Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:11:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 171 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE] CLICKGEM (CGM & CGMT) – THE GLOBAL PAYMENT REVOLUTION !!!  (Read 33811 times)
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:44:36 PM

Strange but I can not login anymore.. It returns "Please check reCaptcha!" however recatptcha doesn`t appear!
Many time we face this kind of problem. The solution is:
1. Check your internet connection it happened when data speed is low.
2. Use Google chrome browser
3. If you use Google chrome browser then clear data of crome browser then try to login

Thanks for your help dev. My problem is solved now. Anyway, how are the development and the updates for this project dev?
I don't think he/she is one of the dev. Never heard yet statement so far from the devs about the updates of this platform. We eagerly want to hear some info so that we know that the project is still working or not.
Hey you do some mistake. I'm not Dev of CLICKGEM project. If you want to contact with Dev you can send message on their telegram group you will get all of answer from Dev.

Telegram channel is all about airdrop, there is no discussion, there is another channel called "clickgem info" for news and update that you should follow https://t.me/clickgem.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:13:25 PM

Is the airdrop still on? I see so many people complaining about it, not working, so I'm just curious if I can still partake in it

I got my 10 coins, all you need is to watch their Instruction video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQhh8tcHsMo on youtube and follow the steps. I think who people are complaining about , are those who received free 10 CGM from 1st Airdrop program and want to get new 10 CGM from 2nd and that's not possible.
Yes, very easy to get 10 CGM from their 2nd Airdrop, i don't know why everyone post the code at official group instead of CGM bot. See guide and watching instruction video carefully everyone.
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:29:23 PM

very good and detailed instructions. I've done everything. the code sent to the bot, the bot confirmed my participation in the aardrop! Thanks to the developers for the airdrop and good luck to the project!
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:34:22 PM

Strange but I can not login anymore.. It returns "Please check reCaptcha!" however recatptcha doesn`t appear!
3. If you use Google chrome browser then clear data of crome browser then try to login

Thanks for your help dev. My problem is solved now. Anyway, how are the development and the updates for this project dev?
I don't think he/she is one of the dev. Never heard yet statement so far from the devs about the updates of this platform. We eagerly want to hear some info so that we know that the project is still working or not.
Hey you do some mistake. I'm not Dev of CLICKGEM project. If you want to contact with Dev you can send message on their telegram group you will get all of answer from Dev.
This project is getting a huge response from the community but they do not have active developers and team for now. I think they should get active on every social media and respond to the people's problem which will make the project more trusted by the people and more investors will invest in the project.
I dont think so, i think only ClickGem Support Team, about devs, i still see he is keep hard working and distribution of airdrop is good.
The airdrop distribution don't reallly take a lot of effort to do so since it is automatically added to your web wallet once you sign up as a referred and you can instantly get your reward when you refer someone.
maro159

Activity: 196
Merit: 19

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:08:03 PM

Hello everybody! I want to ask, did anyone install a mobile wallet? If it works, can you install it and transfer money to it?
If I have read the roadmap well, the application will be released in August 2018.
Even the pre-ICO hasn't started yet, just be patient!
Probablylikely

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:32:28 PM

CLICKGEM offers very good incentives to their loyalists. I love their Affiliate program.  Anyone here joined in their advanced affiliate program yet? Care to share any updates or infos? I shall give it a try during the weekends, i am sure its gonna be awesome! CLICKGEM team took the initiative to provide us with a number of tools of which we could make use of them to build our own affiliate team. Nice!
contractus325

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:13:04 PM

Do not any of you wonder how the current crisis in the stock market of all currencies can affect CGM? Should I be worried or not at all? I think it's very unusual situation now this is why I'm curious.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:09:18 AM

hello admin or dev.

is there a problem with the airdrop bot? I already register in CGM website and got my CGM Wallet Address, but as far as I give my Wallet Address in telegram bot, it just repeat the message about giving the correct wallet address and youtube video.. ?
gummam

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:36:50 AM

This project is getting a huge response from the community but they do not have active developers and team for now. I think they should get active on every social media and respond to the people's problem which will make the project more trusted by the people and more investors will invest in the project.
The developer needs to really establish interaction between the team and the participants. I hope there will be a bounty company on the forum, since the project seems promising to me and I will certainly participate.
The developer has a bounty program which consists in registering and checking the telephone number, but it seems to me that it is not enough for people to learn about the project.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:54:54 AM

The project is going strong through its road map. Even though people are now encountering different problems regarding this project, it is just a common to every project. It is good to see those things because we know that we can improve the project in a much better way it could be. And ClickGem is now in that state. I was looking forward for the success of this project.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:02:32 AM

The project is going strong through its road map. Even though people are now encountering different problems regarding this project, it is just a common to every project. It is good to see those things because we know that we can improve the project in a much better way it could be. And ClickGem is now in that state. I was looking forward for the success of this project.

It is a decentralized self-regulated financial payment network which is dealing globally in making the transactions by providing service, they set up certain automation process for the better upgrades of the platform and it creates every user to choose this platform which is a revolution in the market with ultimate success.
RasenShuriken

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:24:59 AM

Do not any of you wonder how the current crisis in the stock market of all currencies can affect CGM? Should I be worried or not at all? I think it's very unusual situation now this is why I'm curious.
It can be yes or no. As far I know only the biggest cryptocurrency market with much volume it always following the Bitcoin trends, either going to uptrends or downtrends.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:05:41 AM

It can be yes or no. As far I know only the biggest cryptocurrency market with much volume it always following the Bitcoin trends, either going to uptrends or downtrends.
I think it will definitely affect. Because at the moment almost everything, and maybe everything, depends on the position of Bitcoin. Now we see that many currencies have lowered their rates. We will follow further development of CGM.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:12:13 AM

They are saying that the cryptocurrency will pass all these negative and big crises that they are facing. So many are hoping and holding their coins. But surely Clickgem will have the same outcome and it will also rise.

Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:12:31 AM

It's good that the developer works on the road map, but sometimes you need to change the roadmap during work. I think it is necessary to strengthen the promotion on the Internet. I hope the team will hear my wishes.
Road map is their guide for the whole activity and it is normal. This is also the basis that investors wanted to know what, when, and where is the project all about. There are cases it may change but it is rare to happen.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:19:40 AM

Yes, it can be both. It will still depends on how clickgem will handle their project, because we know that if btc drops then all altcoins drops too. I hope that CGM can find a ways to make the project continues up.

cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:14:22 AM

I think it will definitely affect. Because at the moment almost everything, and maybe everything, depends on the position of Bitcoin. Now we see that many currencies have lowered their rates. We will follow further development of CGM.

Yes, I also noticed that. When bitcoin is down all altcoins are down too. I hope that when ico of clickgem ends btc price rise so that price of clickgem will rise too.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Rabby637

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:59:20 AM

hello admin or dev.

is there a problem with the airdrop bot? I already register in CGM website and got my CGM Wallet Address, but as far as I give my Wallet Address in telegram bot, it just repeat the message about giving the correct wallet address and youtube video.. ?
There have no problem with airdrop bot. You have to sent message to airdrop not in correct formate. You have to ise this text before CLICKGEM wallet address
 !!airdrop  
Just use !!airdrop and after a space input your CLICKGEM wallet address then you will able to join in CLICKGEM 2nd round Airdrop.
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:18:54 PM

They are saying that the cryptocurrency will pass all these negative and big crises that they are facing. So many are hoping and holding their coins. But surely Clickgem will have the same outcome and it will also rise.

Clickgem is still in pre-ico stage and for now we don't need to worry about the price of clickegem. Because ico sales will surely ends after some months and that time I am sure that bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies already recovered and the price will be more stable. Let's all be positive about this matter.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:32:16 PM

I am wondering what are the plans for a project like this a payment system when the value of all of the cryptocurrencies is going down and a lot of people are in panic. I think they should be the first one to have a feature that will make their client be at ease.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 171 »
  Print  

Jump to: