Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:16:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [OLD ANN]🔴 AXPIRE.IO 🔴  (Read 21084 times)
buldogers

Activity: 232
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:37:04 PM

In what way or how can AXPIRE "increase operating profit by 15-25%"? Is it proven already? Any existing support for it prove that it can really increase by that percentage? Hoping for your kind response. 
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:52:58 PM

Before anything else, if you didn't notice at the first page of this thread, the team stated there that the clients they've worked with are AT&T, Nike, IBM, Intel, Coca-Cola and others. These are big companies in todays market. This might attract more people to invest here Wink
Johj (OP)

Activity: 176
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:40:12 AM

In what way or how can AXPIRE "increase operating profit by 15-25%"? Is it proven already? Any existing support for it prove that it can really increase by that percentage? Hoping for your kind response. 

aXpire's spend management tool has proven output of 15-25% operating margin efficiency increase in regards to invoice management. We will be releasing a case study later this year, but are still in data gathering mode. Keep in mind we've been around for a year, so looking to publish annual results once we hit the full 365 day mark rather than rushing to provide incomplete data.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:52:53 AM

By using the tools of your project do you need to pay an amount before you can use it? And how much cost is your management tool?
frenkelebre

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:58:20 AM

Before anything else, if you didn't notice at the first page of this thread, the team stated there that the clients they've worked with are AT&T, Nike, IBM, Intel, Coca-Cola and others. These are big companies in todays market. This might attract more people to invest here Wink

They attract big companies because of project's tool which make them remove waste money. Like Nike and Coca-Cola a big companoes that exporting around the world cost so much. And with the help of Axpire they will make an efficient income and won't waste a single penny.
Relentless1020

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:50:16 AM

aXpire's spend management tool has proven output of 15-25% operating margin efficiency increase in regards to invoice management. We will be releasing a case study later this year, but are still in data gathering mode. Keep in mind we've been around for a year, so looking to publish annual results once we hit the full 365 day mark rather than rushing to provide incomplete data.

Well that's a good news. If the case study will have a positive outcome, many people will be interest in Axpire and more will invest.
recsoninlight

Activity: 167
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:56:02 AM

Axpire tool is a great product which big companies are using to lessen or remove their waste money. Even if it's just a small percent, it's a big help to the company to utilize their money well.
shikon_shard

Activity: 133

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:14:49 AM

How does your tools perform? The tools you mean is a website or it is like an apps? For my understanding it is like a tools that you use to remove waste money.
fern123

Activity: 94

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:24:40 AM

Well that's a good news. If the case study will have a positive outcome, many people will be interest in Axpire and more will invest.

I agree, the team works very hard which they are also provide a study case about their project. It is a big help to the project's popularity and respect.

✪GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain✪  
◉ http://gowithmi.com/◎☛https://twitter.com/GoWithMi_GL☚◎https://t.me/gowithmi_en ◉
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:33:09 AM

How does your tools perform? The tools you mean is a website or it is like an apps? For my understanding it is like a tools that you use to remove waste money.

Hey mate, have you already read the white paper of the project? Because I guess you need to so that you can understand well the project. It's located on the first page of this thread.
Johj (OP)

Activity: 176
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:18:37 PM

It's a piece of software! Smiley
buldogers

Activity: 232

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:18:09 PM

Wow just wow, that's really a big companies for this project Smiley It can really boost it's popularity if more people will know about this one. Having the chance to work with these companies is an achievement already for the team.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:04:51 PM

I think it already have a positive outcome already. It's a case study that is done in the past (?) which shows how it can get the increase of profit. Great thing that the team has a solid support on how they can give benefit to its users.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:04:26 AM

I visited their site and its good that the ICO has been successful and they are listed in coinmarketcap AXPIRE price is decent. Sadly Its too late to join the bounty campaigns because it is already finished. Do the team Plan to launch promotional stuff?

iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:54:36 AM

I did not see the information about the experience of the team. they already had projects, where can I see them?

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:34:43 AM

Axpire tool is a great product which big companies are using to lessen or remove their waste money. Even if it's just a small percent, it's a big help to the company to utilize their money well.
Yeah thats right. This platform can really help the managers to work systematically and reduce work load, in turn enhancing the growth of the company. The team has worked with quite a few big companies and so can be trusted.
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:17:36 AM

The team can count on success if it continues to work fruitfully to promote its project. I joined the channel in telegrams, join also
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:21:09 AM

I visited their site and its good that the ICO has been successful and they are listed in coinmarketcap AXPIRE price is decent. Sadly Its too late to join the bounty campaigns because it is already finished. Do the team Plan to launch promotional stuff?

This is one of the most legit ICO out there with a lot of hype, I remember joining the bounty but even I did not do anything I was still able to have a generous amount of tokens.  Grin
If you want to get the AXP token you can subscribe to Ethos, they will be airdropping tokens including AXP and varieties of valuable tokens.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:41:41 AM

Yeah thats right. This platform can really help the managers to work systematically and reduce work load, in turn enhancing the growth of the company. The team has worked with quite a few big companies and so can be trusted.
Seems like the Axpire project is one of those project I am looking into. A project that it is certainly legit and can keep our trust into it. The Axpire project team working behind this project is really admirable having been able to handle this project that is very beneficial for the companies and to the whole crypto community. I will keep supporting this project and see the next interesting updates of the developers.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:07:09 AM

This is one of the most legit ICO out there with a lot of hype, I remember joining the bounty but even I did not do anything I was still able to have a generous amount of tokens.  Grin
If you want to get the AXP token you can subscribe to Ethos, they will be airdropping tokens including AXP and varieties of valuable tokens.
you say that you joined generosity, but did absolutely nothing and got a lot of tokens from the developers. I think either this is a huge kindness of the development team, or they just do not pay attention to their work.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: