Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:43:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 171 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE] CLICKGEM (CGM & CGMT) – THE GLOBAL PAYMENT REVOLUTION !!!  (Read 33811 times)
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:08:30 AM

Clickgem token can surely be a great asset to add to your token collection because it has a great potential to increase its value overtime.
As ClickGem had its strategies delivering better benefits to the people many are availing its potential service. Its transfer is very easy and money transfer can be done any where in the world with in seconds with a less transfer fees, so this is really influencing may people to choose the ClickGem platform.

Every project like this claims have a faster and easier transfer with lesser fees. I hope the devs can really brought this to reality as Bitcoin now becomes sluggish.
Nothing is uncommon these days except a promising like what you said. We missed the uniqueness of the project and its purpose of helping the nations economy.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:21:15 AM

Hello everybody,

This is an update:

The 2nd Airdrop program is starting now and this time 100,000 CGM will be sent for free!!!

**Notes:
  • People who received free 10 CGM from 1st Airdrop program will not receive anymore from this program. People who missed chance from 1st Airdrop program can join this program
  • One person only have one chance to receive free 10 CGM from our Airdrop program
  • Please make sure that you have sent correct CGM Wallet Address to our Telegram Chatbot. You will not have second chance if sent wrong CGM Wallet Address.

Thank you for reading!

Only 1 person? Ohh so there's no point in joining. Thanks for clearing that up.

Excellent update! Well, those who managed to the first stage. I could not pouchavstvovat, it's a great pity of course.
why can not you? It is indicated that those people who missed the first stage can take part in the second stage and get their bonuses.
thaison009

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:11:27 PM

đã đăng ký kênh, lấy ví tiền từ trang web, nói chuyện với bot nhưng đã nhận được 0 đồng xu ~~~
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:44:36 PM

đã đăng ký kênh, lấy ví tiền từ trang web, nói chuyện với bot nhưng đã nhận được 0 đồng xu ~~~
As you said, registered channel, took his wallet from the site, talk with bots but has received 0 coins.
We would like to tell you ClickGem is making better automation to bring the better secured platform as we are dealing this payment revolution globally more build automation are adding to the platform to bring the better services for your convenience.
thaison009

Activity: 59

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:12:14 PM

subscribed the channel,  get GCM wallet from the website, talked with bot, but got 0 coin ~~~
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:31:10 PM

subscribed the channel,  get GCM wallet from the website, talked with bot, but got 0 coin ~~~

I think you need to pm the dev or talk to them in the telegram, they will surely help you with your concern. Anyway, Clickgem is getting higg popularity now and this is good for the project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
amirshaf

Activity: 163
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:35:59 PM

Airdrop still open?
4p0l4k4y

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:59:05 PM

Clickgem surely has a better deals for clients to make them transfer to thier service. Lets just make sure that the security of your system is not easily compromised.

I help small and medium business owners increase brand awareness by creating engaging content, customer support, managing email marketing, and implementing automation.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:05:38 PM

Clickgem token can surely be a great asset to add to your token collection because it has a great potential to increase its value overtime.
As ClickGem had its strategies delivering better benefits to the people many are availing its potential service. Its transfer is very easy and money transfer can be done any where in the world with in seconds with a less transfer fees, so this is really influencing may people to choose the ClickGem platform.

Every project like this claims have a faster and easier transfer with lesser fees. I hope the devs can really brought this to reality as Bitcoin now becomes sluggish.
Nothing is uncommon these days except a promising like what you said. We missed the uniqueness of the project and its purpose of helping the nations economy.

A lot of new projects have same features and same processes. But clickgem will prove to us their difference from this project. I hope they will improve more their website and will add more features.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:09:03 PM

Nowdays many difficulties came related to payment method and it's very diificult and unsequre to send money othe people .so CLICKGRAM will help us to easily send the money all around the world with high security.

I agreed, as I appreciate to the team that they will treat good to those users as well as investors, it's definitely can gain trust and can attract by many users in the community. I'm looking forward for the up coming airdrops of this project which can add on to its promotion and popularity.

The team is good, but I have not found the information about the team anywhere. If someone has a link please give.
You already said that the team is good and you did not find their information, how is that possible? Maybe you can try to visit their sites at least you have the chance to see their profile info.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:32:08 PM

The service that ClickGem is providing for the people around is really a great thing which makes the people around more in benefits. Yes, the fact is that ClickGem team is really a great one. This project will not come in this far without the greatness and capabilities of the team to strive.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 02:33:01 PM

Hello everybody,

This is an update:

The 2nd Airdrop program is starting now and this time 100,000 CGM will be sent for free!!!

**Notes:
  • People who received free 10 CGM from 1st Airdrop program will not receive anymore from this program. People who missed chance from 1st Airdrop program can join this program
  • One person only have one chance to receive free 10 CGM from our Airdrop program
  • Please make sure that you have sent correct CGM Wallet Address to our Telegram Chatbot. You will not have second chance if sent wrong CGM Wallet Address.

Thank you for reading!

We will eventually see how that fan out to be once there loads on the network and once it's able to handle the loads then we can praise the speed

I think I have already joined this Second free airdrop from clickgem, But sadly we cannot touch the tokens or coins until the ICO is finished.

I think it's not very good, I do not want to sell coins, but I'm interested in the speed of the transaction and the commissions.

tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:55:56 PM

Nowdays many difficulties came related to payment method and it's very diificult and unsequre to send money othe people .so CLICKGRAM will help us to easily send the money all around the world with high security.
There a lot of platform like ClickGem today that has the same saying that it will be fast and secure to transact your payment. That's the challenge for the team, to stand out among the rest, and prove that their platform are better than the others or maybe a more stable one.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:57:11 PM

Hello everybody,

This is an update:

**Notes:

Thank you for reading!

I think I have already joined this Second free airdrop from clickgem, But sadly we cannot touch the tokens or coins until the ICO is finished.

I think it's not very good, I do not want to sell coins, but I'm interested in the speed of the transaction and the commissions.

Unless they allow you to transact how do you propose to do that lol? They need to allow you to transact the coins first to be able to check the speed of transaction
gummam

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:14:11 PM

An interesting project, a beautiful site and a web wallet, but I do not like that there is no information about the team and you can not use coins.
bixbem90

Merit: 259

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:59:49 PM

Should be patient when you join any airdrop, as for me, i receive Clickgem coin after 1 day. So let check your Clickgem wallet again. Hope you receive 10 CGM Smiley

kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 08:24:01 PM

Strange but I can not login anymore.. It returns "Please check reCaptcha!" however recatptcha doesn`t appear!
Many time we face this kind of problem. The solution is:
1. Check your internet connection it happened when data speed is low.
2. Use Google chrome browser
3. If you use Google chrome browser then clear data of crome browser then try to login

Thanks for your help dev. My problem is solved now. Anyway, how are the development and the updates for this project dev?
I don't think he/she is one of the dev. Never heard yet statement so far from the devs about the updates of this platform. We eagerly want to hear some info so that we know that the project is still working or not.
Hey you do some mistake. I'm not Dev of CLICKGEM project. If you want to contact with Dev you can send message on their telegram group you will get all of answer from Dev.
This project is getting a huge response from the community but they do not have active developers and team for now. I think they should get active on every social media and respond to the people's problem which will make the project more trusted by the people and more investors will invest in the project.
And how many person in total in the command ? What is at them already for shoulders? Do they set up to command or such vacancy is closed? Project appears serious, and I learned just now that in the command so few people.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
bixbem90

Merit: 259

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:26:41 PM

Strange but I can not login anymore.. It returns "Please check reCaptcha!" however recatptcha doesn`t appear!
3. If you use Google chrome browser then clear data of crome browser then try to login

Thanks for your help dev. My problem is solved now. Anyway, how are the development and the updates for this project dev?
I don't think he/she is one of the dev. Never heard yet statement so far from the devs about the updates of this platform. We eagerly want to hear some info so that we know that the project is still working or not.
Hey you do some mistake. I'm not Dev of CLICKGEM project. If you want to contact with Dev you can send message on their telegram group you will get all of answer from Dev.
This project is getting a huge response from the community but they do not have active developers and team for now. I think they should get active on every social media and respond to the people's problem which will make the project more trusted by the people and more investors will invest in the project.
I dont think so, i think only ClickGem Support Team, about devs, i still see he is keep hard working and distribution of airdrop is good.

Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:27:03 PM

And how many person in total in the command ? What is at them already for shoulders? Do they set up to command or such vacancy is closed? Project appears serious, and I learned just now that in the command so few people.
They will surely have a limited number of participants and people who can work as an expert. This project can surely creat opportunity for people in diffrent areas of the world. They have also sold most of their tokens which has led them to the steps of success.

MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:35:47 PM

They will surely have a limited number of participants and people who can work as an expert. This project can surely creat opportunity for people in diffrent areas of the world. They have also sold most of their tokens which has led them to the steps of success.
How come they will have a limited number of participants who can work as an expert ? They are dealing with a Global platform which is huge and broad they will be handling dealing with the global clients from various countries and in result we can see most of the tokens are sold and it is reaping very smoothly with proper validations following all the planned automatons.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 171 »
  Print  

Jump to: