading losses by not trading, but holding coins long term.
poncik

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 02:47:03 PM

For me, ethereum is giving good opportunities in this last a few months. I think ethereum can always protect its popularity, and in my opinion, with a little patient, you might get good profit by having some eth.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Wolfwar

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:06:14 PM

For me, ethereum is giving good opportunities in this last a few months. I think ethereum can always protect its popularity, and in my opinion, with a little patient, you might get good profit by having some eth.
in any case in the future, the etherium will show its potential, especially after finishing work on the introduction of new technologies, which will scale the block chain.
Potatohead

Activity: 353
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:09:46 PM

Hello. I started trading a few weeks ago and i lost about 80% of what i invested (I invested in TRON, Ripple and Cardano). I started with 100 dollars and now i only have 22 to invest. I know its very little but im from Portugal Tongue and don't have more money to invest.
Can someone please give me some insights or strategies?

Thank you in advance and i'm sorry if this is something i shouldn't do.
Good trading you guys!

Before starting trading you should be fully aware of it's risk and know how to handle your emotions if something doesn't work your way. Trading requires patience, knowledge and experience. Educate your self, most traders here learned their lessons the hard way.
yountt2

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:16:04 PM

Honestly,  I don't know what to advice you on with $22, you may leave those coin you bought as it is obvious that they decreased in value from $100 to $22. Try to hold them for a while and come back to your coin may in the next one to two years,  I am sure they would have appreciated by then.

center]     K L I C K Z I E          by Tautachrome, Inc.     |     ✓ Open Network   ✓ Open Source   ✓ Decentralized   ✓ Auditable
-   Building trust with verifiable imagery for the new era   -     ►  TOKEN PRE-SALE LIVE
●          ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     GITHUB     ●     TELEGRAM     ●          ●[/center]
karanggatak

Activity: 1106
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:35:27 PM

at the moment I am investing in ethereum, my biggest funds are in ethereum partly on other coins the results of the bounty I get. I chose ethereum to invest because in the future I think that ethereum will be good and might exceed ATH which was achieved first maybe 1 or 2 years later ethereum can rise and have a large enough value.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀         ▀▀████
█████████▀              ▀██
█████████   ▐████████▌   ██
███▀▀             ███▌   ██
██▀               ███▌   ██
██   ▐███████████████▌   ██
██   ▐███               ▄██
██   ▐███            ▄▄████
██   ▐████████▌   █████████
██▄              ▄█████████
███▄▄         ▄▄███████████
.crosswise.
..........Next Gen Cross-Chain DEX..........
|   TELEGRAM   |    TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |     MEDIUM     |  INSTAGRAM  |
...SIGN IN...
rafi035

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:49:36 PM

a lot of coin very good to be invested, XRP has the great to thrive in the future. I think you just need patience in investing, don't sell panic your coin

in my opinion the best coin for us is a coin that we believe in and believe in investing with this coin can benefit in the future because to suggest coins to other people I am afraid of the market conditions that have decreased
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:06:40 PM

Hello. I started trading a few weeks ago and i lost about 80% of what i invested (I invested in TRON, Ripple and Cardano). I started with 100 dollars and now i only have 22 to invest. I know its very little but im from Portugal Tongue and don't have more money to invest.
Can someone please give me some insights or strategies?

Thank you in advance and i'm sorry if this is something i shouldn't do.
Good trading you guys!

Since the market is in a drop, this is the best time to invest in Ethereum as the coin's price is currently cheap with $230 and has the potential to cross the $700 mark in a few months. earning you good profit returns in a short period of time.
Ethereum has one of the best development teams behind it and also an exceptional blockchain. The coin is also highly versatile and flexible as it can also be used as a token for smart, decentralised applications. It is a good coin and you can expect good returns from it.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Bitcoin_Delivery

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:38:10 PM

Some tokens and coins which in my opinion are good now are ETH. Cardano. Tronx and also Neo. You can try to invest there to benefit from the investment
SkvorNyc777

Activity: 308

Swipe!

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:22:03 PM

I don't think that there is much to do with 22$ at the current moment, just invest them in ETH/BTC and they will be safe at least...

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
extremegym

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:44:41 PM

price is quite low atm and this is a good opportunity to buy for a long term holding.
javainn

Activity: 733

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:53:59 PM

eth and neo can be used as an option for investment purchases, the coin is experiencing a price decline and in the future I think the coin will be in the best position if you are patient to hold. so maybe it's a realistic choice for a choice of coins.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Sarcasm

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:55:17 AM

eth and neo can be used as an option for investment purchases, the coin is experiencing a price decline and in the future I think the coin will be in the best position if you are patient to hold. so maybe it's a realistic choice for a choice of coins.
my advice is xrp, crpt, eth, xlm, npxs has a great chance for pump,
if you invest there then you will get a lot of profit
extremegym

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 09:13:53 AM

my advice is xrp, crpt, eth, xlm, npxs has a great chance for pump,
if you invest there then you will get a lot of profit

everything new in the current TOP-10 list has a great chances for huge growth.
ZzV1Finn

Activity: 345

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:46:52 AM

Currently, there is a choice, all the coins I like, and you probably too, so I can recommend only such coins, which for a long time keep tops, bitcoin, altcoin and all in the same spirit.

Skyizz

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 12:06:16 PM

At the moment I'm investing in ETH, my biggest funds are on the air, partly in XRP. I chose ethereum and xrp to invest, because in the future I think they will bring good dividends.
aysg76
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 12:17:15 PM

Currently, there is a choice, all the coins I like, and you probably too, so I can recommend only such coins, which for a long time keep tops, bitcoin, altcoin and all in the same spirit.

Well, I would suggest you to currently go for ETH as this a great renowned coin and I feel this coin is having a promising future. Although, the coin getting down but this is the opportunity for which every investor is looking for. Since the coin is having a great market cap, I believe it will soon get uptrend...

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
robotrobert

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:21:51 AM

Yeah that’s why I used eth or btc as the metric for my success. I initially started out with a certain amount of eth and proceeded to lose 3/4 of the eth even though the dollar value was higher than where I started. I viewed this as a massive failure even though I was up in dollar terms. I eventually made up the trading losses by not trading, but holding coins long term.
See this is the advantage of holding. A long term holding is something more profitable for it adds an extra element to the worth of your portfolio. ETH and Bitcoin are definitely worth holding for these are the only coins in the market with great potential. I have some good vibes about Litecoin as well but I have not invested in it so far for I am still left to evaluate the currency and see the various factors that can affect your portfolio.
handini

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:38:44 AM

Cryptocurrency investor Brian Kelly, states on CCN “Referring back to the basic rule of investing, Kelly noted that during a period in which the market is extremely bullish and optimistic, it is better to sell and eye a timely opportunity to enter and when the market is overly pessimistic, it is wise to look for a position to enter.”

Bitcoin originally was supposed to offer an efficient means of transferring money over the internet and is controlled by a decentralized network with a transparent set of rules, thus presenting an alternative to central bank controlled fiat money. Market participants changed from geeks and believers in Blockchain to funds and investors looking to make profit with the uptrend volatile market. This led people to ignore the primary function of Bitcoin which was to efficiently transfer money over the internet with no control from central banks.

This is affecting the whole markets including the new ICOs and tokens. New ICOs and tokens are simply being invested in to sell once listed and gain whatever discount rate the ICO is offering. Most of the time these tokens are tied to the price volatility and movement of Bitcoin and Ethereum. INGOT Coin has been studying the market carefully in order to develop in ways that separated from Bitcoin and Ethereum as well as their price volatility

INGOT Coin intends to foster building an interconnected global community of trust and cooperation on which the basis of honesty and transparency between its members exist. INGOT is well on its way in making a breakthrough in Crypto & financial markets by presenting a revolutionary gateway towards an all-inclusive environment. The vision and aim of INGOT is to provide the community with real Utility value whether Bitcoin was at a new low or high. To achieve that aim INGOT has partnered with multiple ICOs in order to provide numerous Utilities with an access from one platform. INGOT also does not base their coin on Ethereum or Bitcoin but rather on USD value.

The ICOs are all in different industries from Health to Financial services and E-commerce to Real Estate. INGOT Coin, GMEX-Group, BolttCoin, Modern Finance Chain (MFChain), SwachhCoin, Black.Insure, PlaceToRent (PTRT), Bineuro and Stella have all formed a unified front under one alliance. The group of ICOs along with GMEX plan to establish a single platform that will allow all their communities to use their utilities simultaneously. Furthermore, plans of enabling different discounts among each one of the ICOs is being discussed in order to give edge to all participants.

Providing all those different Utilities through one gateway will provide true value to the tokens and the end users. In giving real utility to different tokens and access from one point it is clear that the latter will be the value of the tokens and not the price and volatility of Bitcoin and Ethereum.
in my opinion, a good coin is a coin that can be sold to get a profit. which is worth buying by people in need. if the coin isn't good then everyone won't be interested.
SuperTA

Activity: 406
Merit: 301

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:33:36 AM

I see a lot of bag holders here promoting their coins. They shill their bags for months now. It's time to get in the new better projects. You don't have to marry with your coin and hold forever.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: