Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:07:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 171 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE] CLICKGEM (CGM & CGMT) – THE GLOBAL PAYMENT REVOLUTION !!!  (Read 33811 times)
Prk_7

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:23:15 PM

Hello everybody,

This is an update:

The 2nd Airdrop program is starting now and this time 100,000 CGM will be sent for free!!!

**Notes:
  • People who received free 10 CGM from 1st Airdrop program will not receive anymore from this program. People who missed chance from 1st Airdrop program can join this program
  • One person only have one chance to receive free 10 CGM from our Airdrop program
  • Please make sure that you have sent correct CGM Wallet Address to our Telegram Chatbot. You will not have second chance if sent wrong CGM Wallet Address.

Thank you for reading!

Woah! Only 1 person? Won't you think this might discourage potential investors? Well everyone looked forward to this but this is a disappointment. I know it's very unlikely but but to see this updated.
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 04:41:36 PM

Great AIRDROP Campaign..
When this token list on exchange?
And i waiting for next twitter/facebook bounty?

Airdrop really convenient and automatic, in it cgm good fellows. On exchange token will be after ending ICO, within the limits of 1-4 weeks. Developer, we can to vote somewhere for addition CGM on some exchange?

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:06:36 PM

Clickgem is revolutionising our payment methods while keeping in mind the security and ease of transactions. World wide payments within minutes is a handy tool. It sets you free from the real world banking troubles.
undoubtedly CLICKGEM is a very convenient platform for payments on the Internet. I'm wondering if this platform will only use crypto or real currency?
Do not need to wonder as dev clearly states ClickGem deals with the cypto currency where you can use your real time currency and purchase the ClickGem and make better profits.
Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:57:02 PM

ClickGem's transfer is convenient and easy. Money transfer can take place everywhere in the world, in minutes, only need internet connection. Also, click on GM's transfer fee is far less than the transfer fee of the bank or other money transfer services.
maro159

Activity: 196
Merit: 19

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:09:03 PM

I would like to find out about mining of CGM. I found some information on your website, but I would like to know the details. Is it possible to mine with CPU? or a GPU is necessary?
hakimovic

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:07:46 PM

Clickgem is revolutionising our payment methods while keeping in mind the security and ease of transactions. World wide payments within minutes is a handy tool. It sets you free from the real world banking troubles.

Yes, this project will really simplify the use of electronic money. But banks will still be used by people. Without them, we can not cope.
Soon enough there will be no need for banks , just give it time and cryptocurrencies and exchange platforms will be the main means of transfering money through out the globe . Banks will fight it as hard as they could but they are destined to fail.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:21:05 PM

Yes, this project will really simplify the use of electronic money. But banks will still be used by people. Without them, we can not cope.
Soon enough there will be no need for banks , just give it time and cryptocurrencies and exchange platforms will be the main means of transfering money through out the globe . Banks will fight it as hard as they could but they are destined to fail.
Yes, CGM can creat a great funds transfer revolution in the world and make all the process digital. This is a best project for the future of the digital world and has created great opportunity for them to earn from it. They will surely get huge profits from the platform once it is developed.

MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:40:16 PM

Yes, CGM can creat a great funds transfer revolution in the world and make all the process digital. This is a best project for the future of the digital world and has created great opportunity for them to earn from it. They will surely get huge profits from the platform once it is developed.
We have various platforms which are quite similar to ClickGem but this platform is purely unique in the crypto world as it is dealing with loads of payment methods so holding ClickGem we can avoid other single body channels for single payment mode.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:55:52 PM

Banks already cheating better by taking our investments and not paying the better interests however crypto currencies are paying better profits and the transparency of making transactions might also have a great change through the solution of ClickGem in the real time.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:23:07 PM

Banks already cheating better by taking our investments and not paying the better interests however crypto currencies are paying better profits and the transparency of making transactions might also have a great change through the solution of ClickGem in the real time.
Actually i only need transparency of making transactions only, i don't know others how to working, i only need cheap, fast, secure payment from ClickGem.

negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:49:21 PM

Can we convert it easily to a fiat currency? I hope clickgem will have this feature. Anyway, I noticed that as time goes by many people are curious now about clickgem project. I hope that they will make some investment here.

Yes, you can convert you cryptocurrency to fiat in sec on Clickgem platform, however in current time you can't withdraw your to cash since their debit card will not be available until Mar 2019. Right now, the only reason to convert your crypto to fiat on their platform is to purchase their coin or for lending your money when they lending program released or replaced with something similar.
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:58:47 PM

Can we convert it easily to a fiat currency? I hope clickgem will have this feature. Anyway, I noticed that as time goes by many people are curious now about clickgem project. I hope that they will make some investment here.

Yes, you can convert you cryptocurrency to fiat in sec on Clickgem platform, however in current time you can't withdraw your to cash since their debit card will not be available until Mar 2019. Right now, the only reason to convert your crypto to fiat on their platform is to purchase their coin or for lending your money when they lending program released or replaced with something similar.
Yes, now we have 3 paygate, if i don't have mistake : Ethereum, Bitcoin and fiat. Airdrop still ongoing at their telegram, don't missing it everyone!
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:54:09 AM

ClickGem is a really great project. People should stay tuned to this project because more and more as days goes by, by the help ofthe ClickGem community, people will eventually understand and really amazed to its great features and capability. I will continuously stay for this project and to have more interesting news and developments.
bixbem90

Merit: 259

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:25:02 AM

ClickGem is a really great project. People should stay tuned to this project because more and more as days goes by, by the help ofthe ClickGem community, people will eventually understand and really amazed to its great features and capability. I will continuously stay for this project and to have more interesting news and developments.
Keep your observing like me. I join Clickgem airdrop, telegram, ... for 2 week till now. I only don't satisfy about member join their telegram group Smiley. So annoying only, but their team still keep hard working. Nice point!

PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:35:18 AM

Actually i only need transparency of making transactions only, i don't know others how to working, i only need cheap, fast, secure payment from ClickGem.
In addition to what you mentioned simple platform is the best because most users hate complicated system that could lead to big mistakes.
Yes, i myself very hate complicate platform, i only like fast and furious transaction Smiley). That why i support ETH instead of Bitcoin atm, and i hope Clickgem will the next of my choice.
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:07:26 AM

Well, you have your point. But I think banks will never fail. With the technology today maybe banks can also accept cryptocurrencies in the future. Also fiat money will still stay for a very long time.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
gapracoolz

Activity: 37

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:26:28 AM

Is there any link for source code this coin...?? i can't find it anywhere...? in github or anything...?
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:37:24 AM

Yeah banks are definitely going to have a tough time keeping up. But it will take many more years for banks to dissapear, as there are still a majority of people who think online currency is a hoax. But as the security level increases people are surely going to trust this platform and may switch over to digital currencies.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:45:40 AM

Yeah banks are definitely going to have a tough time keeping up. But it will take many more years for banks to dissapear, as there are still a majority of people who think online currency is a hoax. But as the security level increases people are surely going to trust this platform and may switch over to digital currencies.
Banks will not like crypto currency, but they still can not fight it, and it's possible that money will come when they really become obsolete and will not cease to be used by the majority of the population

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
ishinn99

Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:08:39 AM

Banks will not like crypto currency, but they still can not fight it, and it's possible that money will come when they really become obsolete and will not cease to be used by the majority of the population

I think it is really impossible to remove fiat currencies, so with banks too. Banks will exist for a longer time and it will never replace by cryptocurrencies.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 171 »
  Print  

Jump to: