Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:10:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think that bitcoin can reduce corruption?  (Read 2556 times)
MaitoMaito

Activity: 504
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 03:53:01 PM

a lot of skepticism from gov side in RF, hope things going in positive way for all

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
speem28

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:16:01 PM

Bitcoin is a digital currency. It was invented with the purpose, to reduce the problems faced by common people while performing banking transactions i their day to day life. Bitcoin is a decentralised currency, means no third party interference is required while performing a transaction. Its peer to peer exchange helps to maintain secrecy of transaction. Its own security system Blockchain is unbreakable. So there is complete freedom for a buyse as well as seller to perform a trade. Complete elimination of third person making chances of corruption almost zero. If we use bitcoin everywhere chances of corruptions will reduce considerably.
It was made to make the life of people a lot easier in terms of business transactions. Since transactions are made with no third party entity like banks or governments. Through this, we can use bitcoin to buy merchandise anonymously. In addition, international payments are cheap and easy because bitcoin is not tied to any country or subject to regulation. This is just another option for people to achieve financial freedom from government that always want to have control over us.
Lehoajaib

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:34:48 PM

It is possible that bitcoin can reduce corruption because bitcoin can manage financial and economic corruption and manage unstable economies and can also minimize corruption and can be lost due to bitcoin.
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:01:10 PM

As far as I am concerned, they will try to ban everything because it will become a big threat to its economy system. However, it can get a good percentage because people will not be okay with that so they will use bitcoin in a secret way, not to mention that it will not be beneficial for the government.

Added to that, bitcoin cannot reduce corruption because the latter is everywhere. As a matter of fact, people can use bitcoin for illegal activities like buying drugs, weapons, hiring assassins, and so on.
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:05:33 PM

It is possible that bitcoin can reduce corruption because bitcoin can manage financial and economic corruption and manage unstable economies and can also minimize corruption and can be lost due to bitcoin.

Well, my government decide ban bitcoin because it can be use for money laundry or corruption attempt because bitcoin is untraceable and can't be control by government except who own the private key

In other side , bitcoin can be use just like ordinary currency
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:24:07 PM

Bitcoin will simply increase corruption as I see it. No cops to traffic money transactions, no proper check on income, illegal deals conducted without any further for to trace, do you really think there is a solution to this?
Yes its true that bitcoin can reduced unemployment because when someone join bitcoin and he start hard work on it so he can earn a lot of money because bitcoin is a life changing currency and I can tell you about myself when I was not a part of bitcoin so there was no money with me and since I join bitcoin so now I have a lot of money and it make me rich so join bitcoin because it will also stop you from bad things.
Nasty23

Activity: 736
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:01:12 PM

Well, my government decide ban bitcoin because it can be use for money laundry or corruption attempt because bitcoin is untraceable and can't be control by government except who own the private key

In other side , bitcoin can be use just like ordinary currency
That's the problem in using bitcoin it is an untraceable even we can know the transaction history the sender always anonymous because there is a chance that the person can create multiple wallets in order to avoid knowing their real identity that's why the government in every country creates rules in order to protect their citizen and advice not doing this.

Good tbc

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:45:15 PM

Critically looking at this, Bitcoin cannot reduce corruption. Since wallets are managed by individuals, and there is no authorization from Government or Banks or any other Financial institution on  how each wallet is funded, it will be very difficult to monitor how much each individual is buying into the wallets. it will rather aid some corrupt public service officers to become corrupt since their account statements and details cannot be easily access. Bitcoin Accounts are managed by individuals, and to curb corruption, assess in to private personal accounts is needed, which may not be feasible with Bitcoin.

supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:27:37 PM

Now that governments have a competitor in terms of currencies, do you think that they will make an effort to make the economic system more transparent or will they just try to ban everything?

Bitcoin has nothing to do with corruption. As long as there's power, opportunity and chances corruption will always take place. People will always try to get more than what they receive, people are always greedy and they always find ways to get more.
Crafts12

Activity: 405
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:47:08 PM

Now that governments have a competitor in terms of currencies, do you think that they will make an effort to make the economic system more transparent or will they just try to ban everything?
For me no, inatead it can maybe lead to corruption as people who used it become greedy from it. Bitcoin can help economy financially if people will going to use it well and be united as one to change their economy in better. Corruption is anywhere especially if money was there.

kolbalish

Activity: 627
Merit: 14

Crypto Article Sharer!!!

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:23:56 AM

Yes,Bitcoin can reduce corruption. But there are many factors worked here.It is created for many purposes. Its transaction can't tracked by government. For that's why,many government already ban Bitcoin from his country. Honestly I want to say that it is used many illegal work in virtually. It is very disappointing. For that,many people still tell that Bitcoin can't reduce corruption, Bitcoin lead the corruption.

0t3p0t

Activity: 1554
Merit: 352

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 12:33:55 AM

We can't tell exactly on what they are thinking about making an effort to make the system even better and fair because that depends on the elected officials on what they are, who they are and what are their plans regarding cryptocurrencies. Countries have different kind of laws and regulation in terms of cryptocurrency. Some countries implemented a total ban on crypto and some don't because they have reasons and plans why they were doing that. Bitcoin can actually be used in both sides either to reduce corruption or make the system even worst. A corrupt official can hide their wealth with Bitcoins without even having a trace while a good politician can show transactions to everyone with transparency we see the difference now.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
traderethereum

Activity: 2870
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 01:19:26 AM

Corruption is on the people itself. Even they have enough resources, greedyness can lead them to corruption. Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies doesnt help someone or the government to change their attitude. I dont think it can reduce corruption but im sure it can increase greedyness to them.

when people make good things with bitcoin, then they will not do corruption and will prevent for doing that. it is about how we can control our greediness and not doing illegal things that could break the law. but I admitted that as long as there is a passion to make us rich, then the greediness will always there and we have our choice to control it or to let it happen. but personally, I think bitcoin can reduce corruption especially for yourself.
Satry

Activity: 190
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:52:25 AM

Its happening now especially there are some country bitcoin is permanent banned. And they have different speculations why bitcoin banned. They think that bitcoin is threatened in their economy and it dangers to the protection of their consumer. Whatever their speculations or reasons about bitcoin we need to respect their decision.
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:35:34 AM

They are monopolies and monopolies do not like competition they are going to try to do everything in their power to try to destroy bitcoin but they are realizing that is not gong to be possible so that is why we are seeing an increase in regulations, it will not be long before they will require to identify yourself if you want to buy bitcoin or if you want to sell it.
camito

Activity: 301
Merit: 3

DAEFROM.com

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:58:48 AM

I don't think bitcoin can reduce corruption but it can give more opportunities to people to corrupt more in government or even in any companies or place they wanted to. Because it is anonymous, they can use it in many transactions where they can't be tracked and from here more and more people can used it to their evil wills like corruption.

───[  DAEFROM  ]───
─────────────[  Stable PoW Platform Based On Ethash Protocol With Its Own Features ]─────────────
───[  DAEFROM.COM  ]──
awawo

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:20:20 AM

I don't think that bitcoin can end corruption due to the fact that corruption is a very bad virus and at that it is very difficult to be ended just like that, even thou the government has a competitor now in terms of currency bitcoin can never end corruption in fact bitcoin can aid corruption because corrupt government officials use bitcoin to launder money out of the country unnoticed.
Asmonist

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:06:45 AM

Somehow it will reduce because the status of income for some individuals will be improving. We never know some of these individuals are politicians. In this way they will no longer be tempted to corrupt. On the other hand, bitcoin may lead them or some people to do crimes.

cherrymobile

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:50:39 AM

For me Yes, this bitcoin may secure our money .In that case  it will lessen the corruption if most of Us used this bitcoin.And some politician may not longer access it. An as an individual
We should be aware in different people , dont give or post something privacy on your account.
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:05:06 AM

The blockchain is a highly decentralized, unleaded, lawless, anonymous, almost anonymous, decentralized management ownership. The blockchain is the purest form of democracy where people don't need to know each other and trust can be used. Bitcoin has no way of corrupting corruption!

I don´t know what you mean exactly, but in terms of the Bitcoin system being corrupt in itself, I agree that it is trustless. I would not dare to name it democratic and not completely decentralised, as there are too many large actors that carry lot of weight.
Oh no, Bitcoin can’t end corruption. Money is always the route of all evil, no matter how it is, even if you change it gold, silver and diamond, it will always remain the same. I know the op means ending government corruption, but it can’t do it. Money is still money, and Bitcoin can even be an easier way for them to steal.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: