Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 08:56:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why every coin dumping now? I am losing huge money  (Read 5265 times)
DroidR17A

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:02:58 PM

There's a lot of misinformation going around which is causing panic selling. 1st the South Korean Justice Minister stated that crypto trading would be banned - FALSE. Finance Minister and other areas of government have issued statements saying that while they support regulation, they do not support an outright ban. China announced a ban on mining and trading (which still isn't 100% set in stone), but China already has a 0% trade volume, so shouldn't affect anything, and finally one of the banks Coinbase uses has halted international transfers. These are all teething problems, that will get ironed out over the coming months. KYC/AML regulations are coming, and will make it a little more challenging in the short term, but ultimately they'll lead to a far more stable market and eliminate all the scam/fraud/black market FUD that's been so prevalent in recent months.
Gobeller

Activity: 156
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:04:38 PM

What is happening in crypto world? Every Altcoins are dumping now, I am new but I have some good worthy coins. Now I am losing huge money for this dumping.

What should I do now? I am very worry about it.

This is natural dude, don't get surprised. We consider it as normal while earning tons of money and the same can happen as well, vice versa, they say. Don't get panic and try to act responsible in your trading positions.
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:07:55 PM

What is happening in crypto world? Every Altcoins are dumping now, I am new but I have some good worthy coins. Now I am losing huge money for this dumping.

Market corrections and a sudden dump because of China and Korea FUD. A lot of people panicked that's why a huge dump happened, and because of the dump a lot more people are dumping and so on. Perfect time to buy coins now.
ihsanskanzaone

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:18:32 PM

This is common in the world of usual profit and loss trades, now bitcoin and altcoin prices are down, causing panic for people who have bitcoin and altcoin if it continues then the only coin that has the largest ark is Bitcoin and there is a possibility altcoin will to be worthless, then I suggest to move your altcoin into bitcoin as this will be the safest place.
rainbow169

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:22:11 PM

Don't worry about it too much. As long as you are not borrowing to invest, you can ride the wave. Bitcoin price goes up and down, there are many reasons such a crash could happen. A rumor to close the p2p trading in china might cause some investor to cash out, or a future trader might short the market to make gains on the futures. We have seen the great crash of September last year. This is just another one, and so far crypto market has always come on top.
Moondoggie

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:24:16 PM

Market corrections and a sudden dump because of China and Korea FUD. A lot of people panicked that's why a huge dump happened, and because of the dump a lot more people are dumping and so on. Perfect time to buy coins now.

Hold tight all
snap up the dumps
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:30:53 PM

Don't worry sir,  because for sure it will increase again after the price decrease some people sell their coins because I think they need money or they want the coin decrease so the price will increase more.  Because after the price duml it will increase more so they have good benefits of price crash.  Better you gonna do right now is to buy more coins if you want to make more profit.  That's the trader do if they see the price decrease they will buy more unless you sell your coins you lose your capital so you can buy more and wait the price to increase to gain more profit.  But it's up to you if you sell now because that's your money.
eucalyptus

Activity: 280
Merit: 71

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:37:05 PM

Al you need to do is hodl. It you panicked as well it means that you are a newbie on the market. You should know that this market is volatile. It happened in the past and it will happen again and again. Stay calm and just hodl.

Dollars4gold

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:48:32 PM

I am glad I stopped to read this thread.  I am, now was, in a panic.  I have lost over 25% so far.  So, taking everyone's advice I am going to stop checking my holdings every hour and go do something else productive.  Thanks.
Voidlocke

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:49:34 PM

People is taking money over their coins so the price decreased is basically what happen when supply and demand is so volatile.
DySWv

Activity: 164

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 11:53:50 PM

I think the number of people cashing out is just increasing that is why every alternate cryptocurrency is dumping. You do not need to worry about it. What you should do now is to relax because everything is just fine. This kind of situation had already happened numerous times. This is nothing new in the world of cryptocurrency.

GERMO COIN

Activity: 406

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:56:19 PM

I also do not know the cause, I also lose a lot of money and I hope all the coin has improved today and started to increase the price again

Moondoggie

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:02:09 AM

I also do not know the cause, I also lose a lot of money and I hope all the coin has improved today and started to increase the price again

It's already back up to 12560 USD (30% down to 18% down) on my platform.
Hopefully continues the bounce.
Victor Beckham

Activity: 243

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:07:01 AM

Two news are in the base of the whole downfall.
First South Korea ministers talking about discussion on ban the crypto trading. Nothing to worry about at all.
Second is China talking about forbidding Bitcoin mining. It is set yet and not to worry about.
But the market react too quickly.

Nicoletan0831

Activity: 29

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:08:58 AM

Most probably you get your altcoins at higher price. They call it profit taking in trading. You should know which position you have enter if see in the graph that you enter at the peak the chances is you will lose your money. Look for the graph that's in the uptrend. Never buy coins in downtrend. Buy in the beginning of uptrend. I'm not yet in cryptocurrencies this is base on my stock market experience. I really don't know if this applies to crypt.
jbautistangina

Activity: 258
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:11:25 AM

Someone or some group of people probably will enter the cryptocurrency market,ive heard some rumours that JP Morgan is behind this sudden fall,they will rekt the market then will buyback to get more profits,dont do panic selling or you will lose a lot of money.This is how the whales and financial institutions play the market,probably BTC will recover few hours from now,just a correction wayback january 2017 the whole market crashes -30% of the total cap,today is the same day but less than 30% losses in the cap.

z0mmarket

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:11:42 AM

Some of us lost huge money, some of us earned huge.
coinswebid

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:19:23 AM

"South Korean ministers have suggested that trading in the currencies could be banned entirely"

"China’s government is planning to shut down Bitcoin miners in its latest crackdown on the cryptocurrency."

This news are the two main reasons for this huge dip. But nothing is final, they are just talking and everybody is panicking.
I read today an article about bitcoin.  jb morgen said about bitcoin that it is a fraud , that they won't btc ... also a reason for dumping

a lot of causes that make the crypto market crash today,,
but just like before, bitcoin and others cryptocurrency will increase anytime
as all people thing about the future and blockcain tech with a lot of excess

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
kingjackoin

Activity: 104

In Crypto We Trust

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:20:04 AM

I agree with those who think it's correction. Such things happen in the market. We had witnessed bullish market like this bear one in the recent history. New buyers will be in the market and sellers may come back to buy again. Maybe it's a great opportunity to buy again for profit maximization. Patience and hodl is the key!...
STATIK

Activity: 162
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:21:10 AM

Don't invest unless you are willing to lose as well..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: