Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:41:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [OLD ANN]🔴 AXPIRE.IO 🔴  (Read 21084 times)
henjhou

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:21:58 AM

I think this project have a good team and good client. i'm sure this project can be survive and success  until ico end. because it's have good client for invest. i'am waiting this project bounty. good luck.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
recsoninlight

Activity: 167
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:41:27 AM

Do you have any video that talks about the project? It is better to put and have a video to support the whitepaper and the members will understand what the project aims easily.

I agree, I think Video might be upcoming, but if you have Questions about the project/company you can Contact them via there Telegram.
With the help of telegram, the administrators, developers, and team members can answer the questions and queries you want to ask to them to know and clarify things related to the project.

The dev and the members should help each other to make the community of the project gets bigger. The members should help by promoting Axpire to other social media.
Axpire had a really great project that is been introduce. The only lack is the support of the members and this will make a slow process if the members won't help the project. I just hope that the team will innovate new things to add effect in the project.

I agree, The team and members should help each other to make this project successful. The member should help by promoting the project to other social media to gain more investors.
shikon_shard

Activity: 133

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:49:34 AM

What would Axpire project next step to the industry? Is there any update about what is the status of the project and what will be their plan? Also last question, do you have enough members or investors that is already enough for the project?
fern123

Activity: 94

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:12:51 AM

What would Axpire project next step to the industry? Is there any update about what is the status of the project and what will be their plan? Also last question, do you have enough members or investors that is already enough for the project?

The team should be active in the thread to see what is the concern of other members and to be answered. I just hope that the project will continue to work and be active until they succeed.

✪GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain✪  
◉ http://gowithmi.com/◎☛https://twitter.com/GoWithMi_GL☚◎https://t.me/gowithmi_en ◉
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:12:49 PM

The team should be active in the thread to see what is the concern of other members and to be answered. I just hope that the project will continue to work and be active until they succeed.

That's true bud, if they want to succeed this project they need to assign some social media manager to handle the thread so that investors will be attracted to invest on the platform.
buldogers

Activity: 232
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:45:20 PM

Let's give some time for the team, maybe they're still planning who will manage to answer and update the progress here at this thread. Just like how this project has a good potential, the team will really continue to work hard for this one.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:33:02 PM

Great concept of the project. Finish your goals and more power on your team. Goodluck!

This will be one of their dream, to finish the project well. With that, AXPIRE can really help a lot and investors will become happy Cheesy Let's hope everything will turn out fine here.
Johj (OP)

Activity: 176
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:04:23 AM

That's true bud, if they want to succeed this project they need to assign some social media manager to handle the thread so that investors will be attracted to invest on the platform.

Our Telegram has been active since day 1, but bitcointalk thread quite desolate for a long time, hence why I have not been active here as there has not been a need until now. Thanks!
Johj (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:05:10 AM

What would be the project offers to the companies or business for their waste money? Is there a reward for that? So far this project is great that aims big companies.

The reward we offer is quite simple; we help them not waste their money with Resolvr, our spend management software.
Johj (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:06:46 AM

Do you have any video that talks about the project? It is better to put and have a video to support the whitepaper and the members will understand what the project aims easily.

We have this video, currently: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gL3GVcYLNmU. It's more focused on our spend management software solution, Resolvr, which is our flagship offering. We are planning to move over to a fully-inclusive video detailing our AXP token as well as our new P2P task/job marketplace platform, MatchBX.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:17:55 AM

We have this video, currently: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gL3GVcYLNmU. It's more focused on our spend management software solution, Resolvr, which is our flagship offering. We are planning to move over to a fully-inclusive video detailing our AXP token as well as our new P2P task/job marketplace platform, MatchBX.
Thank you for answering my question. I will watch the video right away. The project is really interesting and I like the team that gives  effort to make the project successful.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:48:05 AM

What would be the project offers to the companies or business for their waste money? Is there a reward for that? So far this project is great that aims big companies.

The reward we offer is quite simple; we help them not waste their money with Resolvr, our spend management software.

It is great to help them using a managemwnt software. The companies will really utilized and can make their money to be budgeted. I am amaze of the team effort by giving us more idea about the project.
Relentless1020

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:11:59 AM

Thank you for answering my question. I will watch the video right away. The project is really interesting and I like the team that gives  effort to make the project successful.
What great idea that you have. Good about the ptoject is the team is always innovating new things that wil make the project easy to understand. I will wait for your next video to be posted.
recsoninlight

Activity: 167

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:40:14 AM

It is great to help them using a management software. The companies will really utilized and can make their money to be budgeted. I am amaze of the team effort by giving us more idea about the project.

Nice product you have their. You have already a product which is a big help to the project and people by helping them not to waste their money. I just hope that this project will be successful.
shikon_shard

Activity: 133

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:42:52 AM

It is great to help them using a management software. The companies will really utilized and can make their money to be budgeted. I am amaze of the team effort by giving us more idea about the project.

Nice product you have their. You have already a product which is a big help to the project and people by helping them not to waste their money. I just hope that this project will be successful.

If you read the whitepaper well, you will understand what is Axpire function for. As what they've said in their whitepaper, they will help company to make their money not be wasted. It is very simple if you just read it well.
fern123

Activity: 94

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:49:34 AM

What great idea that you have. Good about the ptoject is the team is always innovating new things that wil make the project easy to understand. I will wait for your next video to be posted.
I will understand now what is really the function and features of their software which used to help companies. I am looking forward for more video updates so we can easily understand the project.

✪GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain✪  
◉ http://gowithmi.com/◎☛https://twitter.com/GoWithMi_GL☚◎https://t.me/gowithmi_en ◉
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:16:46 PM

I will understand now what is really the function and features of their software which used to help companies. I am looking forward for more video updates so we can easily understand the project.

Do they have video presentation about the project? Can you give us some links? So that people who don't know the project will understand its functionality and it's purpose.
Johj (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:04:14 PM

Do they have video presentation about the project? Can you give us some links? So that people who don't know the project will understand its functionality and it's purpose.

Read our whitepaper if you want more comprehensive information, or perhaps our light paper! We're available at nearly all times in our telegram channel: https://t.me/AxpireOfficial
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:46:03 PM

They can actually read the whitepaper which is everything I think about the project is well stated there. But, video can be interesting too, a brief one that can explain the totality of the project might be helpful.
buldogers

Activity: 232

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:48:13 PM

Read our whitepaper if you want more comprehensive information, or perhaps our light paper! We're available at nearly all times in our telegram channel: https://t.me/AxpireOfficial

Telegram can help too to let everyone ask questions about what are the things that they can't understand or they're not sure about the project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: