Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:07:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [OLD ANN]🔴 AXPIRE.IO 🔴  (Read 21084 times)
richelle87

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:07:17 AM

Do you have any video that talks about the project? It is better to put and have a video to support the whitepaper and the members will understand what the project aims easily.

We have this video, currently: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gL3GVcYLNmU. It's more focused on our spend management software solution, Resolvr, which is our flagship offering. We are planning to move over to a fully-inclusive video detailing our AXP token as well as our new P2P task/job marketplace platform, MatchBX.
Thank you for answering my question. I will watch the video right away. The project is really interesting and I like the team that gives  effort to make the project successful.
What great idea that you have. Good about the ptoject is the team is always innovating new things that wil make the project easy to understand. I will wait for your next video to be posted.
I will understand now what is really the function and features of their software which used to help companies. I am looking forward for more video updates so we can easily understand the project.
Do they have video presentation about the project? Can you give us some links? So that people who don't know the project will understand its functionality and it's purpose.

We have this video, currently: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gL3GVcYLNmU. It's more focused on our spend management software solution, Resolvr, which is our flagship offering. We are planning to move over to a fully-inclusive video detailing our AXP token as well as our new P2P task/job marketplace platform, MatchBX.

Read our whitepaper if you want more comprehensive information, or perhaps our light paper! We're available at nearly all times in our telegram channel: https://t.me/AxpireOfficial

Telegram can help too to let everyone ask questions about what are the things that they can't understand or they're not sure about the project.
I think it's where the admins are most active Smiley They can communicate directly to those who are asking questions related to the projects infos upto the progress of it.

Exactly, if many people would join on their telegram channel they will know the sincerity of the administrators to pursue this project.
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:39:41 AM

Do you have any video that talks about the project? It is better to put and have a video to support the whitepaper and the members will understand what the project aims easily.

Thank you for answering my question. I will watch the video right away. The project is really interesting and I like the team that gives  effort to make the project successful.
What great idea that you have. Good about the ptoject is the team is always innovating new things that wil make the project easy to understand. I will wait for your next video to be posted.
I will understand now what is really the function and features of their software which used to help companies. I am looking forward for more video updates so we can easily understand the project.
Do they have video presentation about the project? Can you give us some links? So that people who don't know the project will understand its functionality and it's purpose.

Read our whitepaper if you want more comprehensive information, or perhaps our light paper! We're available at nearly all times in our telegram channel: https://t.me/AxpireOfficial

Telegram can help too to let everyone ask questions about what are the things that they can't understand or they're not sure about the project.
I think it's where the admins are most active Smiley They can communicate directly to those who are asking questions related to the projects infos upto the progress of it.

Exactly, if many people would join on their telegram channel they will know the sincerity of the administrators to pursue this project.

That is the most recommended social group to be join. The admins is very active in telegram which you can ask frequent questions about Axpire.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:51:40 AM

Thank you for answering my question. I will watch the video right away. The project is really interesting and I like the team that gives  effort to make the project successful.

They can actually read the whitepaper which is everything I think about the project is well stated there. But, video can be interesting too, a brief one that can explain the totality of the project might be helpful.
Yes, reading the whitepaper, you will really understand the project well. But it is also good to support the wihitepaper by a video which can help to add additional learning so everybody can understand well.
Relentless1020

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:01:01 AM

Thank you for answering my question. I will watch the video right away. The project is really interesting and I like the team that gives  effort to make the project successful.

They can actually read the whitepaper which is everything I think about the project is well stated there. But, video can be interesting too, a brief one that can explain the totality of the project might be helpful.
Yes, reading the whitepaper, you will really understand the project well. But it is also good to support the wihitepaper by a video which can help to add additional learning so everybody can understand well.
It is a good combination if the two is available. After reading whitepaper, you will gonna watch videos for more information. This will really help other people to understand what the project are and will lead them to invest in the project.
recsoninlight

Activity: 167
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:46:29 AM

Did you already release your beta version of marketplace? I have see the roadmap that in Q2 you will release your marketplace. What is the update about it
 and what is the plan of the project now?
shikon_shard

Activity: 133

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:50:36 AM

Did you already release your beta version of marketplace? I have see the roadmap that in Q2 you will release your marketplace. What is the update about it
Well maybe they are working on it, we don't have any news about it yet. But about the project, many people are starting to pay attention in Axpire because of their marketing had started to rise up.
fern123

Activity: 94

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:54:12 AM

Well maybe they are working on it, we don't have any news about it yet. But about the project, many people are starting to pay attention in Axpire because of their marketing had started to rise up.

I am also waiting for their beta version of marketplace. I am curious about their app on what do they have and I want to see the features already. I hope that you will address this so we can know what is the update about your marketplace.

✪GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain✪  
◉ http://gowithmi.com/◎☛https://twitter.com/GoWithMi_GL☚◎https://t.me/gowithmi_en ◉
Halono

Activity: 155

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:33:08 PM

The project seems to be good, and personally feel that there is still more prospects for development, and hope that the team continues to develop reliably, so that everyone can benefit, rather than an empty project, just stay on the paper.
Johj (OP)

Activity: 176
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:02:35 PM

We have released the waiting list to the MatchBX P2P task/job marketplace: https://www.matchbx.io/

MVP version of MatchBX will be released nearing the end of Q2 2018! Smiley
Johj (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:03:37 PM

The project seems to be good, and personally feel that there is still more prospects for development, and hope that the team continues to develop reliably, so that everyone can benefit, rather than an empty project, just stay on the paper.

Everything is on track! Smiley
buldogers

Activity: 232

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:08:49 PM

Hopefully, it's on track till it become a successful one, not just in the early stage of the project. Having AXPIRE can really change and help how you do something for the business you're working or having. I think it needs more support to be a successful one too.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:11:34 PM

It is a good combination if the two is available. After reading whitepaper, you will gonna watch videos for more information. This will really help other people to understand what the project are and will lead them to invest in the project.
Just like what I point out last time, if they can have both it's a win win situation for them, investors with a great engagement into visual presentation of a project might help AXPIRE to gain their support by doing such videos.
Relentless1020

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:59:46 AM

We have released the waiting list to the MatchBX P2P task/job marketplace: https://www.matchbx.io/

MVP version of MatchBX will be released nearing the end of Q2 2018! Smiley

Thanks for the info. I really appreciate the teams effort on answering the members questions. I will join the waiting list and i can't wait for the launched of marketplace.
recsoninlight

Activity: 167

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:08:09 AM

Yes, it is. If the team can really work hard for it to make it a reality. I'm sure and have no doubt that this project will not turn out be an empty one, left just for the sake of gaining investing which is a big no for everyone who will support it.

The teamnis already working hard. They just nees more time to work well and make the project polished well. They are already making their marketplace ans will be laumch in Q2
shikon_shard

Activity: 133

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:24:11 AM

Hopefully, it's on track till it become a successful one, not just in the early stage of the project. Having AXPIRE can really change and help how you do something for the business you're working or having. I think it needs more support to be a successful one too.
You can join their telegram group so you will know every latest update about the project. Currently the team is working hard to make the project more transparent and successful.
fern123

Activity: 94

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:29:24 AM

Yes, it is. If the team can really work hard for it to make it a reality. I'm sure and have no doubt that this project will not turn out be an empty one, left just for the sake of gaining investing which is a big no for everyone who will support it.

The teamnis already working hard. They just nees more time to work well and make the project polished well. They are already making their marketplace ans will be laumch in Q2

I can't wait for the project to launched their marketplace. I am expecting some great features and I hope it is easy to use. For now I have joined the waiting list.

✪GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain✪  
◉ http://gowithmi.com/◎☛https://twitter.com/GoWithMi_GL☚◎https://t.me/gowithmi_en ◉
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:18:24 AM

I can't wait for the project to launched their marketplace. I am expecting some great features and I hope it is easy to use. For now I have joined the waiting list.

If the project will launched their marketplace. They will boost their community and many investors will be joining. I just hope that the marketplace is nice and presentable. The appearance also is important.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:22:56 AM

The team is already working hard. They just need more time to work well and make the project polished well. They are already making their marketplace ans will be launch in Q2.

The roadmap of Axpire is really interesting. Now marketplace is a big impact to the community which should be presentable and understandable. Is there any Information about the date of launching the marketplace?
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:36:24 AM

If the project will launched their marketplace. They will boost their community and many investors will be joining. I just hope that the marketplace is nice and presentable. The appearance also is important.

That's good to know that soon this project will be putting up their own marketplace. I'm hoping many people would love to visit their marketplace so that many investors will ponder to invest on the platform.
Johj (OP)

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:15:40 PM

The team is already working hard. They just need more time to work well and make the project polished well. They are already making their marketplace ans will be launch in Q2.

The roadmap of Axpire is really interesting. Now marketplace is a big impact to the community which should be presentable and understandable. Is there any Information about the date of launching the marketplace?

End of Q2 2018! Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: