Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:16:10 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][WID] Wine Chain – First QTUM Based Blockchain for Wine Industry  (Read 1072 times)
Ayupich

Activity: 350
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:45:40 PM

And will this affect on excise?
but why should it affect the excise tax? Unless the volumes of supplies will grow several times
in our country will not exactly affect, but it can help fight the spread of alcohol to minors)
I do not really understand how technology can help in the fight against the sale of alcohol to minors?
this technology helps to track in detail the movement of products and its final implementation, as I understood, this way and help)
Unfortunately, the final realization depends directly on the person. For example - from the cashier. if he did not check the passport - the system here already does not help. It possible distribute alcoholic production through automatic machines which can check a passport presentation and will not give an opportunity to pay and take away the goods.
It is possible to use the passport verification algorithm in a cash register machine, then when buying alcohol products, the payment program will not open the cash drawer until a document confirming reaching the age of majority is presented. I think this is feasible.
what is the point of making it so complicated, when you can implement everything through the Wine chain and do not need to carry a passport
but how to confirm that the child is already over 18 without a passport?
palog

Activity: 43

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:10:42 PM

good to see new qtum project
sharkman20

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:25:17 AM

I'd love to see developer comments here! can they resolve these numerous disputes Grin
evilcyclope

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:09:19 AM

I'd love to see developer comments here! can they resolve these numerous disputes Grin
I think that there is still no free time for us to respond, because the development is very difficult.
JackPeterson91

Activity: 282

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:52:36 AM

I think that there is still no free time for us to respond, because the development is very difficult.
maybe you are right, but it seems to me that they should allocate a consultant who will clarify the contentious issues
drwoo

Activity: 713
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:56:25 AM

Do you have partners from wine industry who are interested in running a pilot project with you? Is there any information available?
sharkman20

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:10:34 AM

maybe you are right, but it seems to me that they should allocate a consultant who will clarify the contentious issues
maybe, but suddenly there is a person involved in tracking the topic on the forum for example)
sharkman20

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:32:41 AM

Do you have partners from wine industry who are interested in running a pilot project with you? Is there any information available?
I think they should be - without this there would be no idea, it seems to me.
JamesJazz82

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:20:18 PM

A good question, these partners could influence this technology on the positive side)
RomanBelich

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:34:08 PM

Wow, cool project guys! Wine is beautiful, and modern technologies beautiful too, I’m wondering  Grin
DiziSquare

Activity: 377

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:17:57 PM

What do you mean by the wine industry, now the logistics, production and wine material all depends on different companies?
Lucasolofsson85

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:43:15 PM

What do you mean by the wine industry, now the logistics, production and wine material all depends on different companies?
most likely we are talking about the producers...
strelok25

Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:51:40 PM

This project Wine Chain has a lot of potential, looking foward to this project for more development.I think that this direction is relevant and will always be on the rise, the only question on which countries are you going to focus on?
TomHurst

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:41:11 PM

of course, we are talking about the producers of wine with which we could conclude an agreement on the experimental introduction of technology
Nastenasl4stena

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:50:16 PM

of course, we are talking about the producers of wine with which we could conclude an agreement on the experimental introduction of technology
this is not a problem, because it will seriously facilitate their accounting and all the other paper work, thereby reducing their costs, with anyone you can agree on)
Klennox

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:14:50 PM

good to see new qtum project
I agree! the main thing that the guys went to the victorious! for such people the future!
Ayupich

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:18:37 PM

This project Wine Chain has a lot of potential, looking foward to this project for more development.I think that this direction is relevant and will always be on the rise, the only question on which countries are you going to focus on?
I think that it is oriented to all countries, because any manufacturer and seller would be just happy to get this technology)
evilcyclope

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:36:33 PM

I think that it is oriented to all countries, because any manufacturer and seller would be just happy to get this technology)
But the basis will still be the countries that are famous for their wine industry ...
Klennox

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:47:37 PM

I think the main operators will be Italy, France, and Spain. Maybe even Georgia Smiley))
FrederickFarci

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:29:15 PM

I think the main operators will be Italy, France, and Spain. Maybe even Georgia Smiley))

Also to this list you can add South America, Africa and California, there is also very well-developed winemaking.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: