Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:01:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 171 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE] CLICKGEM (CGM & CGMT) – THE GLOBAL PAYMENT REVOLUTION !!!  (Read 33811 times)
Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:11:08 AM

Clickgem surely has a better deals for clients to make them transfer to thier service. Lets just make sure that the security of your system is not easily compromised.
yes let's make sure if system security is not easily compromised, this will add people's trust in this project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tonypham

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:05:03 AM

mining pool?
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:29:14 AM

mining pool?

For that topic now. They didn't update it yet I think but you can avail the free click gem airdrop instead while waiting for the team for mining pool announcement.

Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:20:48 AM

Clickgem surely has a better deals for clients to make them transfer to thier service. Lets just make sure that the security of your system is not easily compromised.
yes let's make sure if system security is not easily compromised, this will add people's trust in this project.
If I were to say, there is still a chance that it can be hacked even it is very secured. We already heard some news with regards with this hacking incident that is why we need to be wise and vigilant.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
ResuLT

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:28:37 AM

If I were to say, there is still a chance that it can be hacked even it is very secured. We already heard some news with regards with this hacking incident that is why we need to be wise and vigilant.
Yes, that might be a chance to got hack, I tell you that there is no system is safe. I hope they are keeping the security is more updated and developed so well.
vivavivu

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:45:23 PM

It is a great move to choose ClickGem. Bacause I can say that the transfer of ClickGem is convenient and easy. The money transfer can be occurred everywhere in the world within seconds. People that are in the business field of our real world is all busy persons and really wants fast transactions, so the choose and use of ClickGem for the Global-Payment Revolution is a great thing to do.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:02:57 PM

Do not any of you wonder how the current crisis in the stock market of all currencies can affect CGM? Should I be worried or not at all? I think it's very unusual situation now this is why I'm curious.
It can be yes or no. As far I know only the biggest cryptocurrency market with much volume it always following the Bitcoin trends, either going to uptrends or downtrends.

They are saying that the cryptocurrency will pass all these negative and big crises that they are facing. So many are hoping and holding their coins. But surely Clickgem will have the same outcome and it will also rise.

All in you are right. Btc seems not to fall anymore or even grow slightly, unless we can safely invest in CGM and hope that the whole market will grow

Yeah, I agree, like what every coins are facing right now clickgem will also have its ups and downs and it will surely pass and this project will continue to rise, we just need to be more supportive in this project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
sbyxxxhrs

Activity: 240

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:08:04 PM

Looks like very good project. Wink
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:37:51 PM

Strange but I can not login anymore.. It returns "Please check reCaptcha!" however recatptcha doesn`t appear!
Many time we face this kind of problem. The solution is:
1. Check your internet connection it happened when data speed is low.
2. Use Google chrome browser
3. If you use Google chrome browser then clear data of crome browser then try to login

Thanks for your help dev. My problem is solved now. Anyway, how are the development and the updates for this project dev?
I don't think he/she is one of the dev. Never heard yet statement so far from the devs about the updates of this platform. We eagerly want to hear some info so that we know that the project is still working or not.
Hey you do some mistake. I'm not Dev of CLICKGEM project. If you want to contact with Dev you can send message on their telegram group you will get all of answer from Dev.
This project is getting a huge response from the community but they do not have active developers and team for now. I think they should get active on every social media and respond to the people's problem which will make the project more trusted by the people and more investors will invest in the project.
And how many person in total in the command ? What is at them already for shoulders? Do they set up to command or such vacancy is closed? Project appears serious, and I learned just now that in the command so few people.
They will surely have a limited number of participants and people who can work as an expert. This project can surely creat opportunity for people in diffrent areas of the world. They have also sold most of their tokens which has led them to the steps of success.
How come they will have a limited number of participants who can work as an expert ? They are dealing with a Global platform which is huge and broad they will be handling dealing with the global clients from various countries and in result we can see most of the tokens are sold and it is reaping very smoothly with proper validations following all the planned automatons.
Yes this problem is recurring and can be irritating if it does but there is a very simple solution to it check the internet and also try to open your browser in private or Incognito mode.

I found a solution on the internet. Have you tried to switch to Incognito mode? Bitcointalk has this problem before. I wasnt able to log-in because the captcha wont appear and I solved it by using Incognito mode.
Jedie22

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:40:42 PM

Looks like very good project. Wink

You're right bud,  in some point we need to understand and study some information. As I look on this project it is good, aims to make us comfortable in terms of payments transaction. Hoping for some development of this project
TarzanNJane

Activity: 64

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:47:38 PM

Does the team have a history of success, demonstrated ability to overcome obstacles to success and strong desire beyond money?
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:14:40 PM

Does the team have a history of success, demonstrated ability to overcome obstacles to success and strong desire beyond money?
Good question but keep in mind that the team behind this project is not the only people working on it. They still have us to promotecthier project so I dont think they will not succeed if we help them in the best way we can.

I think yes. After all, it is not necessary that this is done only for the sake of money and profit. After all, I would like the team to make a good contribution to life. Therefore, my opinion is that all this is not for the sake of money.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:23:31 PM

Good question but keep in mind that the team behind this project is not the only people working on it. They still have us to promotecthier project so I dont think they will not succeed if we help them in the best way we can.

You are right, the success of the project is base only with the team history of success. The project must also have an active community to support the financial needs of the project.

Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:31:21 PM

Do not any of you wonder how the current crisis in the stock market of all currencies can affect CGM? Should I be worried or not at all? I think it's very unusual situation now this is why I'm curious.
It can be yes or no. As far I know only the biggest cryptocurrency market with much volume it always following the Bitcoin trends, either going to uptrends or downtrends.

They are saying that the cryptocurrency will pass all these negative and big crises that they are facing. So many are hoping and holding their coins. But surely Clickgem will have the same outcome and it will also rise.

All in you are right. Btc seems not to fall anymore or even grow slightly, unless we can safely invest in CGM and hope that the whole market will grow

Yeah, I agree, like what every coins are facing right now clickgem will also have its ups and downs and it will surely pass and this project will continue to rise, we just need to be more supportive in this project.
Exactly, because CGM belongs to crypto so whatever happens to crypto world will probably also happens to CGM. Although this project still developing maybe they can create more features which we can say that this is really good to use.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:53:37 PM

Is the airdrop still on? I see so many people complaining about it, not working, so I'm just curious if I can still partake in it

I got my 10 coins, all you need is to watch their Instruction video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQhh8tcHsMo on youtube and follow the steps. I think who people are complaining about , are those who received free 10 CGM from 1st Airdrop program and want to get new 10 CGM from 2nd and that's not possible.
Yes, very easy to get 10 CGM from their 2nd Airdrop, i don't know why everyone post the code at official group instead of CGM bot. See guide and watching instruction video carefully everyone.
Anyone got 10CGM from subscribing to their project from using email? or have you got any emails from CGM?

I joined the airdrop, did everything in a right way but did not get any 10CGM token yet. Also no emails from CGM Team. May be the distribution needs more time.
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:38:45 PM

Why do you consider it necessary to help this team? I do not think that the strategy for promoting the project is the best. Also I do not think that the team communicates well with the participants.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 03:39:58 PM

Excellent ICO. I hope that you will manage to raise enough money)
What is the price for the token now ??
And I could not find your rating on DigRate.com.
Link please?
Price for 1 token equals 0,3 $, and that for the occasion of site, possibly they have been not yet added there meanwhile, expect news in the near future on this reason.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 03:52:24 PM

I think yes. After all, it is not necessary that this is done only for the sake of money and profit. After all, I would like the team to make a good contribution to life. Therefore, my opinion is that all this is not for the sake of money.
Very funny! We live in the capitalist world, everything is done for the sake of money! And beznes does everything for money, so do not have illusions. I think the project just does it well.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:07:51 PM

But money is still need to support the continues development of the project. Success will achieve if the project will have enough funds and many supporters, also they must have many investors.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:59:39 PM

But money is still need to support the continues development of the project. Success will achieve if the project will have enough funds and many supporters, also they must have many investors.

There will be initial capital allocated for all the sectors right from the advertising to development, they do calculated the contributions and the softcap, hardcap and if not planned there would be rapid obstacles which could cause trouble but it is running as expected.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 171 »
  Print  

Jump to: