Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 04:38:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 171 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE] CLICKGEM (CGM & CGMT) – THE GLOBAL PAYMENT REVOLUTION !!!  (Read 33811 times)
MikesLeo

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:41:44 PM

i receive an email from clickgem is it legit? i didnt click it im afraid that it might be a phising email anyway i really like climgem and its feautures hope it will be successful in the near future
I didnt hear any updates about that matter from abchain although Im not sure if thats an official email. You can ask thier telegram channel for thier opinions regarding that matter.
Glad to inform you, all members can download linux version of CGM wallet. With this wallet, you can keep CGM in your private computer and start mining CGM(solo mining). Also, transactions through this wallet are not under our control, it is totally yours!

It is a good news to all linux user, this is really proof that devs are doing their best to improve this project and they are doing their best to make all their plans come true.
Wow! Great improvements ClickGem team. I am sure that a lot more people will be glad regarding this good news. We, people have the total overall control of our CliclGem wallet as well as for the latest updates regarding the Linux Version of ClickGem wallet. I hope that the ClickGem will reach its successful way to future.
Yeah! most of us are much awaited for the linux version and really i had a thought to keep the CGM in my private computed for mining purpose and it really filled my desires.
BranZolt

Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:50:41 PM

The price of Clickgem tokens still 0.3$ each? Before or after ICO stage, the withdrawal menu unlocked? If i want hold my CGM at my MEW? It is ok?

In the price structure of their ICO, the price will go up to almost 4USD and I think the price is not at 3USD. 0.3 USD is the Pre Sale price, I think pumping the price of the Coin during the ICO will give it a negative feedback to investors who only got to know it lately.

by this project ı just have the feeling, the devs want the quick money.  After getting listed in exchanges it would be a huge pump and dump. All the ICO investors and airdrop participants are going to dump the coin, if its preis really increase to 3-4 USD after the ICO.
As for me, i don't care about dump or pump at first time of Clickgem. I care about their community, so boring at telegram group but at here, well, have a lot of people pay attention for CGM.

What I can see that this project is lacking is some news or updates on what's going on. With the silence from the developers and community managers( if there is any) it raises more skeptic thoughts.
Youre right. The team devs must really be transparent with what is actually going on the development of this platform. Whether it is a good news or not. They need to be transparent. Otherwise, some might lose interest in supporting this project.
Transparency is really important for a project it builds trust in the minds of users and investors which is a really good thing for a community to grow.
Mate I think that your opinion goes two ways and you are only mentioning the first in your statement,full transparency can be dangerous to the management and the strategy of the project.
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:56:46 PM

The price of Clickgem tokens still 0.3$ each? Before or after ICO stage, the withdrawal menu unlocked? If i want hold my CGM at my MEW? It is ok?

In the price structure of their ICO, the price will go up to almost 4USD and I think the price is not at 3USD. 0.3 USD is the Pre Sale price, I think pumping the price of the Coin during the ICO will give it a negative feedback to investors who only got to know it lately.

by this project ı just have the feeling, the devs want the quick money.  After getting listed in exchanges it would be a huge pump and dump. All the ICO investors and airdrop participants are going to dump the coin, if its preis really increase to 3-4 USD after the ICO.
As for me, i don't care about dump or pump at first time of Clickgem. I care about their community, so boring at telegram group but at here, well, have a lot of people pay attention for CGM.

What I can see that this project is lacking is some news or updates on what's going on. With the silence from the developers and community managers( if there is any) it raises more skeptic thoughts.
Youre right. The team devs must really be transparent with what is actually going on the development of this platform. Whether it is a good news or not. They need to be transparent. Otherwise, some might lose interest in supporting this project.
We can't force the team to be transparent but it is their choice, there are still investors who trust them although it is difficult due to the lack of information of the team. But if they really want to be successful on the project then transparency is recommended.
Yeah and also communication between the supporters and the team is really important. Having transparency and open communication will totally attract a lot of investors because it will show how actively the project is. And this will also collaborates towards common goals.

The devs should be more active and more transparent about the development of this project so that investors will trust them and will be encourage to make their investments here in this project.
Being transparent will give big impact to their reputation because it is a sign that the team are open with their current status of the project. CGM is all about payment so maybe they should do more features in order for them to be at least have some differences in other project imo.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:07:25 PM

i receive an email from clickgem is it legit? i didnt click it im afraid that it might be a phising email anyway i really like climgem and its feautures hope it will be successful in the near future
I didnt hear any updates about that matter from abchain although Im not sure if thats an official email. You can ask thier telegram channel for thier opinions regarding that matter.
Glad to inform you, all members can download linux version of CGM wallet. With this wallet, you can keep CGM in your private computer and start mining CGM(solo mining). Also, transactions through this wallet are not under our control, it is totally yours!
Tell me, but this version is supported by Windows 10? I want to download and test this wallet! Who has already downloaded? Tell me how it works?
most likely not, Windows 10 still does not have the original version, but only for Linux. Perhaps in the future, developers will release a wallet for Windows users.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:13:43 PM

Transparency is really important for a project it builds trust in the minds of users and investors which is a really good thing for a community to grow.
Mate I think that your opinion goes two ways and you are only mentioning the first in your statement,full transparency can be dangerous to the management and the strategy of the project.
I think what he/she means is about being transparent about their activities and the status of the project. In this case, people may know their latest activity and maybe it will also help the project to gain more supporters.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 09:24:30 PM

We can't force the team to be transparent but it is their choice, there are still investors who trust them although it is difficult due to the lack of information of the team. But if they really want to be successful on the project then transparency is recommended.
Yeah and also communication between the supporters and the team is really important. Having transparency and open communication will totally attract a lot of investors because it will show how actively the project is. And this will also collaborates towards common goals.

The devs should be more active and more transparent about the development of this project so that investors will trust them and will be encourage to make their investments here in this project.
Well, as the dev should support this  nice platform that for sure will support and love by many here in our crypto community. Well, it looks this project need a good profit in order to be success. Hoping the team will continue to strive all the possible difficulties that may encounter as this project is in progress.

I think that designers actively work above project and when all of us received one's airdrop tokens, then all people who said to project bad words - are silent at once, while adequate will ask pardon at designers. Rather it is difficult to conquer reputation.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Underrated

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:41:03 PM

Well, as the dev should support this  nice platform that for sure will support and love by many here in our crypto community. Well, it looks this project need a good profit in order to be success. Hoping the team will continue to strive all the possible difficulties that may encounter as this project is in progress.

I think that designers actively work above project and when all of us received one's airdrop tokens, then all people who said to project bad words - are silent at once, while adequate will ask pardon at designers. Rather it is difficult to conquer reputation.
Isnthe airdrop live for this project? I would too like to participate and also this project is really gaining the reputation much faster than sny other project so we all can hope a better future of CGM.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:45:40 PM

I was browsing the coinmarketcap.com and I accidentally saw that your click gem(CGM) is a bit similar to bitgem (BTG) Do you have any connection on this site. By the way, bitgem has a small market cap but the price is going to 50$ per piece.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitgem/

It's just the name that is similar! Bitgem is about Gemstone and it provides The BTG wallet that allows you to create colored gems with various characteristics and qualities and they have ANN thread here in bitcointalk : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=207008.0
Clickgem is providing payments services and that has nothing to do with gems !
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:59:36 PM

I was browsing the coinmarketcap.com and I accidentally saw that your click gem(CGM) is a bit similar to bitgem (BTG) Do you have any connection on this site. By the way, bitgem has a small market cap but the price is going to 50$ per piece.

It's just the name that is similar! Bitgem is about Gemstone and it provides The BTG wallet that allows you to create colored gems with various characteristics and qualities and they have ANN thread here in bitcointalk : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=207008.0
So that don't have any connection with CGM and BTG right. Actually, i don't think compare 2 different projects at here is not smartly so much.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:31:58 PM

If i don't have any wrong, we have plan to listing Clickgem on coinmarketcap at Quarter II, 2018 right? It is so hard or easy?
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:44:04 AM

Ok? haha Don't be angry mate, Did I do wrong to you? I'm only asking a question about these two. Why are you  triggered ? Anyway, lets just keep promoting clickgem for the success of the ICO. Peace out.

RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:54:44 AM

If i don't have any wrong, we have plan to listing Clickgem on coinmarketcap at Quarter II, 2018 right? It is so hard or easy?
Yeah, I don't think they will list it so easily. It takes usually 2 weeks before it gets accepted to be listed on the coinmarketcap.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:02:33 AM

The bonus program and airdrop have already brought me a certain amount of coins. I will follow the coin and expect the price to rise. One of the reasons why I'm sure that it will grow is a limited amount of these coins

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:28:15 AM

The bonus program and airdrop have already brought me a certain amount of coins. I will follow the coin and expect the price to rise. One of the reasons why I'm sure that it will grow is a limited amount of these coins
not necessarily that a limited number of coins will lead to an increase in the price of this coin and interest around it. There are cases when it was all exactly the opposite.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:41:46 AM

Yeah, I don't think they will list it so easily. It takes usually 2 weeks before it gets accepted to be listed on the coinmarketcap.
Thats interresting may I know how much does coinmarketcap require for an ico to pay before they list them to thier website?
So ClickGem is planning to be listed on the Coinmarketcap. That is really great! I hope that would be done as soon as possible. So, goodluck to the team ClickGem. I know and I believe that you the team behind this project, can make this happen and make the ClickGem project reach much further from this.
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:47:08 AM

I will say that any coin causes interest at start-up, but it's time for the developer to give the community the opportunity to test the possibilities of the coin.
melch100

Activity: 294

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:23:34 AM

Maybe some people just think it because of the name of clickgem. Anyway, I am looking forward for this project to be listed in coinsmarketcap, if it will happen then the project will be more popular.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 08:06:54 AM

I have not looked at it for a while, but it seemed to me that the developer changed the road map? And it's a pity there is no signature company, I would gladly participate.
idioma1

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:36:21 AM

Do you have Bounty program?
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:42:50 AM

Well, it will all base on the success of this project if it will be hard or easy listing in exchange sites because it needs enough funds to support the listing fees and also many requirements required in listing.

Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 171 »
  Print  

Jump to: