Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:27:57 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: PLANCOIN ICO on January 24 - The cryptocurrency revolution based on Blockchain  (Read 2442 times)
lider1971

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:41:12 PM

Hi,
Who can tell me if this project has a bounty campaign?
And where can I look at it.
This is an excellent question, I would also like to know the answer to it.  Smiley
In general, I did not see any information about this, maybe this project does not have a campaign bounty.
Well, or it will be announced a little later, do not worry. Wink
vit0z

Activity: 784

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:42:27 PM

So what exactly do I need this Plankoin for? What exactly does this technology offer me, I can not understand ...?
Have you tried reading vaittpeper, for example?  Grin
I think there is all the information and description of the project, try to check it out Wink
Yes, I read this, but I still do not understand the main idea of the project.
That is it will be a currency exchange or what? I can use this exchange crypto-currency, right?
No, it's absolutely not true.
It is a platform that seeks to become the center of various operations in the crypto-currency world. You can use this platform to pay for various services, money transfers, e-commerce.
And all this through your own token, which you can buy for the BTC
It's very impressive, I like it.
That is, I can use this service for payment, for example, online shopping or something similar, right?
LitecoinDarkFilm

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:43:48 PM

Hi,
This is an excellent question, I would also like to know the answer to it.  Smiley
In general, I did not see any information about this, maybe this project does not have a campaign bounty.
Well, or can I try to contact the developers and find out, right?
kolinko

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:46:31 PM

So what exactly do I need this Plankoin for? What exactly does this technology offer me, I can not understand ...?
Have you tried reading vaittpeper, for example?  Grin
I think there is all the information and description of the project, try to check it out Wink
Yes, I read this, but I still do not understand the main idea of the project.
That is it will be a currency exchange or what? I can use this exchange crypto-currency, right?
No, it's absolutely not true.
It is a platform that seeks to become the center of various operations in the crypto-currency world. You can use this platform to pay for various services, money transfers, e-commerce.
And all this through your own token, which you can buy for the BTC
It's very impressive, I like it.
That is, I can use this service for payment, for example, online shopping or something similar, right?
Yes exactly, Plancoin is a convenient service that combines all these possibilities.
CravenEconomics

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:51:38 PM

I thought that besides this I can earn tokens, do not I?
I've read about this on the website.
lider1971

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:56:00 PM

Hi,
Well, or can I try to contact the developers and find out, right?
Of course, yes, try to check the site itself should be contacts
Or a breakdown to connect with developers through social networks
Good luck Wink
retrend

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:00:41 PM

Did someone here argue the opposite? Grin
Yes, I also read about this this will support both the algorithm pow and pos
CravenEconomics

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:03:41 PM

What's the difference?
I thought I would just invest the BTC in tokens, transfer them to my wallet, and I will gradually get a percentage from it. It's the same, yes?
retrend

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:09:07 PM

What's the difference?
I thought I would just invest the BTC in tokens, transfer them to my wallet, and I will gradually get a percentage from it. It's the same, yes?
Yes, that's how the pos algorithm works.
In order to earn using the algorithm pow it will be necessary to use the computing power, this is similar to the mining of the ethereum, for example.
miraxgr

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:37:29 PM

Dears, what are the starting and finishing dates of ICO sales? What is the fixed price for the tokens? And also as many details as possible
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:40:06 PM

Dears, what are the starting and finishing dates of ICO sales? What is the fixed price for the tokens? And also as many details as possible
Starting: January 24, 2018 Ending: February 23, 2018 Opening ICO at 8:00 AM Timezone : UCT-7 in Mountain Time Starting price of ICO $ 0.6 / PLAN Pre-ICO: $ 0.42 (January 18, 2018, Min 200 Max 4000 PLAN
miraxgr

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:44:03 PM

Starting: January 24, 2018 Ending: February 23, 2018 Opening ICO at 8:00 AM Timezone : UCT-7 in Mountain Time Starting price of ICO $ 0.6 / PLAN Pre-ICO: $ 0.42 (January 18, 2018, Min 200 Max 4000 PLAN
I want you to announce the basic steps to start the exchange.
What steps I need to do personally? What do I need?  Huh
Fritz93

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:56:15 PM

Step 1: Registering your account with Plancoin
Step 2: Step 2: Depositing BTC so that you can buy PLAN
Step 3: Beginning the exchange with Plancoin then making a profit
miraxgr

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:58:18 PM

Why You Can Make Profit From Staking? Explain me the process, if it is possible of course.
Fritz93

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:03:47 PM

Why You Can Make Profit From Staking? Explain me the process, if it is possible of course.
Plancoin is used blockchain technology so it gives you bonuses when you keep the coins and your coins are used to stake. All you have to do to earn money by this method is to keep the coins in your Plancoin wallet. This means that anyone holding Plancoin in their wallet will get interest on their balance, this is one way to verify for the transaction block.
miraxgr

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:04:46 PM

Plancoin is used blockchain technology so it gives you bonuses when you keep the coins and your coins are used to stake. All you have to do to earn money by this method is to keep the coins in your Plancoin wallet. This means that anyone holding Plancoin in their wallet will get interest on their balance, this is one way to verify for the transaction block.
Do you have any bonuses? How can I receive them?? What do I need for this?
 Huh
Fritz93

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:11:23 PM

Huh
For sure we have bonuses) Receiving $4 right now when signing up the account via Facebook
Step 1: Registering your Plancoin account via your Facebook Step 2: Getting $ 5 right away, equivalent to 10 Coins Step 3: Use Affiliate link to invite friends to join Plancoin by Facebook accounts to gets 5 coins
miraxgr

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:11:43 PM

Huh
For sure we have bonuses) Receiving $4 right now when signing up the account via Facebook
Step 1: Registering your Plancoin account via your Facebook Step 2: Getting $ 5 right away, equivalent to 10 Coins Step 3: Use Affiliate link to invite friends to join Plancoin by Facebook accounts to gets 5 coins

Thank you! I’m so grateful for your help, you were so kind to me. 
Fritz93

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:11:57 PM

Huh

Thank you! I’m so grateful for your help, you were so kind to me. 
No problems) I was so glad to help you! So contact us any moment
WinwinChen

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:28:04 PM

Register via Facebook then got USD5 is not working now

Just tried but it says it  temporary stops

Just let you guys know
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: