Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 07:02:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think that bitcoin can reduce corruption?  (Read 2556 times)
Gudhal Untu

Activity: 845
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:22:04 PM

Corruption is the choice of people, not currency, so until people start to think that it's bad the situation does not change
I think the opposite, when the anonymous feature will make everyone free to store bitcoin unidentified, I'm sure if bitcoin is legalized it will be a lot of corruptors who save money to bitcoin.
jakoylantern

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:01:06 PM

For me, yes I think and believe that bitcoin can reduce the corruption. That is the main aim of bitcoin right, to create a new world of currency that even a government can’t control it. If the government sectors can’t manage the transactions of some other people, it seems that the transactions fee of the banks or another outlet will be lessened. Maybe that is the other factors way some country ban bitcoin. Smiley
imking

Activity: 406
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:26:05 AM

For me, yes I think and believe that bitcoin can reduce the corruption. That is the main aim of bitcoin right, to create a new world of currency that even a government can’t control it. If the government sectors can’t manage the transactions of some other people, it seems that the transactions fee of the banks or another outlet will be lessened. Maybe that is the other factors way some country ban bitcoin. Smiley

I don’t think bitcoin can decrease corruption because corrupt people are coming from the Government executives they want money from the people through tax. The administration is like crab continuously wanted to put the money in their pockets. They don’t think about the people suffering from the poverty. Aside from that even bribes will be not stopped. I conclude that bitcoin is just another opportunity for the individuals to accomplish their financial privilege.
johnnythunder

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:45:28 AM

I think no, bitcoin can never be an answer for lessen defilement in light of the fact that bitcoin is an advanced cash that lone exist on a universe of computerized innovation and made with a reason to diminish the issues looked by everyday citizens while performing managing an account exchanges on their day by day life. Moreover bitcoin can just anticipate debasement on the blockchain in light of the blockchain database that is more secure and the record is difficult to make any fake demonstration.
bakekang008

Activity: 171
Merit: 10

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:58:02 AM

Now that governments have a competitor in terms of currencies, do you think that they will make an effort to make the economic system more transparent or will they just try to ban everything?
For me its a no because corruption is still their even without bitcoin. We cannot vanished corruption if all the politician or government is corrupt. Because their are polition that are selfish. They dont thinl what other people wants. important to them is how they sustain their personal needs.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
toxic0n

Activity: 413
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:28:48 AM

As I would see it, bitcoin can neither decrease nor advance defilement or some other unlawful action anyplace on the planet. Bitcoin itself can't do anything. The one is having bitcoin in his wallet who will settle on this choice of what to do with that bitcoin which he is having. On the off chance that he will utilize that in any sort of illicit action, bitcoin itself will be not able do anything great or awful.
Mikejones64

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:01:50 AM

You know government, if they can't control it, they will try to get rid of it. The money in cryptocurrency is transparent that's why they can't corrupt in it. Means, it will reduce corruption.
Yarsk

Activity: 448
Merit: 122

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:10:16 AM

I don't think bitcoin is design to fight corruption in any way because bitcoin is design to allow freedom in transactions so at that bitcoin will even make corruption practices to be more easier then it is.
ExtraLovers

Activity: 44

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 09:23:10 AM

The tax system will stay. And this is a kind of biggest corruption. In my understanding AI which could be programmed for the benefit of all. Could sort this issue.
A individual should not have the opportunity to change, manipulate, or otherwise classify the money distribution.

It should work as  collective consensus
Lovykitty

Activity: 65
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:41:18 AM

very good if in a country applying transparent government system, it will make people more trust and appreciate the performance of officials in a country, but unfortunately that sometimes do not go well, there are obstacles that facing, a country for example the country is doing the big project later in the middle of the road, the project was stuck because the cost that was supposed to complete the project turned out to be corrupted by the good officials who were on the project or who were not included in the project of the country, well if it is associated with bitcoin whether bitcoin can reduce corruption? according to my answer yes, can. for example in a country and country legalize bitcoin as official currency, it will be seen all data used by bitcoin account user, and if there are officials who do the cheating will be seen and recorded.
Cita1

Activity: 153

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:48:20 AM

Now that governments have a competitor in terms of currencies, do you think that they will make an effort to make the economic system more transparent or will they just try to ban everything?

No, bitcoin cannot reduce corruption. It is the attitude of a person that he or she does not have a satisfaction of what he  have. A person who is not contented. But bitcoin can help the poor to at least have a supplementary income to support the family. People will no longer depend on the government.
floresjonathan123

Activity: 41

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:13:13 AM

You guessed it right: they'd just ban it whenever they feel that the competition is getting tighter and stricter. I for one believe that bitcoin isn't going to alleviate any of the world's existing monetary/economic problems related to governments and bank, but at least it will help the financially oppressed to have something for their own without being spied or milked by the banks/government.
munareal

Activity: 644
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:59:02 AM

People do not like accepting the reality and also looking for an easy way out in a difficult situation . Most countries of the world know that the technology behind bitcoin is better that the rules and regulations governing finances in their country. So the easy way for them is to either ban or come with rules that will limit the use of crypto currencies. Bitcoin has reduce corruption in that many unemployed people are making cool legitimate digital money which they can not make with the fiat currencies
nmax21

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:10:19 PM

Bitcoin will not reduce corruption, and blockchein technology will reduce. Bitcoin may be banned, but the introduction of blockchein will continue.

CoinJanitor

Activity: 300
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 12:28:35 PM

I think Blockchain has a better possibility of reducing corruption than that of Bitcoin, but if incorporated properly, Bitcoin holds the key to many solutions.

▇ ▇ ▇▇────────CoinJanitor────────▇▇ ▇ ▇
Join the Janitor. Restoring Lost Value to Cryptocurrency.
https://www.coinjanitor.io/
Boknoi321

Activity: 119

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:38:07 PM

I think if the government is willing to issue a more transparent economic system of course this is a very good goal where there will be no more cheating but the question is is it possible that the government will do so. and if you do not want to use a more transparent system why to ban the existence of bitcoin and indeed I think all of this is in government control in other words they can do anything that is in the form of prohibition or even give policy by giving space freedom for bitcoin.
For me I think government will try to trace btc and if they trace btc , there is a possibilities that government will control btc if they can trace it. Reduction of corruption I think it will never be solve lots of people wants money and thats why they will find a way to corrupt something if they want to.
Unsmart boy

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:27:01 PM

I think some points may reduce bitcoin corruption but society can not completely erase the word corruption. Because there is money involved in corruption. Most of the corrupt people are not satisfied with them and always have more
Hopefully, bitcoin will be a big help for users. Bitcoin can not only reduce corruption, it has actually divided the account by removing corruption, which is shared publicly or privately between multiple organizations. All transactions are recorded and these records can not be deleted or updated.
magz

Activity: 268

World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT)

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:50:28 PM

I don't think it will help. I think it will only trigger more the corruption. Bitcoin is decentralized and owners of this coin no need to disclose their identity just to buy one. So with that, corrupt officials can buy more and more Bitcoin without revealing themselves.

███ TWITTER WapSwap Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT) FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
Dheo

Activity: 386

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:14:58 PM

I don't think the corruption will reduce because of bitcoin, as we can see bitcoin is decentralised and no one can control on it.corruption is doing by people in government so the corruption will only reduce if the government does not make corruption.
gorodi

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:10:08 PM

Bitcoin can not defeat corruption, because it's just a coin. Human greed will contribute to the development of corruption regardless of what currency will be used.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: