Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:35:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 171 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE] CLICKGEM (CGM & CGMT) – THE GLOBAL PAYMENT REVOLUTION !!!  (Read 33811 times)
gummam

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:02:57 PM

Hello everybody! I want to ask, did anyone install a mobile wallet? If it works, can you install it and transfer money to it?
Often as I know the developers do not allow to move coins from one wallet to another probably that there was no concentration of coins for a small number of users. I mean we should wait for the end of the airdrop.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:25:10 PM

Hello everybody! I want to ask, did anyone install a mobile wallet? If it works, can you install it and transfer money to it?

Hello, is mobile wallet already released? I am not updated about clickgem developments. I need to learn more about this features and looking forward for more features in this project

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:28:53 PM

This project is really a great one. Why? Because it really benefits the people around. Also, it has a great potential for the crypto currency community. The ClickGem provides users with a global fastest money transaction yet absolutely safe and with lowest fee. And this characteristics is what we really want. I am glad to support this project.

well, I dont know if this project is a great one because I did not have any benefits yet. Is it already launched ?  Or are these just kindly wishes that this project hopefully benefits all his investors?

Yeah, I am also hoping that this project will be successful and devs are really legit and sincere in developing clickgem project. I am sure that it will have more investors if it will have good advertisements.

Actually, every ICO will promise to have a fast transaction and they will also said that they will make those users to have smooth and easy process if transactions but in some point we need to gather enough information on this project. Well, yeah I admit it looks like convincing , I'm hoping for some dev to be on our side like we might have any concerns on this project.
That is right and nothing is new about this platform and better the dev would developed a features that we can say that it is really helpful and not common. Every ICO is convincing but the problem is it is more likely a scam and I am hoping that this project will not make any shady activity.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:39:59 PM

In order to become a truly revolutionary payment system, you need to stand out from hundreds of other similar projects. I hope that developers will be able to contribute something new.
Indeed, also those competitors are also the way to make a project much better. For if there is no competitor, maybe they will just become passive.
Yes, i really want to know more about this project. If they have live stream, or some meeting to present about their team, their target and Smart Farm 2.0, ATFS will have a lot of attention.
What do you mean? I think your in the wrong thread bud. this is Clickgem, and this is not about smart farm thing.
Check before posting my friend, maybe you're in hurry? As you can see, you can always see the subject on what thread you're posting. Anyways, despite of being similar to other platform, surely the team will need to improve and have interesting features in their platform.

Man this comment chain is gold with one dude commenting about a totally random coin on the ICO of another coin. And another dude adding nothing new t
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:59:38 PM

frankly speaking, I did not try to use the purse clickgem, but I noticed that the project has several options for installing a purse. This is a good plus for the project.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:20:28 PM

The transaction of ClickGem is safe and anonymous.anyone can easily transact which can be checked by blockchain.so it is safer to transact through clickgem..
I think this is common kind of transaction, every project claims to be safe and anonymous. Can you please elaborate more about what you are really trying to say? Anyway, I am still trying to figure out how this platform will be globally accepted because we all know that crypto is not yet entirely accepted for all nations.

Well, it still depends on how the project can handle and fulfill what they are saying, I am sure that they can make the project safe and anonymous, it just need to develop well.

I find it hard too in figuring out the difference of their project to other existing blockchains. Other blockchains are peer to peer too and. So what's the difference?
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:30:23 PM

The transaction of ClickGem is safe and anonymous.anyone can easily transact which can be checked by blockchain.so it is safer to transact through clickgem..

Then click gem is partnered with blockchain.info or they have there owned blockchain too? If they have support from blockchain then its a good news to all users of clickgem.
Are you seriously? With blockchain.info co-operates and is built-in only bitcoin, and as well not so long ago they created and ether wallet. CGM will have definitely own chain and block explorer.
Yeah, but to think it simply this platform is just another way of payment system wherein it is common to people. The team must somewhat show us what is really the uniqueness of this project.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Hakamoto

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:40:17 PM
Last edit: February 04, 2018, 05:58:49 PM by Hakamoto

On which exchanges will list this coin? This coin has a high potential, a good coin to trade!
I think to buy some quantity

mr.charming

Activity: 380

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:00:59 PM

This project is really a great one. Why? Because it really benefits the people around. Also, it has a great potential for the crypto currency community. The ClickGem provides users with a global fastest money transaction yet absolutely safe and with lowest fee. And this characteristics is what we really want. I am glad to support this project.

well, I dont know if this project is a great one because I did not have any benefits yet. Is it already launched ?  Or are these just kindly wishes that this project hopefully benefits all his investors?

Yeah, I am also hoping that this project will be successful and devs are really legit and sincere in developing clickgem project. I am sure that it will have more investors if it will have good advertisements.

Actually, every ICO will promise to have a fast transaction and they will also said that they will make those users to have smooth and easy process if transactions but in some point we need to gather enough information on this project. Well, yeah I admit it looks like convincing , I'm hoping for some dev to be on our side like we might have any concerns on this project.
This project is very promising and trustable.And it will help us for any transaction in future.we can easily do transaction safely with the lawer fees with the help of CGM.so keep support this project it will give huge benifits to you.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 07:20:50 PM

Of course, the developer has a beautiful site with a purse, but you will have to look at the mobile version for different platforms. And I want to ask the developer, I plan to use a wallet for other currencies. Can the main ones - bitcoin and etherium?
In my opinion, designer it is better to look up to the direction of becoming of it token of separate coin with own chain. Because seldom tokens they take off in price.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 08:07:21 PM

the problem with most fast transactions just comes down to scalability and if they can actually deliver on that then why not the next thing will actually be the project features if they have those features to actually qualify it as good ico and the one worth investing i think the project is actually good and i hope it delivers on it scalability ability

Maingtoled1958

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:11:00 PM

On which exchanges will list this coin? This coin has a high potential, a good coin to trade!
I guess, there is enough time for this project to get listed on any of the exchanges as now the pre ico phase is running and it will take some time for the project to be converted into a successfull coin. Hope this project soon reaches the hard cap.
hakimovic

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:56:09 PM

I guess, there is enough time for this project to get listed on any of the exchanges as now the pre ico phase is running and it will take some time for the project to be converted into a successfull coin. Hope this project soon reaches the hard cap.
It's a repeated question on all ICO's and could sometimes be annoying . No ICO or especially Pre-ICO have already knowledge on what exchange they are going to be on. The concerns about the exchanges should come after the success of the ICO not before.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:03:37 PM

Nice project and great platform... I received my token waiting a minute
Wait.. You bought Clickgem token or receive from airdrop?... Any information about 2nd airdrop? When they will distribute this airdrop?
I receive 10 CGM from their 2nd airdrop. It's seem immediately. Clickgem devs team make a good airdrop for us, have any airdrop more?

Probablylikely

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:06:40 PM

Is the airdrop still on? I see so many people complaining about it, not working, so I'm just curious if I can still partake in it
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:36:53 PM

Is the airdrop still on? I see so many people complaining about it, not working, so I'm just curious if I can still partake in it
Yes, it is still on, i try to it yesterday and now i see Clickgem token appear at my Clickgem wallet, not ETH address. So, follow their guide at website and you will receive CGM like me.
liberox

Activity: 326
Merit: 8

>> CryptoMedia.press

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:15:56 PM

Strange but I can not login anymore.. It returns "Please check reCaptcha!" however recatptcha doesn`t appear!
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:28:39 PM

I got my 10 coins, all you need is to watch their Instruction video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQhh8tcHsMo on youtube and follow the steps. I think who people are complaining about , are those who received free 10 CGM from 1st Airdrop program and want to get new 10 CGM from 2nd and that's not possible.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:35:28 PM

The mobile wallet is not yet available according to their website. It's not a good idea to transfer a coin that is not yet fully released in my opinion. It should be well established first otherwise it will be difficult for a certain coin owner when a problem occurs.
maro159

Activity: 196
Merit: 19

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:55:29 PM

I see in their Roadmap, that the coin is trading on NovaExchange and Coin Exchange in May 2018.
It's not so long... three months, I'm just waiting.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 171 »
  Print  

Jump to: