Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:00:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: *COINPOT.WIN* Multi-Coin Faucet, Web-miner And Games + Offerwall with 15% BONUS  (Read 4297 times)
busta

Activity: 85
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:13:38 AM

Be carefully - it seems this faucet is down or going down soon.

Paid out not working or only limited to some coins since weeks
Captchas not loading correctly since a few day
since today socket problem

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rewarded

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:23:38 PM

Furiouscoin - Any updates?

It's been a couple of days since faucets were filled and now withdrawing no longer works. It's also been a few days since you were active here, which is your main contact point if I understand things correctly.

Let us know what's going on especially if you plan on keeping the site open.

Thanks
elites

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:53:49 PM

No claims or withdraws today unfortunately. 
neo_iamtheone

Activity: 427

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:52:46 PM

It's been a couple of days since faucets were filled and now withdrawing no longer works. It's also been a few days since you were active here, which is your main contact point if I understand things correctly.

Thanks

I had read somewhere in this thread, Admin and support staff have a weekend off, so we may hear from them on Monday, hopefully!
rewarded

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:11:15 PM

I had read somewhere in this thread, Admin and support staff have a weekend off, so we may hear from them on Monday, hopefully!

Hopefully, it would be nice if they managed to get things fixed. A message on the site itself would have been great too, so people know what's going on.

Anyways, thanks for letting us know.
JamesAlso

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:30:53 AM

How many times do I have to email you before you answer? Or unlock my account for what I assume to be failed captchas, I don't know for sure since the message I get when I attempt to withdraw funds is " locked and under review" for a variety of possible reasons. Please get on it and unlock my account already.
emajan

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:05:28 PM

How many times do I have to email you before you answer? Or unlock my account for what I assume to be failed captchas, I don't know for sure since the message I get when I attempt to withdraw funds is " locked and under review" for a variety of possible reasons. Please get on it and unlock my account already.
My acc is locked too... The same case. It looks that this faucet is on the way to be closed. Chat is allways offline, no support...
neo_iamtheone

Activity: 427

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:11:45 AM

I don't want to go post by post and reply as some are making false accusations just because they got banned for scamming the website!
We are having this problem from last 20-25 days as i know not 2 months as some are saying! And this problem is all because of the paypal not lifting the limitations from our account (As i moved from 1 country to other and changed my bank account to new country) Our all funds are seized in there and which we get from ad companies are being filled to faucets immediately if anyone wants to see the proof can surely contact me and i will send you the screenshots and email from our paypal we have more than 5k blocked their. But well i won't be able to make it as excuse as someone said above. If we wanted to scam our users we would have just closed the withdraw and not replied anyone instead we are trying to give different options so people can get what we owe them.

PS: Exchange is fixed, 7 coins are filled. If anyone lost in exchange within last 24 hours their amount will be reverted back to them within few hours.

Hello admin, any update as to by when the payment issues will be fixed!
vlik

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:14:41 AM

Thanks

Respond please we need information, to see if we continue supporting the page or we divert our efforts.

withdrawal not available
FilestormGER

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:09:52 AM

Thanks

Respond please we need information, to see if we continue supporting the page or we divert our efforts.

withdrawal not available

stop supporting, he won´t come back with good news about our coins!
AhmadFarooq

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:05:57 AM

WARNING: Your account is blocked and is under review!

hi, my account is blocked, can you please clarify that for how much longer it will be under review? and when it will be normal?

And Also i don't have multi accounts and don't do the following:

VPN/Proxy NOT allowed!
Multiple accounts NOT allowed!
Self-Referrals NOT allowed!
BAD behavior on site/chat NOT allowed!
TO MANY wrong captchas!

please reply
Frafra

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:17:13 PM

I read all the comments, all smart.
The fact remains however that I am eight days that I can not collect any money nor do my various references manage to do so.
A clarification from the site would also be perfect to keep clicking on it and promoting it.
I stop until Monday 23 and then I see if it is worth continuing or making everyone stop saying that .... unfortunately the site does not pay.

Frafra
Sergius07

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:58:14 PM

Hi all. Coinpot disappointed me. For more than two weeks, I can't to withdraw what I earned there, they just blocked me. I actively used this service, last time I stayed here all night. On the morning, when I tried to withdraw money, I received a message

"WARNING: Your account is locked and under review.
Failing 2nd captcha more than 20 times
VPN/Proxy NOT allowed!
Multiple accounts NOT allowed!
Self-Referrals NOT allowed!
BAD behavior on site/chat NOT allowed!
TO MANY wrong captchas!".

In the chat they do not answer, they ignore me in support mail. I can't even know, for what they locked me. How to call it?
Not surrious...
dan5189

Activity: 196

TcAs4B8SaPTQJqmKU8pYisV8RuNdh6cXZT

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:59:41 AM

The Owner doesn't Ignore you. He is not home for couple of days/weeks , don't worry you will get your coins.

busta

Merit: 12

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:27:31 AM

The Owner doesn't Ignore you. He is not home for couple of days/weeks , don't worry you will get your coins.
days? weeks??

Are you serious? Must be strange place where he currently living, without any internet connection, without taking care about his business. But gladly he found time to inform you that everything is fine and nothing to fear.

We still only need to believe (and surf the side), right?  Cheesy
Senzacervello

Activity: 254
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:33:01 AM

Let's say that, in the recent past, the story of being on holidays and then back to pay everybody I have already heard somewhere. Many people are still patiently waiting for those holidays t be over.

A lot of Italian pupils were used to say that the dog ate their homework. But regardless of this sudden need to take a breath, I have to say that, since the site has changed ownership, it became less and less attractive. Lowered rewards, overload of ads, discontinuity in payments.

I have abandoned it since then.
AhmadFarooq

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:40:14 AM

but most off all, he has so much time gladly to put users under review or block without even knowing them that for how much longer they have to suffer Huh Huh
rsharpe03

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:16:00 PM

are we going to be able to withdraw ever again, i have seen this inability to withdraw and lack of customer support contact before
     i am about ready to dump it and pass the bad reviews along with the likes of scams like walletcoin and qoinpro

up until now i really liked the site   i hope this is just a glitch
FilestormGER

Activity: 74

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:47:02 AM

How can you make such a statement? Do you have personal contact with the operator?

1. A reputable operator informs its members about a longer absence
2. Even in the deepest bush there is now internet

Think about it and make your own decisions!

Sunny weekend @ all

File Cool
Thomasio

Activity: 585
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 06:21:19 PM
Last edit: April 20, 2018, 07:10:45 PM by Thomasio

Maybe someone should go to https://www.bitvertise.io/
(not sure if it's the same owner in person, but they are connected)
pretend you're interested in running ads on their platform but require a clarification first, whether or not their network does pay its users.

Edit: My bad, error corrected as pointed out below, thanks for that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: