Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:25:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [OLD ANN]🔴 AXPIRE.IO 🔴  (Read 21084 times)
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:24:09 PM

I think the aXpire function is very good indeed. All structured very neatly, but why is there no written or level of security offer on the project? Because security is also in need by every person / potential investors. Forgive me if I do not see the word "security level" there.
Maybe there's a "security plan" coming from the team working here at AXPIRE for the project itself. Because, in any project, even how small or big it is, security is one of the features that needs to present at any point.

Precisely, data security is one of the aspect usually investors look for. That's why many ICO fails to persuade investors because security is not their priority.
Even investors will not choose such unsecured platforms as their choice and before we invest we really wish to analyze and have a self review on all the white papers, good will and safety zones to choose the right platform and glad to choose Axpire as it is dealing with secured implementations.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:45:03 PM

As first impression, the project presents in professional way, all necessary information are there, link for profile's team members, phone number etc, However by just reading the content in website I didn't get the role the blockchain plays in your product, it seems like project that can be done without this technology, but I will try to read the whitepaper, maybe I will find deep info that change my mind.
Yes, i agree with you. When i see their have already listing with good price, i know this is one of my bookmark project for invest.
Presale of Axpire was 0.07 usd and mainsale was 0.10 usd. The current price is $0.075668 according coincapmarket and all time high was around 0.14$ and all time low was 0.02$. So kinda risky to buy now for me.
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:49:31 PM

As first impression, the project presents in professional way, all necessary information are there, link for profile's team members, phone number etc, However by just reading the content in website I didn't get the role the blockchain plays in your product, it seems like project that can be done without this technology, but I will try to read the whitepaper, maybe I will find deep info that change my mind.
Yes, i agree with you. When i see their have already listing with good price, i know this is one of my bookmark project for invest.
Presale of Axpire was 0.07 usd and mainsale was 0.10 usd. The current price is $0.075668 according coincapmarket and all time high was around 0.14$ and all time low was 0.02$. So kinda risky to buy now for me.
Actually it is not risky so much, at least the price is equal of presale. Well, more risky is meaning more profitable Smiley
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:53:42 PM

Actually it is not risky so much, at least the price is equal of presale. Well, more risky is meaning more profitable Smiley
When risk is high the profits will also be high it is a common aspect and Axpire possess all the potential as I analyzed so there was more chances for the ultimate success, let us keep supporting.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:11:27 AM

I really liked your project and I would like to support it, but I still did not see the company's bounty, will it have you?

Bounty closed after we reached our TGE hardcap.
Okay, so the bounty is closed after you have reached your TGE hardcap. I hope you can reach the hardcap because nowadays reaching hardcap is difficult.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:30:05 AM

If you invest in the Axpire project now, then in the near future after the launch of the project you will get a good surf. The team has thought through the platform to the smallest detail, so I'm sure that they will in any case come to the top among their competitors. Firstly, it will be a completely new platform and there will be more interest to it.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:52:39 AM

I really liked your project and I would like to support it, but I still did not see the company's bounty, will it have you?

Bounty has already closed, I thought that it was not held yet because I had not heard about the project before

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:32:37 AM

than all the same will be engaged in the project? To me it is not absolutely clear, and I read a white paper some times
Lodi0808

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:40:16 AM

Well this project still has a long way to go mate but you are right with its current price its kinda expensive now if you just want to hold it for a short term but if you will hold it for maybe 1 year I guess the price might even go higer.
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:03:34 AM

I watched the site and I see that the team is already working with many world famous companies. All this is very good, but I do not really understand why the developer of the world crypto, now in the crypt is not very much money.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:51:00 AM

than all the same will be engaged in the project? To me it is not absolutely clear, and I read a white paper some times

Mate this project has been successful now and many its been officially launched in the crypto world. There are many confusing people that  ASPIRE is still in the ICO process? Search there name in coinmarketcap.com

Johj (OP)

Activity: 176
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:02:29 AM

I think the aXpire function is very good indeed. All structured very neatly, but why is there no written or level of security offer on the project? Because security is also in need by every person / potential investors. Forgive me if I do not see the word "security level" there.
Maybe there's a "security plan" coming from the team working here at AXPIRE for the project itself. Because, in any project, even how small or big it is, security is one of the features that needs to present at any point.
If there is a security plan that will be really a decent outcome for us to understand they aim on the potential investors importance, safety and security to protect them from all the parameters which is highly essential in our digital world.

What is it that you are referring to? What sort of security are you looking for? The MatchBX platform will be entirely secure, and so will and is the Resolvr software.

Our aim is to save business and private individuals money in the form of greatly cutting expenditures, not to revolutionize security protocols or methods.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:03:21 AM

Well, Axpire is really a great project that come exist here in te crypto world. And now, aside from having a great performance and progress here in the community of crypto currency, the Axpire is dealing with many popular large companies now that also a big help for this project's profile in gaining more trust from the people of this community of crypto currency.
Johj (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:03:50 AM

Okay, so the bounty is closed after you have reached your TGE hardcap. I hope you can reach the hardcap because nowadays reaching hardcap is difficult.

We've already reached it. We filled our TGE's hardcap of $20m in 89 hours.
Johj (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:04:45 AM

I watched the site and I see that the team is already working with many world famous companies. All this is very good, but I do not really understand why the developer of the world crypto, now in the crypt is not very much money.

Please clarify your question! Smiley

If you want faster responses, please ask questions via our telegram where it's easier for us to be available: https://t.me/AxpireOfficial
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:48:07 PM

Mate this project has been successful now and many its been officially launched in the crypto world. There are many confusing people that  ASPIRE is still in the ICO process? Search there name in coinmarketcap.com

I am confused about your post "aspire" because the project name is axpire and not aspire. What is already listed in coinmarketcap.com now?

Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:09:52 PM

Great, well it a sign that this project is very demand. Imagine for just  89 hours, its just almost 4 days in a $20M. Hopefully the team may able to manage well as their are many supporters who want to be part on their bounties. Also, the team are really optimistic on their doing as I believe on their capablity.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:17:15 PM

Great, well it a sign that this project is very demand. Imagine for just  89 hours, its just almost 4 days in a $20M. Hopefully the team may able to manage well as their are many supporters who want to be part on their bounties. Also, the team are really optimistic on their doing as I believe on their capablity.

So the project hardcap already reached and the team is already successful now and already have enough funds to support the development? what are the next plan after this?

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:53:58 PM

Yeah I cannot believe it. Imagine they just reached the hard cap for a very short time. This project is really a big success and looking forward to see many improvements.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:56:26 PM

You are right mate. They have been worked with well known companies before like Coca-Cola, Nike, Intel and AT&T. It means that the dev team of AXPIRE project are really experts on their doings and they have what it takes to be a good competitor in crypto market. Hopefully, they can managed this project well as what they did to their clients before.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: