Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:37:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [OLD ANN]🔴 AXPIRE.IO 🔴  (Read 21084 times)
Johj (OP)

Activity: 176
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:24:31 PM

We've partnered with Ethos: https://twitter.com/aXpire_official/status/977724656462557184

We're also being featured on CNBC: https://twitter.com/aXpire_official/status/978203652895723520

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bennie4

Activity: 224
Merit: 21

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:45:16 AM

HitBTC is looking forward to the listing of AXP token AXP today, April 2! Join HitBTC and be the first to benefit from AXP trading.

https://twitter.com/hitbtc/status/980736638652477440
leningradskiy90

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:04:34 AM

i reviewed the  information above for about 2hrs and it looks like a comprehensive project and i think this a good investment
yuisefb8

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:35:05 AM

First timw i read thw whitepaper and roadmap makes me think that this project is great dor big companies or business. This will help to reduce waste money on what they are trying to do with their money. I am very interested to be part of this project.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:19:29 AM

They have a great team working behind the project. I'm hoping that this team will deliver what they're promising on the project.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:34:32 AM

First time reading the whitepaper and roadmap makes me think that this project is great dor big companies or business. This will help to reduce waste money on what they are trying to do with their money. I am very interested to be part of this project.

I agree, the plans and steps are well planned. This is a nice project to invest since they are targeting big companies and business. I will follow this project and i hope bounty campaign will be added already.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:04:48 PM

i reviewed the  information above for about 2hrs and it looks like a comprehensive project and i think this a good investment
Yeah I think it's a comprehensive project too. Still digging into some vital information to know more what this platform can really gives to its users in the future.
buldogers

Activity: 232

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:55:07 PM

First time reading the whitepaper and roadmap makes me think that this project is great dor big companies or business. This will help to reduce waste money on what they are trying to do with their money. I am very interested to be part of this project.

I agree, the plans and steps are well planned. This is a nice project to invest since they are targeting big companies and business. I will follow this project and i hope bounty campaign will be added already.
By following this project, let's see if the team can really do what they have planned for this one. Whether it will turn out to be a successful one or not.
yuisefb8

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:02:09 AM

Do you have any video that talks about the project? It is better to put and have a video to support the whitepaper and the members will understand what the project aims easily.
frenkelebre

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:09:01 AM

Do you have any video that talks about the project? It is better to put and have a video to support the whitepaper and the members will understand what the project aims easily.
This should be recognize by the team. It is great if you will make a video that explain the project well and discuss the important matter. It will really help the other member to understand more.
Gerryl6

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:13:03 AM

I agree, I think Video might be upcoming, but if you have Questions about the project/company you can Contact them via there Telegram.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:44:38 AM

I agree, I think Video might be upcoming, but if you have Questions about the project/company you can Contact them via there Telegram.

It'll be beneficial to them if they can provide good video presentation about the project so that people will understand more the functionality of the platform.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:59:19 PM

really a very big project with a mature cultivation I really like and I really want to participate in this project
It can get more bigger than today if more people will support this one and the developers and team members will listen to what the people are looking to know more about the project itself.
buldogers

Activity: 232

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:10:49 PM

With the help of telegram, the administrators, developers, and team members can answer the questions and queries you want to ask to them to know and clarify things related to the project.
recsoninlight

Activity: 167

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:34:22 PM

really a very big project with a mature cultivation I really like and I really want to participate in this project
It can get more bigger than today if more people will support this one and the developers and team members will listen to what the people are looking to know more about the project itself.
So far this project will get more investors since the whitepaper is very interesting, it's just too long to read but worth it. Also the price of the cryptocurrency now is rising and it will affect the investment of the people. There will be more benefits to gain.
shikon_shard

Activity: 133

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:53:09 PM

So far this project will get more investors since the whitepaper is very interesting, it's just too long to read but worth it. Also the price of the cryptocurrency now is rising and it will affect the investment of the people. There will be more benefits to gain.

The project will get bigger if they don't have the same features in other project. This project have original innovation and I didn't see anything that have the same features. I just hope that the team will  do more effort to make this project successful.
fern123

Activity: 94

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:56:56 PM

With the help of telegram, the administrators, developers, and team members can answer the questions and queries you want to ask to them to know and clarify things related to the project.

The dev and the members should help each other to make the community of the project gets bigger. The members should help by promoting Axpire to other social media.

✪GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain✪  
◉ http://gowithmi.com/◎☛https://twitter.com/GoWithMi_GL☚◎https://t.me/gowithmi_en ◉
yuisefb8

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:41:01 AM

What would be the project offers to the companies or business for their waste money? Is there a reward for that? So far this project is great that aims big companies.
frenkelebre

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:15:48 AM

The dev and the members should help each other to make the community of the project gets bigger. The members should help by promoting Axpire to other social media.
Axpire had a really great project that is been introduce. The only lack is the support of the members and this will make a slow process if the members won't help the project. I just hope that the team will innovate new things to add effect in the project.
Relentless1020

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:20:29 AM

The project will get bigger if they don't have the same features in other project. This project have original innovation and I didn't see anything that have the same features. I just hope that the team will  do more effort to make this project successful.
Axpire had a originality when it comes to their project. This make them more popular rather than the other project it they have same content. I hope that this project will make a blast in the crypto world soon.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: