Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:21:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do bitcoin millonaires deserve their wealth?  (Read 3373 times)
Tubig

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:34:25 AM

It is know that bitcoin has made a few millionaires, but many of these people don´t have any particular knowledge of the economy nor business. Do you think that is a fair situation?
i think it's not about the knowledge, it is how you work for your earning, but sometimes I am also thinking it's not fair but to sum it up we are helpers on advertising those ICOs, Bounty, Project or what we call on it. We're on a different generation now, we must adjust on the changes to become it fair.
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
safarabela

Activity: 353
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:57:43 AM

It is know that bitcoin has made a few millionaires, but many of these people don´t have any particular knowledge of the economy nor business. Do you think that is a fair situation?

Yeah! Why not. They believe what makes them rich, they do not panic and always think positively about bitcoin. They have gone through a crisis of trust by holding bitcoins, and they deserve the result of bitcoin.
shinjunobi09

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:01:43 PM

It fairly enough to say everybody deserves to be riched be it that they lack knowledge in terms of the economics because one it is hard earned or have been given to them. And besides, OP wouldn't be unfair for them to based your opinion on deserved just because they lack knowledge in economics when in fact they are very much street wise.

East2011

Activity: 454
Merit: 10

"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:59:11 PM

Ofcourse, they do everything just to earn a lot of money and changed their way of life. And they get their wealth in a good way and not in a illegal way.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
crazycatwoman03

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:58:25 PM

If their money is came from their hardwork and sacrifices then millionaires are deserve by their wealth but if it is came from illegal work, they are not deserve to be successful. Millionaires who sacrificed a lot of time and effort to gain money are the one who I salute. They are more than the person who is hoping for a luck.
We all deserve what we are now since we are creating our own action so for me if you are earning now and become wealthy you deserve it for as long as you made it at a legal way and came from your sweat. So for me they all deserve it and if nothing happens to your life then it is also because of your action.
In the first place, why would they do not deserve what they have now? So what if they are bitcoin millionaires and they are rich? Many people maybe are still feeling envious of those early-comers on this industry so they think that it is not fair. For me, nothing is unfair with that because it is not their problem and their responsibility if many people did not believe about bitcoin years before.
In fact, we should idolize or look up to them because they are the ones who have risk the most. Bitcoin is just a crypto with a very low price before, who would have thought that it will grow and grow really big. Not knowing what the future of bitcoin will be, they invested and they deserved what they earned from that big risk.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
v0rtecxz

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:38:14 PM

I think they deserve to get the results they have planted early on, Those who have bought bitcoin at the start of the launch and wait until now, the price has increased because their patience is waiting, of course, deserve to get the appropriate results With the effort they have done,
Do not envy what they've done, it's too late to start from a very low price, but we can still try to be as successful as they are, By investing and doing some trading, I'm sure bitcoin will continue to grow and improve, until then I continue to collect as much bitcoin as I can
reyzel27

Activity: 135
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:13:23 PM

Yes they deserve their wealth because they work hard to get their wealth.i think only those people who Scam bitcoin don't deserve their wealth.Because they only get their wealth by stealing others wealth.
piratcoin

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:20:20 PM

Does it make a difference in the event that they merit it or not? The inquiry is somewhat exhausting. What difference does it make? Arrangement in realities. They have it, end of story. I happen to accept there is no modest number of individuals who lucked into their huge crypto fortunes, thus imagine a scenario in which they did. Do we fixate on whether lottery champs should win the lottery? Same idea basically, there are many individuals who made colossal picks up in crypto and they should have won the lottery for how fortunate they were.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:26:46 PM

Ofcourse, they do everything just to earn a lot of money and changed their way of life. And they get their wealth in a good way and not in a illegal way.

You need to define the term "illegal". Because something which is perfectly legal in one country may be illegal in another. For example, trading in Bitcoin is legal and regulated in Singapore. But in Bangladesh, doing the same can get you a prison sentence.
LeonardoDiCrypto

Activity: 340

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:42:52 PM

Also the current richest people in the world have probably not deserved their wealth, having heritated it from their ancestors. Also the ordinary citizens in the Western world don't deserve the wealth they have compared to those who have been born in the third world. There is basically only a little percentage of people in the world who have really deserved their wealth. For this reason, this question is losing its meaning, which disappears inside the frame of a much wider problem.
Whitly

Activity: 668
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:51:26 PM

Yes, I think they deserve, just because they were enough smart to hold their bitcoins, while everyone were just selling and as true believers were not react on news, and fake arguments that bitcoin won't hit 10,000$ - 20,000$. And about "  but many of these people don´t have any particular knowledge of the economy nor business.", we now in 2018 and I think it won't be problem for them to get needed knowledges.
The Iconoclast

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:00:25 PM

May be yes, may be not, what is the difference? They are millionaires, that's it.
Don't be envy, and try to become one of them!
KwizatzHaderach

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:02:33 PM

It does not matter. There is no correlation between riches and knowledge.
Some people get rich by being in the right place and the right time (you can call it luck).
Pretty easy for their investments to be zero in value today. They took the risk so I think they deserve it.

Cryptolamo Savonarola

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:08:45 PM

Of course they deserve it! Now you can think they were lucky, but they believed in bitcoin when everyone said it was just a stupid game.
Now, I hope to cathc the next big occasion! :-)
Sowik

Activity: 532
Merit: 327

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:38:08 PM

I personally know 2 guys that became millionaires from trading (not holding) Bitcoin and other crypto currencies and I have to say they are pretty good at what they do, they sure do deserve it!
chel0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:59:21 PM

If through hardwork, perseverance and legal businesses why they're getting rich or became millionaires with bitcoin, well they deserve that wealth.
akishang

Activity: 434
Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:07:32 PM

I think so. If they worked for it, they deserved it. About those people who were born in a billionaire family, they also deserve it as long as they don't look down on other people. I hate it when a rich kid is so proud of himself. It's irritating to see especially when he look down on other people. I experienced it at school and I don't like the way he talked to those who were not on the same level. What I am saying is that if they didn't worked for what they have, they shouldn't be too proud of their self.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
ezekhiele

Merit: 10

" As long as you love me"

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:19:27 PM

Yes, they deserve their wealth because this are the people who trust and believe in bitcoin. Eventhough lots of people saying that bitcoin is just a scam or not true but this millionaires still invest in bitcoin. They take the risk and trust their money to some ICOs. So, if millionaires in bitcoin trust, believe and work for their wealth then, they deserve it but some wealth is just inherent by their parents maybe thats the time that I can say they don't  deserve it. We must work to deserve the wealth or money what we have right now.

Captain Crypto Pants

Activity: 123
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:01:47 AM

A few more years and there will be another bumper crop of "undeserving" crypto BTCBTCBTCmillionaires.

Friends don't let friends buy XRP
Markpet01

Activity: 124

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:33:02 AM

Yes because they got their wealth in legal ways and they invest their money on bitcoin so they deserve their wealth.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: