Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:40:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 171 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE] CLICKGEM (CGM & CGMT) – THE GLOBAL PAYMENT REVOLUTION !!!  (Read 33811 times)
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:19:56 AM

The transaction in clickgem will remain anonymous and secured. There is also no middleman involved between the transaction. How long does it take for a payment to be confirmed in your system?

I think it will depend on the confirmation of their own blockchain. But I think it can be 15 to 20 confirmation before the account balance will be seen.
What do you mean by 15 to 20 confirmation? Can you explain it what kind of confirmation is that because it makes me confused. And how many minutes per confirmation does it takes?
I guess that this person means that 15 to 20 minutes is required to process the request. If I understand it correctly. However, I consider this a fairly long time to process the request.
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
melch100

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:38:59 AM

Does the team have a history of success, demonstrated ability to overcome obstacles to success and strong desire beyond money?

No, the team is anonymous, we don't know their name or their picture, I hope they will add their profiles to website so we can check them and know about their skill and history.

Does anyone  know development team behind the project?  Where is git hub and  audited smart contract?
Nah, that what is I still consider believing this project or no since there are no github and any smart contract nor their past history for making cryptocurrency.

Let's still wait for the devs to publish all their profiles and those github your searching for. For sure they are all polishing it now and they will release it when they finish it. Just give time, this project is still new.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:36:22 PM

This project is gaining attention here in the community. People are getting interested to this project that because of the unique features that ClickGem have and also that they can see the real potential of this project for the community. That is one of the reason why I continuously support this project. Sooner or later, I believe that this project can reach its goal.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:38:21 PM

The transaction in clickgem will remain anonymous and secured. There is also no middleman involved between the transaction. How long does it take for a payment to be confirmed in your system?

If clickgem can really make the transactions really anonymos and secured then this will be a good start with clickgem project. A lot of investors are looking for this. I hope they will all invest in this project now.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:50:43 PM

Does the team have a history of success, demonstrated ability to overcome obstacles to success and strong desire beyond money?

No, the team is anonymous, we don't know their name or their picture, I hope they will add their profiles to website so we can check them and know about their skill and history.

Does anyone  know development team behind the project?  Where is git hub and  audited smart contract?
Nah, that what is I still consider believing this project or no since there are no github and any smart contract nor their past history for making cryptocurrency.
That is the one of the common issues of every user in a project without transparency in their profiles. All you can do in this type of project is just explore, read the whitepaper and try to understand their plans to build your trust in this project.

Yeah, which this kind of project is common compare to others. well, I would like ti know in terms of security which I prefer to know. Also, scammers around here in cyberworld are rampant that needs good and great security.
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:06:53 PM

Let's still wait for the devs to publish all their profiles and those github your searching for. For sure they are all polishing it now and they will release it when they finish it. Just give time, this project is still new.
They must take quick action with this concern so that people that have interest in this platform can at least have time do some background check. This project is new so it is better that they must be transparent to everyone.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Kivalar

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:21:30 PM

Please, tell more about it
"ClickGem provides you with a number of tools of which you could make use of them to build your own affiliate team:
A link to register new members
Provide you with a number of banners with professional standard so that you could access your potential users and investors via your blog or your own website
Provide you with a landing page enables you to keep in to CGM with members who still hesitate to join ClickGem community, who still question about ClickGem, automatic email marketing system will help you establish a closer relationship with your potential members."
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:44:36 PM

They must take quick action with this concern so that people that have interest in this platform can at least have time do some background check. This project is new so it is better that they must be transparent to everyone.

Exactly. Investors are afraid to support a platform that has an anonymous team. Transparency builds trust and confidence to the project. When do you think they will publish their profiles? After the ICO is done? I think that is not a good idea.
Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:07:04 PM

The ClickGem system is “Peer to peer” network. 
The Transfer of ClickGem is convenient and easy
MikesLeo

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:22:52 PM

Exactly. Investors are afraid to support a platform that has an anonymous team. Transparency builds trust and confidence to the project. When do you think they will publish their profiles? After the ICO is done? I think that is not a good idea.

There might be certain legal bureaucracy formalities that might cause them not to publish for now, as they had the choice to post any fake pictures they do not do fake identity and they are being genuine from the beginning that they do not wish to publish until reached the success.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 07:25:10 PM

There are alot of peer-to-peer but seem like this one will be more faster as they said and it fixes scalability issues am really hoping they bring a very good bounty for this than airdrop am sure it will help out alot

Maingtoled1958

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:41:28 PM

There are alot of peer-to-peer but seem like this one will be more faster as they said and it fixes scalability issues am really hoping they bring a very good bounty for this than airdrop am sure it will help out alot
Actually even i am looking for a fastest payment system globally as i have much of my transactions globally and hope this project would help me and also i won't mind investing into this project. Hope this project goes much successfull ahead giving all the investors a good profit.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 08:39:09 PM

It is accurately. Presence p2p connection of the system in this instance means nothing, too much coins already this technology is used. It important of her to bring to ideal and trouble-free work.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:12:19 PM

It is accurately. Presence p2p connection of the system in this instance means nothing, too much coins already this technology is used. It important of her to bring to ideal and trouble-free work.
This project has many competitors in the market and they will have to give some advance features to the customers so that they are attracted to the project and also invest in it. Still this project has a very active team which can lead them to a huge success in the future.

coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:41:42 PM

You're right bud, it seems that this project is very convincing and interesting project that might those investors will attract. As I read their great features that they will able to payment transactions globally. I hope this ICO project will success for good of many.

Everything can be. If they are successful, then transactions around the world are guaranteed. And this is not unimportant for the further promotion of the project in front of.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:49:05 PM

You're right bud, it seems that this project is very convincing and interesting project that might those investors will attract. As I read their great features that they will able to payment transactions globally. I hope this ICO project will success for good of many.

Everything can be. If they are successful, then transactions around the world are guaranteed. And this is not unimportant for the further promotion of the project in front of.
Team success is the outcome of ClickGem platform and the active supporters leading the chain anonymously into the success as investors queries are easily handled their huge satisfaction sparking the ultimate success on ground.
BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:01:31 PM

I think it will depend on the confirmation of their own blockchain. But I think it can be 15 to 20 confirmation before the account balance will be seen.
I don't really think they your statement in this argument is right, I think that thier must be 30 confirmation which will make the transaction will make it legitimate.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:46:56 PM

Yes you are right. And what time we have internal exchange at Clickgem, i see at the dashboard we have this function Smiley.

UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:50:49 PM

It's freaking crypto, no shit they can let you pay globally without issues. What on earth is that logic anyway lmfao. What a 10/10 generic comment
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:11:19 PM

It will only be easy and convenient for users who are both using ClickGem. But like other payment systems, I think it will be difficult for them to transfer funds to other wallet or exchange and it is also going to be expensive.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 171 »
  Print  

Jump to: