Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 08:48:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Eureka: A State of The Art Blockchain for Industry-Cases Applications  (Read 2007 times)
Jhernalex14

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:28:46 PM

Wow,polaris a mining farm on ethereum?its looks like this token will going to moon,luckily my friend introduce this to me..May I ask if you have any bounty campaign for fb and twitter?
Jhernalex14

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:36:03 PM

I love Polaris XPR and i know the value of this token will sky rocket soon!  Smiley Smiley Smiley and also HOLDING  this soon will shine to brighten up  everyone's DREAM into REALITY  Smiley Smiley Smiley

Agree with you kenjie,...I really feel also it will go to moon,after i read the infos about this project,I feel I wanna hold thousand of polaris for 10 years😊..POLARIS to the moon🤗
jhesa10

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:42:32 PM

I read about this Polaris,also i already read all the people saying about Polaris,im glad that my friend introduce this to me..,i will be one of  supporter team polaris..godbless and hopping for the success.
nerlyn20

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:03:34 PM

Hi team Polaris,after I read about this project,no  doubt it will going to be success for sure...from the word Polaris a mining farm on the ethereum blockchain,good luck team..i will support you guys.
jhesa10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:11:13 PM

Hi team Polaris,after I read about this project,no  doubt it will going to be success for sure...from the word Polaris a mining farm on the ethereum blockchain,good luck team..i will support you guys.

yeah @nerlyn20 no doubt  about this project...it will be success...godbless and lets spread this project
nerlyn20

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:16:06 PM

Polaris is a one of a kind coin! It pays its owners dividends from profit of the mining farm! Polaris is headed towards the moon and I hold over 15,000 of the coins and give it a A-1 rating!!!
wow really?it pays owner dividends from profit of the mining farm?really glad i found this awesome project..excited for the upcomming ICO.
patmor61

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:17:59 PM

The people who have created Polaris token are real, trustworthy and dedicated to the success of their members.
I personally own 122,000.00 Polaris tokens and intend to keep them for a long time since we're going to get dividends from it.
crytobjj

Activity: 47

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:51:12 PM

I heard a lot from this project and I am hoping for a big developments from the team. Count me in. I'll support you. 😊
crytobjj

Activity: 47

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:02:55 PM

By the way, how will you distribute the dividends going to each token holders? Are you the one who's incharge for fees?
Polaris Token (OP)

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:29:12 PM

If the unsold tokens will be burn and the developer will buy back the tokens, will they be in loss because of that? And what will be the selling price of the token if they will buy back it?

No we won't be at loss. The Polaris farm is a mining operation that is specifically here to back XPR. All the unsold tokens once the token sale ends (in few days) will be burned to keep the supply proportionally low. From that point forward, 85% of the farm's net profit will be constantly going to buying back & burning XPR to create more scarcity with time. The farm is going to keep increasing in size thanks to the repurchase rule (buying more equipment) which is going to be continuously taken from the net revenue (check our white paper), & this means that bigger & bigger amounts are going to be coming back to the market to buy from the existing holders at whatever prices they choose. This farm aims to back the XPR token with the buying back & burning process, & this means that holders will gain from the growth of the farm. As for the selling price it'll be whatever the sellers choose in a free & open market.
Maerence

Merit: 1

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:43:55 AM

Don't hesitate to join #Polaris project. They are offering a passive income opportunity to anybody who holds the XPR token since the polaris mining farm is able to buy equipment at lowest possible price on market, the farm will be engaging in wholesale trades and will make profits. No doubt this will hit the road of market.
rmel0924

Activity: 231

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:40:30 AM

This coin will go to moon just hold it
I will buy for more Polaris since I trust this project because I see the good potential it has in the future. This mining farm is good enough for investors because it gives huge profit and the support is very active.
nerfe

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:23:52 AM

I regret many times that i did not participate on this kind of ico
Specially when the ico became famous after a week this kind of ico is the one that we shouldnt miss if you believe in this ico then lets give our support on polaris
Nikkolodeon

Activity: 98
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:41:05 AM

If the unsold tokens will be burn and the developer will buy back the tokens, will they be in loss because of that? And what will be the selling price of the token if they will buy back it?

That is also one of my concerns, I'm curious of how they will profit in this project, I would like to know more about this project because it seems like many people are excited with this and their token is almost sold out.
jhesa10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:08:26 AM

Polaris is a mining farm that will be using its mining profits to buy back the XPR tokens from holders in order to burn them, giving a chance to anybody to make profits from the mining operation by buying the token...very good project
Nikkolodeon

Activity: 98
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:50:38 AM

The people who have created Polaris token are real, trustworthy and dedicated to the success of their members.
I personally own 122,000.00 Polaris tokens and intend to keep them for a long time since we're going to get dividends from it.

Wow! You have a huve amount of tokens, I am sure that if you keep it right and the price will go to the moon, then you will recieve a huge profit as they will buy back the tokens after the ICO.
maxxvol

Activity: 99

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:20:55 AM

Polaris is a great token made by a dedicated and dynamic team I trust  Smiley
Maerence

Merit: 1

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:40:27 AM

I cannot wait Polaris to provide the market with an easy option to trade cryptocurrencies very conveniently. Instead of doing physical work as gold miners, mining bitcoin needs computational work. The exchange will be an addition to the whole ecosystem. Decentralized exchange is coming very soon!
erixter

Activity: 227

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:43:21 AM

I hope this coin going to the moon very soon cause this coin manage by very intellegence admin i hope it si. Goodluck

Moon/price is Not an Ideal for the Coin, Just Look What This Coin can Do in the Future, if You Want to Invest in Cryptocurrency, Just look for Usage of the coin the in Future not in the price. Just Look and Watch on Polaris Project Development and soon you realize the use of this Polaris Coin.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Donmac01

Activity: 111
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:47:28 AM

polaris is one of a kind....ilove polaris..go..go..go...up Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: