Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:00:24 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [OLD ANN]🔴 AXPIRE.IO 🔴  (Read 21091 times)
Inskchen

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:10:55 AM

Maybe the team already asked, but the better the decentralized platform than the centralized one? I think the speed on the decentralized platform is lower.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:58:56 AM

The team can count on success if it continues to work fruitfully to promote its project. I joined the channel in telegrams, join also
Of course. The team can count on success if they were continuing to promote their project in order to get known by the people.
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 11:56:21 AM

The team can count on success if it continues to work fruitfully to promote its project. I joined the channel in telegrams, join also
Of course. The team can count on success if they were continuing to promote their project in order to get known by the people.
They will be known by several peoples ahead and also i am sure that their promotion will go the best and also will give huge profits for everyone. This project is turning out to be great ahead.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:01:05 PM

They have a great team working behind the project. I'm hoping that this team will deliver what they're promising on the project.
Definitely, great  team with great  project,As I view their  white paper I think this is a huge one.Envolving  big time companies its really nice  and amazing.Well I do believed that AXPIRE can deliver  what ever they promise to offer.Maybe more information about this product is the best way to get a lot more interesting investors.
sadness4me

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:03:08 PM

Terrible ico, i dont trust this team, dont have do kyc, advisor miss linkedin connection.
i dont like the idea, no alpha working, no hub...
Too Much red flag, real bad ico...

Is aXpire a great investment for you? It really is. This is not a clueless start-up or a company with any risk of scam, this is a very successful company which already has partnerships with companies like Microsoft and that is developing a potentially revolutionary software. This means that your profits by investing in this company can be really great.

AXpire certainly seems to know very well how to run its business and it is creating a company with a very profitable future. This means that its AXP tokens will probably become more valuable in the future, which is a great expectativa for an investment.

If you liked this company, you should try to invest in it while you can. AXpire can be a great asset to your portfolio. This certainly looks like a very interesting company, so do not think twice before investing in a company that might bring you a great return on investment.
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:07:16 PM

What else can we expect for, they already been successful and already in many exchanges. They have a good partners and I would expect more development about their platform. Hopefully, more companies will be joining Axpire so that they can make their transactions more efficient and can saves a lot of time.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 12:09:38 PM

If I have correctly understood everything, then this platform will be able to become the excellent tool for businessmen which will pick up him the personnel, necessary by their criteria, which perfectly will approach in their team and long term will work under the contract with them. Very useful tool both for beginners, and for skilled businessmen and the companies.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:12:35 PM

They have a great team working behind the project. I'm hoping that this team will deliver what they're promising on the project.
Definitely, great  team with great  project,As I view their  white paper I think this is a huge one.Envolving  big time companies its really nice  and amazing.Well I do believed that AXPIRE can deliver  what ever they promise to offer.Maybe more information about this product is the best way to get a lot more interesting investors.
This project will surely folow what is says because this project really seems much profitable for the future and also can really have some good profits ahead. This project needs some more attention from several investors to cherish more.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:16:20 PM

What is the team doing now? Are they joining conference to introduce Axpire in the world? This move is great that can make Axpire popular. They should try it if they want to get more investors.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:22:35 PM

Terrible ico, i dont trust this team, dont have do kyc, advisor miss linkedin connection.
i dont like the idea, no alpha working, no hub...
Too Much red flag, real bad ico...

Is aXpire a great investment for you? It really is. This is not a clueless start-up or a company with any risk of scam, this is a very successful company which already has partnerships with companies like Microsoft and that is developing a potentially revolutionary software. This means that your profits by investing in this company can be really great.

AXpire certainly seems to know very well how to run its business and it is creating a company with a very profitable future. This means that its AXP tokens will probably become more valuable in the future, which is a great expectativa for an investment.

If you liked this company, you should try to invest in it while you can. AXpire can be a great asset to your portfolio. This certainly looks like a very interesting company, so do not think twice before investing in a company that might bring you a great return on investment.

It depends on the team if they want to implement KYC or not. For this project they want the members to be anonymous and we can't do anything with that since we only follow the rules of the project. Still Axpire is a great project to invest and they already have big companies that working with them.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:33:29 PM

I visited their site and its good that the ICO has been successful and they are listed in coinmarketcap AXPIRE price is decent. Sadly Its too late to join the bounty campaigns because it is already finished. Do the team Plan to launch promotional stuff?

It's sad to know that the bounty campaign already ended and we cannot earn now some free tokens. But anyway, it is still nice to know that this project already have a successful status now.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:38:22 PM

What is the team doing now? Are they joining conference to introduce Axpire in the world? This move is great that can make Axpire popular. They should try it if they want to get more investors.
I guess they are having conferences globally which is really attracting a huge amount of investors. This project is on tis way to huge success and will soon get to great heights so staying close and updated to the project is much better for now.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:51:35 PM

This project will surely folow what is says because this project really seems much profitable for the future and also can really have some good profits ahead. This project needs some more attention from several investors to cherish more.

Definitely, because they already been successful and taking their next step will be their challenge. We can actually make an investment by buying some of their coins because this project will surely has something that can surprise us in the near future.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:59:31 PM

I guess they are having conferences globally which is really attracting a huge amount of investors. This project is on tis way to huge success and will soon get to great heights so staying close and updated to the project is much better for now.

Hoping that they are really doing that. For now they need to improve their marketing strategies to attract many investors and also improving their advertising strategies.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:00:05 PM

The concept of this project looks liked a big help for all business minded to have a good management on their assets. They have a good mission and vision here in the crypto world. I really hope that it will be promoted also in social medias as this will captivates more businessmen there and give them new ideas about the cryptocurrencies.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:16:21 PM

Definitely, because they already been successful and taking their next step will be their challenge. We can actually make an investment by buying some of their coins because this project will surely has something that can surprise us in the near future.

Yes, this project already proved their worth now and they are taking next level in their project. I hope that they can still attract many investors to support the continues development of this project.

Lodi0808

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:41:32 PM

A very interesting project with a great concept. May I know from what country did your project originated?
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:02:29 PM

Really liked the idea, aXpire will help administrators and asset managers and funds in banks, hedge funds, private investment companies and others to cope with the resource and costly process of distributing and distributing external suppliers' costs for each fund or sharing funds, as it depends from the transaction. I really hope that this will help us in the future!
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 02:37:46 PM

I like the idea and I will be happy to participate, but do not tell the developer whether you will have a bounty company? I will participate with pleasure.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:12:30 PM

Many bounty hunters have missed the opportunity to join to your bounty programs including me. Hoping you'll launch another set of bounties in order for us to gain some tokens.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: