Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:38:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 171 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE] CLICKGEM (CGM & CGMT) – THE GLOBAL PAYMENT REVOLUTION !!!  (Read 33811 times)
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:46:27 PM

Clickgem token can surely be a great asset to add to your token collection because it has a great potential to increase its value overtime.
As ClickGem had its strategies delivering better benefits to the people many are availing its potential service. Its transfer is very easy and money transfer can be done any where in the world with in seconds with a less transfer fees, so this is really influencing may people to choose the ClickGem platform.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:22:43 PM

Clickgem token can surely be a great asset to add to your token collection because it has a great potential to increase its value overtime.
As ClickGem had its strategies delivering better benefits to the people many are availing its potential service. Its transfer is very easy and money transfer can be done any where in the world with in seconds with a less transfer fees, so this is really influencing may people to choose the ClickGem platform.

If they're supporting BTC then it's definitely not going to be any form of instant payments as those confirmation on BTC will tale a fair bit of time without much fees
BlueYozakuraBTC

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

WILL SKYPE CHAT FOR 3 MILLION COMPOUND COIN

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 04:17:00 PM

Hello everybody,

This is an update:

The 2nd Airdrop program is starting now and this time 100,000 CGM will be sent for free!!!

**Notes:
  • People who received free 10 CGM from 1st Airdrop program will not receive anymore from this program. People who missed chance from 1st Airdrop program can join this program
  • One person only have one chance to receive free 10 CGM from our Airdrop program
  • Please make sure that you have sent correct CGM Wallet Address to our Telegram Chatbot. You will not have second chance if sent wrong CGM Wallet Address.

Thank you for reading!

Only 1 person? Ohh so there's no point in joining. Thanks for clearing that up.

▓▓▓▓▓▒░░
                       ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
        ░░           ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░
      ▒░        ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░
    ░▒▒▒▒░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
   ░▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░            ▒
  ▒░▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░              ░▓▒
 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░             ░▓▓▓░
 ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░           ░▒▓▓▓▓▓░
     ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒          ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░         ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ░▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░          ░▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
░▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░          ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
░▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓░       ░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
░▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓░  ░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓░
 ░▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓░     ░░
  ░▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░      ░█░
   ░▓▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░        ░██░
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░          ░███▒
      ░░▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░             ░▒█████░
                           ░░▒██████░
            ░░░░░░░░░░▒▒█████████░
                 ░░░░░░░░░░░░
Sphere .
  DECENTRALIZED SOCIAL NETWORK 
         OVER 250,000 HAVE JOINED!
ICO DATE 
Feb. 12, 2018
███
███████░
███████████
██████████████░
██████████████████
█████████████████████░
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████░
█████████████████
█████████████░
██████████
██████░
GET IT ON
Google Play
                     ░███
                   █████░
                  █████░
                 ▒███▓
         ░███▓       ░████▓
      ████████████████████████
    ░█████████████████████████
   ░████████████████████████▒
   ████████████████████████
   ░██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
       ░████████████████████▓
           █████    █████
DOWNLOAD ON THE
App Store
TDkku

Activity: 132
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:27:13 PM

Hello everybody,

This is an update:

The 2nd Airdrop program is starting now and this time 100,000 CGM will be sent for free!!!

**Notes:
  • People who received free 10 CGM from 1st Airdrop program will not receive anymore from this program. People who missed chance from 1st Airdrop program can join this program
  • One person only have one chance to receive free 10 CGM from our Airdrop program
  • Please make sure that you have sent correct CGM Wallet Address to our Telegram Chatbot. You will not have second chance if sent wrong CGM Wallet Address.

Thank you for reading!

why one person only? hmm so our chance is super low
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:17:10 PM

Nowdays many difficulties came related to payment method and it's very diificult and unsequre to send money othe people .so CLICKGRAM will help us to easily send the money all around the world with high security.
This new crypto currency will hugely get popular as its services are very interesting in real life and they deals with making quick transactions with less fees which will capture the attention as it is also dealing with the Global payment where it can get clients globally and soon it reaches all the Goals.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 06:19:00 PM

i have seen all things about the coin but what i didn't basically see is are we going to have a mobile version of this app and how fast is the clickgem going to be?

Hivongduoc

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:29:39 PM

I love this project  Kiss
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:35:23 PM

Every project like this claims have a faster and easier transfer with lesser fees. I hope the devs can really brought this to reality as Bitcoin now becomes sluggish.
MegaHit!

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:32:25 PM

I thought everyone here is up to revolution, financial, technical, any
Why do you differ?
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 09:07:08 PM

Every project like this claims have a faster and easier transfer with lesser fees. I hope the devs can really brought this to reality as Bitcoin now becomes sluggish.
Reduction transaction fee is made already long ago in many new cryptocurrencys, and I think that CGM will not be exception in it and the first thing already it will make.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:43:17 PM

Reduction transaction fee is made already long ago in many new cryptocurrencys, and I think that CGM will not be exception in it and the first thing already it will make.
Yes i agree with you, transaction fee at bitcoin make me scare to handle the transaction, so that i like Ethereum more than BTC, and of course CGM is the same.

negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:01:05 PM

It seems that we need to deposit btc and convert it you USD on their USD wallet (which is only virtual USD) in order to buy GGM during Pre-sell, why not just buy it directly by BTC, especially you still don't launch your lending program or exchange or other services that you mentioned in roadmap.
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:37:06 PM

Haiz. Have a lot spam at ClickGem telegram group, i see their working like distribute airdrop via Telegram make their community have increasing but don't need someone like that. Anyway, i still follow this topic instead of telegram.
contractus325

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:51:19 PM

Hello everybody,

This is an update:

**Notes:

Thank you for reading!

As far as I am concerned, I particularly recommend join to a telegram. You can learn many informations and ask, and they are quick to answer. I am waiting for news.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:00:21 AM

Yes i agree with you, transaction fee at bitcoin make me scare to handle the transaction, so that i like Ethereum more than BTC, and of course CGM is the same.

Not only the transaction fee but one great factor why someone would buy a crypto is the speed of the transaction. Based on what have I experienced from Bitcoin, it took a month if not a week before my transaction or transfer be verified by the blockchain.
Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:39:43 AM

Clickgem promises its members that thier patment system is safe and secured. What would be the currencies accepted on your platform?
hopefully what you say will happen, will not disappoint us all, good luck to the team and developer.
The CLICKGEM is definitely very safe and secure and also trustable so don't worry about your payment.they will accept the all cryptocurrencies and we can easily send our currency to any othher person by only one click.
if this project is able to make something new innovation I will feel that this project will be successful.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:32:08 AM

Hello everybody,

This is an update:

**Notes:

Thank you for reading!

No, it is not. It is clearly said that you can just claim the airdrop at once to receive free 10 CGM. And there are only 10.000 people can claim it, I guess.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:43:23 AM

Hello everybody,

This is an update:

**Notes:

Thank you for reading!

I think I have already joined this Second free airdrop from clickgem, But sadly we cannot touch the tokens or coins until the ICO is finished.

Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:06:11 AM

Hello everybody,

This is an update:

**Notes:

Thank you for reading!

I think I have already joined this Second free airdrop from clickgem, But sadly we cannot touch the tokens or coins until the ICO is finished.

I think it's not very good, I do not want to sell coins, but I'm interested in the speed of the transaction and the commissions.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:56:13 AM

Hello everybody,

This is an update:

**Notes:

Thank you for reading!

Excellent update! Well, those who managed to the first stage. I could not pouchavstvovat, it's a great pity of course.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 171 »
  Print  

Jump to: